Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Ինչպես են ԼՂՀ հատուկ ջոկատայինները առգրավել ադրբեջանական «Ուրալ» ավտոմեքենան

14:53 • 08.04.16

ԼՂՀ պաշտպանության բանակի հատուկ ջոկատայիններն ադրբեջանցիներից առգրավել են «Ուրալ» մակնիշի զինվորական ավտոմեքենա։ Ինչպես տեղեկացնում է «Արմենպրես»-ը, այս մասին ֆեյսբուքյան իր էջում գրառում է կատարել ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարի մամուլի քարտուղար Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը։

«ԼՂՀ ՊԲ-ը հաղորդում է, որ հայկական «սպեցնազը» (հատուկ նշանակության զորքեր) ադրբեջանական Տափկարա-Կոյունլու գյուղի հատվածից առգրավել է բեռնատար «Ուրալ» մակնիշի զինվորական ունեցվածքով բեռնված «H919QQ» համարանիշի մեքենա»,- գրում է Հովհաննիսյանը:

«Արմենպրես»-ը կապ է հաստատել բանակի իր աղբյուրի հետ, ով պատմել է, որ հատուկ նշանակության զորքերը մարտական առաջադրանքը լիարժեքորեն կատարելուց հետո առգրավել են մեքենան, ապա բառացիորեն ավելացրել հետևյալը․ «Իրավիճակը գնահատել են՝ հասկացել են, որ ադրբեջանցի զինվորները օլուխ մեռնում են (հայերեն՝ տխմար, հիմար), նստել են «Ուրալ»-ը, ու մինչև զինվորները ուշքի կգային՝ քշել դեպի մեր կողմ»։

«ԼՂՀ ՊԲ-ը հաղորդում է, որ հայկական «սպեցնազը» (հատուկ նշանակության զորքեր) ադրբեջանական Տափկարա-Կոյունլու գյուղի հատվածից առգրավել է բեռնատար «Ուրալ» …

Comment

Comment

(08/04/16 [14:40]) Հաղորդագրություն (Լուսանկարներ)

Երեկ ժամը 23:00-ի սահմաններում Արցախի երկնքում ՊԲ հակաօդայինների կողմից խոցվել է հակառակորդի հերթական գրոհային անօդաչու թռչող սարքը:
        Լուսանկարները ստորև:

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ մամուլի ծառայություն

Comment

Արկադի Տեր-Թադևոսյանն անթույլատրելի է համարում անգամ մեկ սանտիմետր հակառակորդին տալը
          Lragir.am
          Ներքին կյանք - 08 Ապրիլի 2016,

Արցախի հերոս Արկադի Տեր-Թադևոսյանը լրագրողների հետ հանդիպման ժամանակ նշեց, որ որևէ սանտիմետր չի կարելի փոխանակել հակառակորդի հետ, քանի որ դա թշնամուն հնարավորություն կտա մոտենալ մեզ:

Ինչպես հաղորդում է «Արմենպրես»-ը, գեներալ-մայոր Արկադի Տեր-Թադևոսյանը իր խոսքում նշեց.

«Չի կարելի որևէ սանտիմետր տալ հակառակորդին: Շատ անգամ են մեզ առաջարկվել Մադրիդյան սկզբունքները, որոնք ԼՂՀ-ի համար անընդունելի են: Ռուս քաղաքագետները հաճախ հնչեցնում են այն տեսակետը, որ այս իրավիճակում ամենաբարդ դիրքում է հայտնվել Ռուսաստանը: Նրանք նշում են, որ Հայաստանը Ռուսաստանի դաշնակիցն է, իսկ մյուս կողմից, Ադրբեջանը Ռուսաստանի ստրատեգիական գործընկերն է: Հաճախ քաղաքագետների արած հայտարարությունները դեմ են Հայաստանի դիրքորոշմանը:

Եթե մենք փոխանակենք որևէ տարածք, ապա կստացվի, որ թշնամուն տալիս ենք մեզ մոտենալու հնարավորություն: Դա պանթյուրքիզմի երազանքն է, որը մենք բոլորս գիտենք: Ռուսաստանը դա շատ լավ է հասկանում:»

Խոսելով հակամարտող կողմերի հնարավորությունների մասին՝ գեներալը նշեց.

«Լայնամասշտաբ գործողությունները ձեռնտու չեն Ադրբեջանին, քանի որ դրանք կհանդիսանան Ադրբեջանի վերջը: Բացատրեմ՝ ինչու: Ադրբեջանը նստած է նավթի տակառի վրա: Եթե թշնամու ուղղությամբ ուղարկենք ընդամենը մի քանի հրթիռ, կարող ենք ոչնչացնել Ադրբեջանի 30-40 տոկոսը, և մենք ունենք այդ հնարավորությունը: Ադրբեջանն ունի նավթային հարթակներ, որոնցից մեկը եթե վառվեց, հանգցնելու համար 4-5 ամիս պետք կլինի»:

- See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/cou....cTvLqJAt.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            Check out this exchange with photos: Could be an Azeri position- i think in the southern sector? Can anyone translate better?

https://www.facebook.com/roman.sapon...09262098654730
            This is a little disturbing
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

A bit off topic, but nonetheless important for the Lebanese Armenians.
              Lebanese politicians Amine Gemayel (previous president of Lebanon) and Fouad Siniora (Previous PM, leader of Future parliamentary bloc) seen here in a group photo in Baku last month. It's a summit about 'New World Order'
              Gemayel had anti-Armenian statements on TV some years ago after losing an election, while Sanioura's party are funded by Saudi Arabia, and do not have good ties with the most popular Armenian party in Lebanon, the ARF.
              Gemayel is standing on the farthest right, first row facing the camera.
              Sanioura is standing also the the farthest right, third row.

Comment

The current ceasefire is a joke. I don't like how we barely ever take the initiative for an organized attack and we more or less just respond as if we're trying to have a good image or something. I think we need to re-take Lele Tepe and then declare a unilateral ceasefire. It shouldn't be hard to capture it as it's just a hill.

Since "ceasefire" we have lost 5 soldiers already.
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  The current ceasefire is a joke. I don't like how we barely ever take the initiative for an organized attack and we more or less just respond as if we're trying to have a good image or something. I think we need to re-take Lele Tepe and then declare a unilateral ceasefire. It shouldn't be hard to capture it as it's just a hill.

Had we had the TOS-1A it would've been a walk in the park. Thermobarics work well on hills. But it's not an excuse not to retake it now.

Comment

Talish TV:

Check out 21:43 onward !!!!

The video or cowardly Turks will not be suppressed.
                    Last edited by Joseph; 04-08-2016, 04:21 AM.
                    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post

Agree. The enemy has no honor and will never abide by a ceasefire- they can only kill through mortar attacks and sniping at troops who have been ordered to not respond. Armenian and NKR forces need to stoop to their level- it is about attrition and we need to kill many more of theirs. The only things Turks respond to in this world is violence...and they always back down because they are cowards against and aggressive opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X