Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Road Rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage

Here's an early fighting story of mine from when I was about 16 or 17. I was driving to my destination, listening to tunes and this jerk starts tail gaiting me. When I look in the rear view mirror, he's got this tough guy look on his face. Everyone's a tough guy in there car. Kind of like everyone's a tough guy on the computer.

So anyway, I decided to teach this stiff a lesson. I slowed down to about 15 mph, grandma style. Of course he's steaming, but he's too stubborn to go around. He's eyeballing me at the light, pissed off. After it turns green I do the same thing, but slow it down to 10. Finnaly he's had enough and passes.

On the way by he's running his mouth and I'm looking at him with a big smile on my face. Rods are exchanged and then he motions for me to meet him on the side of the road.

We both pull over and get out for the confrontation. He starts out with some pleasantries like, "I'll f*ck you up mother f*cker!" "Anytime you're ready", I say. "I've got a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. I'll kill you man", he says. This was before the ufc was popular. Back then, karate and tae keon do men still believed the martial arts crap they watched on tv, like The Karate Kid. I got srtaight up in his face and looked him in the eye and said, " I wonder if I could kick your ass?" "C'mon", he said and then started bouncing up and down like Muhaamed Ali.

I took a fighting stance. He came at me with a hard round house kick. Like in Sever-Bossett, on the second kick, I timed it and shot in and planted his ass on the ground. I think it was here that it occurred to him that Tae Kwon Do doesn't teach ground fighting. Being a wrestling champ in high school, I had a great ground fighting background. I pounded him for a while and then flipped him on his stomach and applied a chokehold. After about 30 seconds, he was turning blue. "If you wnat to quit, show me by tapping the ground", I said. He started tapping the ground. It's funny, I had not seen my first ufc, but I already understood what a tapout was. I released him and threw one more shot to his chin for good measure. He was in dreamland. "What do you think of Tae Kwon Do now?", I said. Later that night I went home and told my ex-girlfriend Stacy about what happened. We had sex. Brawls, xxxxxes and beer. What else is there?

is it just me, or are you guys getting tired of his stories too, where he shows the world whatta man he is...

Comment

mizzcharagigi

If you don’t like what I write don't read my post you ignorant fool. I don't need to prove to anyone what a man I am. I am a very successful club promoter, brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and multi millionaire. I come online to have intelligent conversations with my fellow Armenians.

Comment

Okay obviously this is getting of proportion. Your obsession with fighting and establishing how tough you are and banging Brazilian girlfriends and having a million bucks and promoting clubs has reached its zenith. Jesus H. Christ on a xxxxing crutch I mean I've trained for 3 years nothing to make be a BJJ master but xxxx I don't go around bragging about my fights, nor do any humble fighters out there. The ones that usually cant stop talking about how tough they are, are the ones that usually aren't tough at all. Now why must you come to an online Armenian forum with a population of less than 200 registered users to seek validation for your existence? At first I thought you seemed cool but now youre getting out of control with your fight stories. Maybe you should write a story and I'll use my artistic talent to draw a comic book for you and we can call you ClubbinKillaMan!

Honestly, if you want to have intelligent conversations try bathing in humility first and then talking about something other than your fight stories. We get the point you are really successful, tough, and rich and you can kick all our asses and you promote clubs and bang Brazilian women, and you warp all of us. Now let it go.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm... odd creature this clubber, isn't he...

Brags, and brags, and brags, and brags, and brags, and brags.

However, it does take talent to be able to brag of oneself so much, so, BIG APPLAUSE!

You know what's interesting? How you wisper these little things in your victims' ear. That's soooo COOL, just like in the movies!

ya so anyways, see a shrink, it might be a disorder, this braggin issue you have.

Comment

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

See a shrink? Bragging Disorder? RIGHT ON, Spiral!!!

Comment

ya that was a good one.

Comment

Hey hey don't talk to ClubbinKilla4U like that, he just might unleash a triangle choke on you and kick your ass, but not before dragging you to his lame bar where then he will have a proper bar story to tell you, err club.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

whoops, better be careful.

Comment

Let's play a game of...Where's ClubbinKillaMan?

Comment

Working...
                    X