Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kill Saddam!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Saddam!!!

A big hurray for all U.S. troops down inside Iraq, who wholeheartedly carried on the message to the demon himself, saddam, that his time is running short, if the bastard is still alive. Someone had to stop these barbarians before the world witnessed another 9/11. I say we go in, take him out and hang him by his own colon!!

You are smoking some ganja are you not?

What evidence is there to equate 911 with Saddam or Iraq? You know there is alot of evidence that suggests the U.S. had foreknowledge of the event and did nothing to stop it, and in some cases was directly involved in it.

911 basically gives Bush and Co. a ticket to intervene anywhere in the world in the name of "terrorism". You must understand the logic of the chickenhawk neo-Conservatives. America bred these terrorists. America even bred Saddam. Not so long ago America was buddy buddy with the Taliban, last Sept. to be precise.

The War on Terrorism is much like the Cold War. It is designed to replace the Cold War. Ever sinec the fall of the USSR, the US Empire needed a new justification for its hegemony. So the War on Terrorism gives them a ticket to bomb anyone anywhere in the name of "fighting terrorism", all one has to do is label someone a terrorist, and voila its done. It's right out of Orwells book in how Oceania constantly battled Eurasia and the population remained in a constant state of fear and war and loyal to the state. The logic used by the elite to govern the masses is a simple one, always ensure they have a 'fear of terrorism;, constantly talk about it on the news, create Homeland Defense, cosntantly talk about foiled terrorist plots, talk about the looming threat, talk about cosntant terrorists busted or a country that has terrorists and you can easily rally a dumb mindless rabble of lemmings like you, to support the government in their international imperialism while bombing and killing other civilians and for what I ask?

Do you have any reason to support your positions? Why do you seek to extract revenge on people who carry out 911? Your breed exhibits faulty logic. While you point out that 911 was evil and wrong yet you want the same response towards other people who had nothing to do with it. That sort of logic is contradictory. If you want to outlaw a crime because its inhumane the same applies to you. In any event the people that usually chant for revenge and war are usually the people who have never experienced it.

By the way, I loved how Collin Powell presented doctored 'evidence' to the UN about Saddams WMD. And NEVER was there ever a link established between 911 and Saddam, NEVER and I dare say bring forth the evidence. All the media pundits did was mimic what the government said "Sources indicate that Saddam has connections to 911". What souces? Whos souces? Where can I get them?
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

It's called survival of the fittest you jackass!!! America does business around the world and keeps these sand niggers occupied before they start clipping one another. The French did it back when Napoleon was around, the British just recently pulled out of Hong Kong, the Russians spread the evil of communism almost all over the world, and Hitler did it back in the 40's. Do you see the trend here you little xxxxstick? The torch has been handed over to the U.S. and now we have a new world order. I'm just a little sick and tired of you armos who live in U.S., enjoying all the technological conveniences, all the materialistic leisures that are available, yet still support some devious dictator who wouldn't even think twice before mangling all you ungrateful imbeciles. I could give a xxxx about your political analysis there. You like saddam so much, why don't you pack up your nargila and close down your jewlery store and go back to hell where you came from. And you thought you could put out my flaming rhetoric with your little bucket of facts.

Comment

You don't like Armenians then what are you doing here? Trying to prove your insignificant purpose for living?

First of all, being against the war, doesnt equate me with supporting Saddam you pathetic little bacteria. The U.S. put Saddam there to begin with and if you think that history is a haphazard course of random events you are a grade A nerfbrain.

I love it we have a "whitey" in the boards, or at least I am assuming you are judging by your hatred of Armenians and "sandniggers". By the way, do you possess any culture? Or are you the byproduct of 5 generations of mongrelization in America? Let me guess, you are part "native American"?

In any event you are stupid and pathetic and you don't even know why the Gulf War exploded in 91. It was because of the U.S.

You can only sit here and name call and try to belittle those that are against the war. Being anti-war is something that you punkasses obviously dont know. Your logic, or lack of it, equates being anti-war with being a supporter of Saddam, hey dumbass it was the U.S. who put him there, and when Iraq was fighting Iran, those of your ilk thought Saddam was "good". You only change bandwagons per what the media and the government tell you.

You apparently came to the boards and all you did was type in a bunch of opinions disregarding all facts and now you have added insults. You have no substance, and because of the lack of evidence to validate your position, you must name call.

I have yet to see how being anti-war, equates me with supporting Saddam? And when has the U.S. been so righteous to "free people" from "tyranny"? I say go to xxxxing China you stupid little Europoid mongrel.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Well apparently my villanous persona has pissed you and your fellow camel jockies off!! The U.S. put Saddam to power back in 1979 to simply pound Iran, when your moma was perhaps still wiping your nose. He has been trained to work with America not against it. So was Manuel Noriega, Daniel Ortega, and Osama Bin Laden. The first two have been overthrown and so will Saddam and his followers. If it wasn't for U.S., countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other unihabited and desolate territories would be starving to death by now. They simply sell their sole natural resource to buy western technology. Their medical facilities have been fabricated by U.S., their doctors trained by U.S., their home appliances manufactured by U.S. or any other western civilizations. Hell, their weapons have been composed by the U.S. You and your leader, Saddam Hussein, and the rest of the arab clowns fit well together. The coalition forces have occupied more than 80% of Baghdad by now, and Saddam and his drinking buddies have no choice but to pack up and leave town, or he could be as courageous as Hitler and commit suicide. Whether you like it or not, the New World Order is here to stay, and there's nothing you or any pacifist jerk off like you can do about it.

Comment

OK, I didn't say anything before, but forget that.

First off: I admit it...I may not be as knowledgable about politics as I should be...because frankly, I can't stand politics. My passions lie in other areas. However, I do know the following by applying logic, something you obviously don't possess.

How ignorant can a person be, you narrow-minded freak? How does being anti-war automatically make you a supporter of the dictator? Dictatorship utilizes force to get a point across, while pacifism utilizes peace. That, my friend, is a major flaw in your argument. Contradiction strips your arguement of any sense, plain and simple.

Oh, and lose the screen name...you're on an Armenian forum, get a clue.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakEnglishOrDie
              Well apparently my villanous persona has pissed you and your fellow camel jockies off!! The U.S. put Saddam to power back in 1979 to simply pound Iran, when your moma was perhaps still wiping your nose. He has been trained to work with America not against it. So was Manuel Noriega, Daniel Ortega, and Osama Bin Laden. The first two have been overthrown and so will Saddam and his followers. If it wasn't for U.S., countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other unihabited and desolate territories would be starving to death by now. They simply sell their sole natural resource to buy western technology. Their medical facilities have been fabricated by U.S., their doctors trained by U.S., their home appliances manufactured by U.S. or any other western civilizations. Hell, their weapons have been composed by the U.S. You and your leader, Saddam Hussein, and the rest of the arab clowns fit well together. The coalition forces have occupied more than 80% of Baghdad by now, and Saddam and his drinking buddies have no choice but to pack up and leave town, or he could be as courageous as Hitler and commit suicide. Whether you like it or not, the New World Order is here to stay, and there's nothing you or any pacifist jerk off like you can do about it.
              Another post full of unsubstantiated assertions down the gutter, I guess we can add you to the list of the ignorant ones in here and your posts will from hereon be ignored.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Alcoholics Anonymous and SSFlamer and the rest of the cast of bambi fit well together. If it wasn't for pacifist xxxxxs like you, 2 million Armenians wouldn't have been impaled by the turks. :twisted: I can't believe you ever thought I give a xxxx about anyone except my friends and family. Go ahead and ask me about this world, yea I could give a xxxx. You tell me the things I say are violnet, mean and contradictory. You really think I'm violent, why don't I show you just how violent I can be. I say, it doesn't take balls to talk and walk the edge that's xxxxing straight.

Comment

I don't think that you are violent...I think that you are a little xxxx who can only show "that he got balls" online, and not elsewhere.

Enjoy

Comment

As far as your pathetic little debate goes, I'm not going to waste my time or energy on you...I already said what I was going to say. I feel pity for you since you observe the world only through your messed up, ignorant little mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X