Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    As usual our government seriously fails in public relations. So many issues of our countries political process is in its inability to communicate with the people and understanding the nuances of public opinion.

They need to pile up whatever bodies they find, and whatever equipment the Azeri's left behind, tanks, drones etc, and take a group picture of everything. They need to publish a list of our soldiers dead, clearly identify how many we lost, give them the most public and honored funeral and then then do the job that Razm.info is doing for them, and publish a clear list of the dead of the other side. Then this list needs to be put on full blast. Armenia has won the war and yet its doing its best to lose the information war. Making these anasoons understand that they lost is the only way in ensuring their dictator won't try this again next week.
    I agree with you there, we were terrible on the information and public relations side from the very beginning. The khojali thing could have been dealt with right at the start, but even that seems as though it was ignored or handled improperly. If we let the Turks take control of public opinion, and they certainly are trying to do so, then we may be facing a lot of hardship in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      Thanks
      No problem. It does seem to work well in the arid regions of Artsakh.

Comment

Amazing work by Razm.info. They lost a colonel and lieutenant colonel!

Razm.info. առայժմ 61 անուն Ադրբեջանի սպանվածների բացահայտված անունների ցուցակում
        Posted on Ապրիլ 8, 2016 by Տարոն Հովհաննիսյան | Leave a comment

Ժամեր առաջ ադրբեջանցի գերմանաբնակ բլոգգեր, Meydan.tv ընդդիմադիր լրատվակայքի համակարգող Հաբիբ Աբդուլլաևը հրապարակել է Ադրբեջանի կորուստների՝ 64 սպանվածի և 4 անհետ կորածի անուն պարունակող ցուցակ, թույլ տալով սակայն մի շարք սխալներ:

Համադրելով այդ տվյալները Razm.info-ի գրանցածների հետ և զտելով դրանք` ներկայացնում ենք Ադրբեջանի սպանվածների և անհետ կորածների ճշտված՝ 61 + 5 անունից բաղկացած ցուցակ։ Դրանց թվում են 1 գնդապետ, 1 փոխգնդապետ, 4 մայոր, 2 կապիտան, 5 ավագ լեյտենանտ և 2 լեյտենանտ։ Ցուցակագրվածների մեծ մասը հատուկջոկատայիններ և հետախույզներ են:

Սպանվածներ.

Վալիզադե Ուրֆան (Vəlizadə Urfan) — ուղղաթիռի օդաչու, մայոր,
        Մուսթաֆազադե Թաբրիզ Թարիել օղլու (Mustafazadə Təbriz Tariel oğlu) — ուղղաթիռի օդաչու, մայոր,
        Իսմայիլով Բաքիր (İsmayılov Bəkir) — ուղղաթիռի օդաչու, ավագ լեյտենանտ,
        Ալիև Էլնուր Ադիլ օղլու (Əliyev Elnur Adil oğlu) — մայոր
        Նամազով Էլվին Մամադ օղլու (Namazov Elvin Məmməd oğlu) — հետախուզական ստորաբաժանման հրամանատար, ավագ լեյտենանտ,
        Սաֆարով Էլիմդար Սելիմխան օղլու (Səfərov Elimdar Səlimxan oğlu) — ենթասպա
        Նովրուզով Ռավիլ Էլման օղլու (Novruzov Ravil Elman oğlu) — հատուկջոկատային, նշվում է նաև Ռամիլ անունով,
        Իսգենդերով Նիջաթ Բահրուզ օղլու (İsgəndərov Nicat Bəhruz oğlu) — պայմանագրային,
        Գահրամանով Ռուհին (Qəhrəmanov Ruhin) — պայմանագրային,
        Համիդով Օրխան Էնվեր օղլու (Həmidov Orxan Ənvər oğlu),
        Մուրադով Ռիզվան Թելման օղլու (Muradov Rizvan Telman oğlu),
        Քաչաև Սամիր Զիյադդին օղլու (Kaçayev Samir Ziyəddin / İzayəddin oğlu),
        Վելիջանլը Նիյազ Գահրաման օղլու (Vəlicanlı Niyaz Qəhraman oğlu),
        Մեհրալիև Սերվան Նաթիգ օղլու (Mehralıyev Sərvan Natiq oğlu),
        Ալիև Օրխան Մահամադ օղլու (Əliyev Orxan Məhəmməd oğlu),
        Նուրաև Ռավան Իսմայիլ օղլու (Nurayev Rəvan İsmayıl oğlu),
        Գարաև Դիլսուզ (Qarayev Dilsuz), պայմանագրային հետախույզ
        Նովրուզով Ֆերահիմ Ադըշիրին օղլու ( Novruzov Fərahim Adışirin oğlu)
        Բաղըրով Սերխան Ազար օղլուն (Sərxan Azər oğlu Bağırov)
        Միրզաև Նյուրեդդին Էթիմադ օղլու (Nürəddin Etimad oğlu Mirzəyev)
        Մամադով Ռասիմ Աբդյուլ օղլու (Məmmədov Rasim Əbdül oğlu), մայոր
        Օրուջով Ռագուբ Ջահանգիր օղլու (Orucov Raqub Cahangir oğlu), փոխգնդապետ
        Գաիբով Էլվին Սադրադդին օղլու (Elvin Sədrəddin oğlu Qaibov)
        Ալվան Հուսեյնով (Əlvan Hüseynov)
        Բայրամով Սարխան Օգթայ օղլու (Bayramov Sərxan Oqtay oğlu)
        Օրուջով Մյուշվիգ Արիֆ օղլու (Müşviq Arif oğlu Orucov):
        Դեմիրով Հյուսեին Զեյնալ օղլու (Dəmirli Hüseyn Zeynal oğlu)
        Էսգերլի Նուրլան Բայրամ օղլու (Əsgərli Nurlan Bayram oğlu)
        Գասըմով Թեյմուր Միքայըլ օղլու (Qasımov Teymur Mikayıl oğlu)
        Մյուսթաջեբով Օրհան Էլեսգեր օղլու (Müstəcəbov Orxan Ələsgər oğlu), կրտսեր ենթասպա
        Սուլեյմանով Վուգյար Նաթիգ օղլու ( Süleymanov Vüqar Natiq oğlu)
        Նովրուզով Միրզա Սերվեր օղլու, (Novruzov Mirzə Sərvər oğlu), ավագ լեյտենանտ
        Գուլիև Սեյար Կնյազ օղլու ( Quliev Səyyar Knyaz oğlu )
        Ջաբրայիլով Օմեր Մեզահիր օղլու ( Cəbrayılov Ömər Məzahir oğlu)
        Մեհդիև Ռեշիդ Ռովշան օղլու, ավագ լեյտենանտ (Mehdiyev Rəşid Rövşən oğlu)
        Իսլամով Ալիզաման Ֆարրուխ օղլու (İslamov Əlizaman Fərrux oğlu)
        Գուլիև Ինգիլաբ Չինգիզ օղլու (Quliyev İnqilab Çingiz oğlu), կապիտան
        Գասիմով Նուրլան Ջամիլ օղլու (Qasımov Nurlan Cəmil oğlu)
        Մամմադով Մուրադ Վագիֆ օղլու (Məmmədov Murad Vaqif oğlu), պայմանագրային
        Հյումբատով Օրհան Կազըմ օղլու (Orxan Kazım oğlu Hümbətov), ենթասպա
        Աբդուլլազադե Նուրլան Ռասիմ օղլու (Abdullazadə Nurlan Rasim oğlu), ենթասպա
        Ջաբբարխան Հաջիաղաև (Cabbarxan Hacıağayev)
        Էսգերով Թեբրիզ Համլետ օղլու (Əsgərov Təbriz Hamlet oğlu)
        Յուսիբով Վյուգար Նյուրեդդին օղլու (Yusibov Vüqar Nürəddin oğlu), գնդապետ
        Հեսենով Զիյա Նիյազ օղլու (Həsənov Ziya Niyaz oğlu), ավագ լեյտենանտ
        Ազիզզադե Խալիք Հասան օղլու (Əzizzadə Xaliq Həsən oğlu)
        Բաղիրով Էմին Իմրան օղլու (Emin İmran oğlu Bağırov), հետախույզ
        Գաբիլ Օրուջելիև (Qabil Orucəliyev), լեյտենանտ
        Շիրալիև Քամրան Ֆաիք օղլու (Şirəliyev Kamran Faiq oğlu)
        Շիրինով Սահիլ Հասրեթ օղլու (Şirinov Sahil Həsrət oğlu), լեյտենանտ
        Բայրամով Շուլան Բայրամ օղլու (Bayramov Şulan Bayram oğru)
        Ռուսիֆ Աղաև Իբրահիմ օղլու (Rusıf Ağayev İbrahim oğlu), ենթասպա
        Ուլվի Մեմեդով Ջամլեդդին օղլու (Ülvi Məmmədov Cəmaləddin oğlu)
        Բայրամով Վագիֆ Դիլգամ օղլու (Bayramov Vaqif Dilqəm oğlu), կապիտան
        Մուսաև Սեբուհի Ռաֆայել օղլու (Musayev Səbuhi Rafayıl oğlu), ենթասպա (ավագ սերժանտ)
        Ջաֆարով Միրսալամ Թավաքգյուլ օղլու (Cəfərov Mirsalam Təvəkgül oğlu), հետախույզ
        Ալիև Ինգիլյաբ (Əliyev İnqilab), հետախույզ
        Հասանով Այդըն Նաթիգ օղլու (Həsənov Aydın Natiq oğlu)
        Հյուսեյնով Այազ Ալաքբար օղլու (Hüseynov Ayaz Ələkbər oğlu), պայմանագրային
        Գուրբանով Թուրալ Գյուլշադ օղլու (Qurbanov Tural Gülşad oğlu), հետախույզ
        Բախիշով Սեյմուր (Seymur Baxışov), հետախույզ
        Մեմեդով Իլքինի (Məmmədov İlkin) վերաբերյալ տվյալները դեռևս չեն հաստատվել, սակայն ծանրակշիռ հերքող փաստեր ևս չկան, ինչի պատճառով առայժմ չենք ներառում հիմնական ցուցակում:

Հատուկ շեշտենք, որ նշված թիվը ոչ թե մարտերում սպանված ադրբեջանցիների ընդհանուր թիվն է, այլ նրանցը, ում ինքնությունը հաջողվել է պարզել: Ադրբեջանցի սպանված զինծառայողների թիվը բազմապատիկ մեծ է այս թվից:

Անհետ կորածներ.

Ադրբեջանցի բլոգգերը ներկայացրել է նաև անհետ կորածների նախնական ցուցակը, որտեղ ևս անուններից մեկը կրկնվում է` ներկայացվելով նաև զոհերի ցուցակում, ըստ այդմ՝ նրան նույնպես Ռազմինֆոն չի ներառել իր՝ անհետ կորածների ցուցակում` փոխարենը ավելացնելով մեկին` ում մասին ադրբեջանցու ցուցակում տվյալներ չկան:

Գուլիև Մահիր Գադիր օղլու (Quliyev Mahir Qadir oğlu) ” Ծնունդով Նախիջևանից, Բաքվի բնակիչ
        Գեմբերով Հեյդար (Qəmbərov Heydər)
        Վյուսալ Շիխմամեդով (Vüsal Şıxməmmədov)
        Իբրահիմով Մահմուդ Ազար օղլու (İbrahimov Mahmud Azər oğlu)
        Միրզաև Էլվին Ազադխան օղլու (Mirzəyev Elvin Azadxan oğlu)

Գուրբանով Թուրալ Գյուլշադ օղլու (Qurbanov Tural Gülşad oğlu) — ցուցակից ջնջվում է, քանի որ ներառված է սպանվածների ցուցակում (60-րդը):

Նշենք, սակայն, որ ՊԲ հրապարակած լուսանկարներում երևացող սպանված ադրբեջանցիները Ադրբեջանում համարվում են անհետ կորած: Իսկ այդ լուսանկարներում երևացող դիակները 4-ից անհամեմատ ավելի շատ են (լուսանկարներից մեկում կարելի է հաշվել մինչև 21 դիակ):

ՊԲ հրապարակած լուսանկարներում երևացող դիակներից միայն մեկն է ճանաչվել սպանված, և ըստ այդմ՝ ադրբեջանցի «անհետ կորած» (իսկ իրականում սպանված) զինծառայողների թիվը դեռ մեծանալու է:

Last edited by Federate; 04-07-2016, 05:30 PM.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Maybe there's something I can do to help boost Armenia's online presence? I'm in the internet marketing business and have the resources to put Armenia in the headlines and have articles get picked up by the major news agencies. Let me know if there's someone in the government who I can talk to about this. I would love to have an opportunity to contribute and help get our word out.

We should have a full campaign setup.. videos, pictures, infographics..etc.
          Last edited by Shant03; 04-07-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
            Amazing work by Razm.info. They lost a colonel and lieutenant colonel!

http://razm.info/82363
            It would be interesting to ad the number of corpses seen on different scenes.
            21 in Ardsvashen/Nor Seysulan UAV
            6 in Madaghis, (those thrown in front of an iron door), among whom one was identified by their side
            6 in the mine field facing Talish (SF dressed, UAV + Arshak's zoom)
            3 in the first photos.

That makes at least 45 non identified enemy corpses accounted by photos.

Comment

The most recent pic is a pic of the same body, the fat guy's picture was taken the second day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
                Maybe there's something I can do to help boost Armenia's online presence? I'm in the internet marketing business and have the resources to put Armenia in the headlines and have articles get picked up by the major news agencies. Let me know if there's someone in the government who I can talk to about this. I would love to have an opportunity to contribute and help get our word out.

We should have a full campaign setup.. videos, pictures, infographics..etc.
                Shan't, I would say get in contact with Aram Hamparian at ANCA in DC. He's obviously not in the Armenian gov't but if you ever met any non-military govt' official or diplomat, you'll understand why they would be unable to help- they are mostly incompetent. It's unfortunate.
                General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  Shan't, I would say get in contact with Aram Hamparian at ANCA in DC. He's obviously not in the Armenian gov't but if you ever met any non-military govt' official or diplomat, you'll understand why they would be unable to help- they are mostly incompetent. It's unfortunate.

In fact, you could help Armenia a great deal by going that route first.
                  General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                    In fact, you could help Armenia a great deal by going that route first.
                    You're absolutely right, Aram would be the best person to talk to about this. I feel like ANCA has interns straight out of college doing their marketing which is why xxxxty websites like Trend News Agency, AzerNews are even popping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
                      The most recent pic is a pic of the same body, the fat guy's picture was taken the second day.
                      Here we have 3 corpses:

On this portion, UAV completed: 21

LXH PB, Adrbejanakan zoher, Banak, Ադրբեջանական դիակները Սեյսուլանի ուղղությամբ

2 corpses in the Helikopter in Karvend/Varanta, I do not count, since they already identified 3 pilots in their list.
                      But in all logic, we may assume there must 4, so pretty certainly there is one up there pending, yet we do not have a photo, since seemingly 2 are carbonised.

4 corpses at least here:

Comment

Working...
                      X