Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women

Q: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

A: Because they're ugly and they stink.
    Achkerov kute.

Men

Q: Why did God create so many men?

A: Because he just loves stupid people.

Comment

Men

Q: Why did God create men first?

A: Because he needed a rough draft before he created the masterpiece.

Comment

Men

Q: What do men and sperm have in common?

A: They both have one in a million chance of becoming human.

Comment

Hahaha I sense a bit of bitterness. But have no fear. My joke wasn't actually meant to demean anyone. It is poking fun and mocking those women who apply makeup with a trowel and airbrush. They need so much. They are so concerned about their looks that they have become ugly on the inside, nothing but an attractively painted shell of a person. I believe this joke is saying that true feminine beauty is not, and can never be, the product of makeovers, age-defying moisturizers, exfoliating skin creams, or anything of olay.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

just a bit curiouse flames... umm.. are you a feminist? because im scared!! your xxxxting out those anti-man jokes like peanuts...

please dont hate me?

Comment

Guys, guys...I, of all people, can take a joke...I was hoping that you could do the same...What I posted was not meant to be taken seriously!!! After all, this is the JOKES & HUMOR section, isn't it???

Anyway, I don't hate you...unless you refuse to come and kill this spider hovering over my head, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :shock:

Comment

And Anonymouse, you're right. Although I'm a girl, and I do apply some makeup for xxxxs and giggles (whoa, what a surprise), even I can't stand high-maintenance freaks. The caking on tactic, is....well...disgusting. The makeup is just used as a tool to mask their insecurities. It cracks me up when a girl refuses to be seen in public without makeup. Bluntly put, if someone lacks physical beauty, makeup is not going to fix it...so the best bet is to work on showing inner beauty, to cover up for any flaws in other departments.

I like makeup for the same reasons that I like candy...I could live without either one any day.

Comment

if u look like ur avatar suggests, then maybe ur xxxxting and giggling too much from ur makeup application process

Comment

even though girls who create elaborate paintings on their faces are quite annoying, nothing is worse than girls who never stop touching their hair...especially if the person is sitting in front of you and the hair that falls out of her head falls on your stuff..

Comment

Working...
                    X