Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I feel like chicken tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like chicken tonight!

Why did the Chicken cross the road?

This question may be looked at in a hand full of ways, but in my answer i would like to go deep into the psyche of the chicken and try to understand what its ambitions truly are for attempting to cross the road. chikens eventually do get sick of just continousely laying eggs, i mean how would u feel if u had to sit in a damn wooden box and xxxx out eggs for the rest of your life , i think you would want to kill yourself!!! well folks thats exactly what this good old chicken is attempting to do, it is crossing t he road in hoped to end its own life by getting smacked my a mac truck, flattening the poor thing to the ground.... why? to show those farmers that chickens are capable of doing much more than xxxx eggs right and left!!
    In conclusion i would like to state that the chiken who crossed the road was a martyr, who died in the name of freedom. in hopes to end the sufferage of chikens world wide.....

p.s i was extremely bored when i wrote this... but it makes sence doesnt it?
    GOOD STUFF!

Comment

I was extremely bored when I posted the question....good answer though!

Comment

poo

Comment

what is it with you and poo??

Comment

doesnt the word just make u want to laugh?

Comment

hmm I have a 4 year old cousin that repetitively says 'poo' and everytime she says it she laughs harder and harder....

Comment

WHY THE CHICKEN CROSSED THE ROAD

GEORGE W. BUSH
                We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

AL GORE
                I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.

COLIN POWELL
                Now at the left of the screen, you clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

HANZ BLIX
                We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

MOHAMMED ALDOURI (Iraq ambassador)
                The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication.
                We don't even have a chicken.

SADDAM HUSSEIN
                This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RALPH NADER
                The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

PAT BUCHANAN
                To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American.

RUSH LIMBAUGH
                I don't know why the chicken crossed the road, but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet someone out there is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars, and when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money, money the government took from you to build roads for chickens to cross.

MARTHA STEWART
                No one called to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

JERRY FALWELL
                Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the other side. That's what they call it -- the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like the other side.

DR. SEUSS
                Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
                To die. In the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
                I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
                In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS
                Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON
                Imagine all the chickens crossing roads in peace.

ARISTOTLE
                It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
                It was an historical inevitability.

VOLTAIRE
                I may not agree with what the chicken did, but I will defend to the death its right to do it.

RONALD REAGAN
                What chicken?

CAPTAIN KIRK
                To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
                You saw it cross the road with your own eyes! How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

SIGMUND FREUD
                The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying insecurity.

BILL GATES
                I have just released eChicken 2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
                Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
                I did not cross the road with THAT chick! What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?

COLONEL SANDERS
                I missed one?

Comment

Working...
                X