Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by bayhye View Post
    Thank you for the translation! Wow. This is brutal to hear. Edik is traveling with the troops, and I think his son is actually deployed, so he has had very accurate reports. There is a bigger chess game going on, eh?
    Are you certain though that the information is accurate? It just wouldn't make sense to me, and if Russia was going to use that card, it would keep it for when Armenia was about to go on a massive offensive, not taking back a few hills. Among veterans and military people there's a lot of confidence, a lot of bravery, and a lot of idealism. That is why they don't always make the best politicians. I'm sure if you asked the boys in the front, they would have chosen to go forward as much as they could, and fight to the death. But that's why you have people in place specifically to make these type of decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
      I've noticed a few analysts, including those who mostly take a more pro-Armenian position, have been attacking the negotiations process under the OSCE Minsk Group. Armenians should keep in mind that one of the Azeri regime's main objectives has been to discredit the OSCE Minsk Group, and have it replaced with another format where Azerbaijan would have more influence. This is part of the calculation when Baku authorizes violations of the ceasefire regime. Obviously Baku would prefer to have the negotiations process regarding Artsakh transferred to something like the United Nations General Assembly, where the numerous Islamic states will mindlessly vote in favor of Azerbaijan over Armenia (see the anti-Armenia and anti-Artsakh UNGA resolutions over the past several years which passed because only thirty or so Islamic states voted in favor of Azerbaijan while the rest of the world abstained; link below) Another option the Azeris would prefer would be the Council of Europe’s Parliamentary Assembly ("PACE"), which is crawling with Turks, Zionists, Islamic supremacists, and energy corporations (pretty much a reflection of the EU itself). PACE regularly passes anti-Armenia and anti-Artaskh resolutions. When Turkish neo-Ottoman imperialist Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu was president of PACE, he forced the revival of the PACE "Karabakh Committee" despite the objection of Armenia and the Minsk Group co-chairs:

http://asbarez.com/68798/un-general-...s-on-karabakh/

http://asbarez.com/92544/pace-revive...as-objections/

So be careful when you come across calls to replace the "ineffective" Minsk Group. The Minsk Group basically serves to lock the current status quo, which favors Armenia.
      That's actually a very intelligent comment. You have very sober accurate analysis on most things that I can always agree with as long as it doesn't involve the j-ews or Russia. but let's not start with that

the three countries chairing that group are without a doubt the three countries we have the most influence in. Unless you decide to form a committee with Greece, Cyprus, and Serbia, we sadly cant get a better hand than this. If you ever watch the voting UN resolutions on karabakh, they usually go something like 10-120 against us, and the three Minsk countries are among the ten. While it might seem like a total joke with no actual power, the alternative is a lot worse: an a lot more opinionated group that will swiftly move against us.

lol saw the links after posting...exactly

Comment

I have been following this topic for a while. this is the first time i am writing. It is true, I am seating 1000's km away and reading the news. I have no right to say go on the offensive or dont. I am not the one who is bleeding and dying with our boys. but we are all Armenians and we all have emotions attached. What bugs me is that Russian military knew (they had to) about the upcoming attack, they did nothing to stop it. I do not think there are any indications that they notified us of the upcoming attack. All indications are that when our commanders thought on going on the offensive, that's when Moscow came in and put a stop to it. I know and understand that Russia has its own goal in the region. Most of the time they are the same as ours, but not always. We cant forget 1921.
        None of us care about the azeri animals. they are animals. but we should care what happens to our homeland. the fact is that they still have their oil and gas. the fact is that is seems russia will not allow azerbejan to break into pieces. the fact is that like rats they multiply by 10's. the fact is that our population is shrinking fast. the fact is that we are a landlocked country with turkey on one side and azerbejan on the other. i am not sure there ever will be a better time finish the problems to our east. sooner or later we will have to deal with it. not today, maybe in 20 years, maybe in 30. looking at the last 22 years, it does not look very promising to us. our people are fleeing. in 20 or 30 more years our army will be half of size of today's.
        offensive operation should not be too complicated. as far as i recall they have an pipeline running about 30 km from territory controlled by our troops. bliz offensive and gives you the control of the pipeline. than you deal with them; stop all the aggression and all the ceasefire violation or we will stop the oil flow. i think we could even demand monetary compensation, let's say $1 for each barrel of oil passing through the pipeline. it also achievable. for Russia it makes sense, they will have their close ally controlling the azeri and central oil flow to turkey. oil companies who have invested billions would pressure baku to make a deal, instead of risking us blowing up the pipeline that they have invested billions to build. it would be a great way to ensure azeri are under control. what are your thoughts on this

Comment

Originally posted by Varpet View Post
          I have been following this topic for a while. this is the first time i am writing. It is true, I am seating 1000's km away and reading the news. I have no right to say go on the offensive or dont. I am not the one who is bleeding and dying with our boys. but we are all Armenians and we all have emotions attached. What bugs me is that Russian military knew (they had to) about the upcoming attack, they did nothing to stop it. I do not think there are any indications that they notified us of the upcoming attack. All indications are that when our commanders thought on going on the offensive, that's when Moscow came in and put a stop to it. I know and understand that Russia has its own goal in the region. Most of the time they are the same as ours, but not always. We cant forget 1921.
          None of us care about the azeri animals. they are animals. but we should care what happens to our homeland. the fact is that they still have their oil and gas. the fact is that is seems russia will not allow azerbejan to break into pieces. the fact is that like rats they multiply by 10's. the fact is that our population is shrinking fast. the fact is that we are a landlocked country with turkey on one side and azerbejan on the other. i am not sure there ever will be a better time finish the problems to our east. sooner or later we will have to deal with it. not today, maybe in 20 years, maybe in 30. looking at the last 22 years, it does not look very promising to us. our people are fleeing. in 20 or 30 more years our army will be half of size of today's.
          offensive operation should not be too complicated. as far as i recall they have an pipeline running about 30 km from territory controlled by our troops. bliz offensive and gives you the control of the pipeline. than you deal with them; stop all the aggression and all the ceasefire violation or we will stop the oil flow. i think we could even demand monetary compensation, let's say $1 for each barrel of oil passing through the pipeline. it also achievable. for Russia it makes sense, they will have their close ally controlling the azeri and central oil flow to turkey. oil companies who have invested billions would pressure baku to make a deal, instead of risking us blowing up the pipeline that they have invested billions to build. it would be a great way to ensure azeri are under control. what are your thoughts on this
          Neocon hawks in the land of the free will not accept that and will send their dog (turkey) our way. A recipe for WW3. We could have done that in 1994 but they stopped us .

Comment

13.04.2016 16:30
            Նրանք կռվեցին թշնամու դեմ և ողջ մնացին. պատմում են վիրավոր հերոսները
            Հայրենական քառօրյա պատերազմ, որի ժամանակ մեր տղերքից ոմանք ընկան, ոմանք վիրավորվեցին, բայց իրենց արյունով պահեցին հայրենիքի սահմանները

BlogNews

Հայրենական քառօրյա պատերազմ, որի ժամանակ մեր տղերքից ոմանք ընկան, ոմանք վիրավորվեցին, բայց իրենց արյունով պահեցին հայրենիքի սահմանները։ BlogNews-ն այցելել է Կենտրոնական կլինիկական զինվորական հոսպիտալ, զրուցել վիրավոր զինծառայողների հետ։ Զրույցից ակնհայտ էր, որ պատերազմն անսպասելի էր և իր հետևանքներն է թողել, հատկապես, երիտասարդ զինծառայողների ոչ միայն ֆիզիկական առողջության, այլև հոգեբանական վիճակի վրա, սակայն նրանք ամուր են, ինչպես երբեք։ Տղաներին ամենից շատ անհանգստացնում էր ընկերների վիճակը։ Բոլորը միաբերան ասում էին՝ վերադառնալու են ծառայության՝ ընկերների հետ հայրենիքը պաշտպանելու, վիրավորվելու հետևանքով վաղաժամ զորացրվելու մասին ոչ ոք չէր էլ մտածում։

Համբարձում Վարդանովը ծնունդով սահմանամերձ Ճամբարակից է, սակայն ապրել է Մասիսում, այժմ ծառայում է Ջաբրայիլում։ Նա հերթափոխն ընդունել էր ապրիլի 1-ին։ Ծոծորակին բեկորային վնասվածք ստացած զինծառայողը BlogNews-ին պատմեց, որ հակառակորդն իրենց անակնկալի է բերել՝ հանկարծակի հարձակմամբ։ «Ապրիլի 1-ի լույս 2-ի գիշերն էր՝ ժամը 4։00-4։20-ի կողմերը, հակառակորդը միանգամից եկավ, առաջին վայրկյանին խուճապ կար, քանի որ իրենք նռնակ նետեցին, որից մեզ մոտ 2 հոգի վիրավորվեց, մեկը՝ շատ լուրջ՝ մի ոտքը կորցրեց... Մինչև իրենց իջեցրինք կացարան, առաջին բուժօգնություն ցույց տվեցինք, հասկացանք, որ հակառակորդն արդեն մեր խրամատում է։ Էլ չկարողացանք գնալ մեր տեղը, կացարանի մոտից էինք կռիվ տալիս հակառակորդի հետ։ Բնականաբար, հարմար չէր, շատ դժվարություններ կային, իրենք բարձր տեղում էին, մենք՝ ցածր, առավելությունն իրենց կողմն էր։ Կարծում եմ՝ իրենք սպառազինության պակաս էլ չունեին, որովհետև անընդհատ կրակում էին, նռնակներ նետում, ու դա չէր վերջանում։ Մեր զինամթերքը սահմանափակ էր, աշխատում էինք հնարավորինս քիչ կրակել, սակայն արժանի հակահարված տալ, չէինք թողնում, որ առաջ գան»,- պատմեց նա։

Համբարձումը նշեց, որ իրենք պատրաստ էին, ուղղակի սպառազինությունն ու մարդկանց քանակը համաչափ չէր։ Թշնամու շարքերում էլ երիտասարդ զինծառայողներ չէին։ Ընկերներն իրենց օգնություն էին բերել, սակայն հակառակորդը կրակի տակ էր պահում դիրք տանող բոլոր ճանապարհները, արդյունքում՝ ոչ ոք չէր կարողանում զինամթերք բերել իրենց. «Մի կերպ 2 սպա եկավ, վիրավորներից մեկին հանեցին դիրքից ու էլ ոչ ոք չէր կարողանում դիրքին մոտ գալ։ Արդեն հրամանի չէինք սպասում, հակառակորդը մեր դիրքի տարածքում էր, ու մեզ վրա էր կրակում, ի՞նչ հրաման, հակահարված էինք տալիս։ Օրենքով էլ նախատեսված է, որ բացահայտ հարձակման դեպքում մենք կարող ենք կրակ բացել։ Բացի այդ, բոլորս էլ մտածում ենք մեր կյանքի մասին»,- ասաց 21 ամսվա զինծառայողը։

«Երբ զինամթերքն արդեն վերջանում էր, կային զոհեր ու վիրավորներ, դիրքում 7 հոգի էինք մնացել, 4-ն ընկած էին, չգիտեմ՝ զոհվեցի՞ն, թե՞ վիրավորվեցին (աչքերը մի պահ լցվեցին, բայց հմտորեն թաքցրեց)։ Երեքով էինք ոտքի վրա և կարողանում կռիվ տալ»,- հիշեց Համբարձումը։ Ընկերների մասին խոսելիս աչքերն ավելին էին պատմում։ Նրանց վիճակի մասին օդում կախված հարցը, թերևս, ամենից շատն էր անհանգստացնում Համբարձումին։ Հրամանատարն ասել է՝ ամեն բան նորմալ է, բայց ընկերների հետ կապ հաստատել այդպես էլ չի ստացվել։

«Չէի պատկերացնում, որ կարող է պատերազմ լինել, ոչ մի կերպ չէի պատկերացնում... Մինչ այս եղել են դիվերսիոն հարձակումներ մի կետի վրա, բայց սա բացահայտ հարձակում էր։ Հոգեբանական ճնշումը կա, սակայն այդքան լուրջ չէ։ Ես էլ եմ զարմանում իմ հոգեբանության վրա, իմ պատկերացնելով՝ այդ ամենը տեսելով պիտի հոգեբանական լուրջ խնդիրներ ունենայի, բայց Փառք Աստծո։ Հիմա փորձում եմ ցրվել, որովհետև եթե ամբողջ օրը մտածեմ, հաստատ կունենամ հոգեբանական այդ խնդիրները»։

Համբարձումը շեշտեց, որ անպայման վերադառնալու է ծառայության. «Վնասվածքս այնքան լուրջ չէ, որ այլևս չծառայեմ։ Ես նորից պիտի վերադառնամ ծառայության»։ Ինչ վերաբերում է ապագային՝ նա նշեց, որ Մասիսի գյուղատնտեսական պետական քոլեջում է սովորում՝ Տրանսպորտի կառավարման և փոխադրման կազմակերպման բաժնում։ Ամռանը զորացրվելուց հետո նա մտադիր է շարունակել ուսումը։

19-ամյա Սահակյան Միքայելը գյումրեցի է, նա ևս Ջաբրայիլում է ծառայում, սակայն այլ գումարտակում։ Ապրիլի 1-ին նա հանձնել էր հերթափոխն ու իջել զորամաս, սակայն տագնապ է եղել և հետ են բարձրացել վերև։ «Պատրաստակամ բարձրացանք վերև։ Մեր նպատակն էր հետ վերցնել մեր հողերը՝ կռիվ տալ մինչև վերջ։ Բոլոր տղաներն էլ էդպես էին՝ մինչև վերջ ուզում էին կռիվ տալ»,- ասաց Միքայելը, ով վիրավորվել է ապրիլի 3-ի լույս 4-ի գիշերը։

«Երբ բարձրացանք, արդեն հարձակվել էին մեզ վրա և վերցրել մեր դիրքերը։ Սկսվեց կռիվը, պայթյուն եղավ, և ես վիրավորվեցի: Նռնակից վիրավորում եմ ստացել ձեռքիս և կրծքավադակիս շրջանում»,- ասազ զինվորը։ Միքայելն առավել հանգիստ էր. նա խոսել է ընկերների հետ, բոլորը լավ են, միայն ինքն է վիրավորվել։

«Այս ամենն ինձ վրա միայն վիրավորման հետքն է թողել, կյանքիս վրա հետք չի թողել։ Բուժումից հետո անպայման վերադառնալու եմ ծառայության՝ ընկերներիս մոտ»։ Ապագայի մասին Միքայելի ծրագրերը դեռ հստակ չեն, դպրոցն ավարտելուց անմիջապես հետո զորակոչվել է բանակ, զորացրվելուց հետո կմտածի անելիքների մասին։

Պայմանագրային զինծառայող Վաչագան Վարդազարյանը գորիսեցի է։ Նրա ընտանիքի բոլոր տղամարդիկ այս օրերին սահմանում են։ Պրն Վարդազարյանը միացել էր ժամկետայիններին՝ թշնամուն հակահարված տալու համար։ «Պետք է կասեցնեինք տանկային ներխուժումը։ Հակառակորդի արկը պայթեց, ես վիրավրվեցի։ Էստեղ իմացա, որ մեր 3 լավ ընկերները զոհվել են... սարի պես տղերք էին... ևս երեքը վիրավոր են, վիճակները լավ է, Ստեփանակերտի հոսպիատալում են պառկած»,- ասաց ապրիլի 2-ի լույսի 3-ի գիշերը վիրավորված զինծառայողը։

Պրն Վարդազարյանը տասը տարի է՝ ծառայում է։ Նրանց ընտանիքում 3 տղամարդ կա. 3-ն էլ ծառայում են, կինը տանը միայնակ է։ «Մի որդիս պայմանագրային զինծառայող է, մյուսը՝ ժամկետային, ապրիլի 1-ին նա էլ է բարձրացել դիրքեր։ Հետագայում ինքը կորոշի՝ շարունակե՞լ ծառայությունը, թե՞ ոչ։ Ես չեմ խառնվում իրենց որոշումներին։ Իհարկե, վախենում եմ տղաներիս համար, բայց եթե ես վախենամ, մյուսը վախենա, մեր հայրենիքն ո՞վ կպաշտպանի, մենք պարտավոր ենք պահել մեր հայրենիքը,- ասաց նա ու հավելեց, որ անպայման վերադառնալու է ծառայության,- ասում են՝ ֆիզիկական վիճակդ թույլ չի տալիս, բայց վերադառնալու եմ ծառայության։ Ես մինչև կյանքիս վերջ այս գործին եմ լինելու»։

Անդրադառնալով հրադադարին՝ պրն Վարդազարյանը նշեց, որ լավագույն պաշտպանությունը հակահարձակումն է։ «Մենք պետք է ազգովի մտածենք այդ մասին, գիտակցենք, որ մենք իրենց ունեցվածքը չենք ուզում, մենք մերն ենք պաշտպանում։ Իրենց մի զարկ խփելու դեպքում, պետք է տասը խբենք, խեղդած պահենք։ Այլևս երբեք չպիտի ներող լինենք, շատ ենք ներել։ Քաղաքականությամբ չեմ զբավում, բայց կարծում եմ՝ մեր հույսը մեր բանակն է՝ մեր զինվորն ու համախմբվածությունը, բանակցությունների վրա հույս չեն դնում։ Մենք ենք մեր ճակատագրի տերը»։

Comment

that's the point, the time is now. neocons are not in the white house. Hilliary is somewhat a neocon, but if it could be done before Obama leaves and russia still mad about su24 incident. if the oil companies are assured that their pipeline is safe, pressure will be on baku to compromise. also think of it this way; our last resort is to blow up the oil fields and the pipelines. in either case the neocons will surely be madder than this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                That's actually a very intelligent comment. You have very sober accurate analysis on most things that I can always agree with as long as it doesn't involve the j-ews or Russia. but let's not start with that

the three countries chairing that group are without a doubt the three countries we have the most influence in. Unless you decide to form a committee with Greece, Cyprus, and Serbia, we sadly cant get a better hand than this. If you ever watch the voting UN resolutions on karabakh, they usually go something like 10-120 against us, and the three Minsk countries are among the ten. While it might seem like a total joke with no actual power, the alternative is a lot worse: an a lot more opinionated group that will swiftly move against us.

lol saw the links after posting...exactly
                Thank you Mher. I actually really enjoyed reading your earlier comment that everyone else commended you on ("You people and your pro this and anti that..."). In fact, I read most of your comments and the articles you write in places like the Armenite, and I actually agree with a lot of the points you make. I believe we both have Armenia's best interests at heart (unlike, say, that Vahan Martirosian scumbag who defected to Baku in September 2015). Whatever issues we may have had in the past notwithstanding, I commend you for the patriotism and intelligence you display in your writings.

And absolutely, given Armenia's impossible geostrategic position, having Russia, France, and the US as co-chairs of the Minsks Group was the best we could have hoped for. It is by no means ideal, but the alternatives are, like you said, a lot worse. Few, if any, nations have it as tough as Armenia does; none of the cards Armenia has been dealt are desirable, therefore it is up to us Armenians to use our natural talents to work miracles with the hand we've been given.

Ps I'm glad you liked the links. One of them contains a comment I made in 2011, you might get a laugh out of it:

Comment

Ռուսաստանից ստացվող սպառազինության հարցը՝ կառավարության օրակարգում
                  Չորեքշաբթի, 13 ապրիլ, 2016

Կառավարության ` ապրիլի 15-ին կայանալիք նիստում քննարկվելու է ՀՀ և ՌԴ կառավարությունների միջև ստորագրված ՀՀ կառավարությանը պետական արտահանման վարկ տրամադրելու մասին համաձայնագրի դրույթներն իրականացնելու հարցը:

Համաձայն որոշման նախագծի` ՀՀ ֆինանսների նախարարին հանձնարարվելու է իրականացնել վերահսկողություն համաձայնագրով հայկական կողմի ստանձնած պարտավորությունների նկատմամբ: Պաշտպանության նախարարին կհանձնարարվվի հստակեցնել ՀՀ-ին մատակարարվող ժամանակակից սպառազինության ու ռազմատեխնիկայի անվանացանկը, ՌԴ համապատասխան մարմինների հետ քննարկել ու ստորագրել վարկի շրջանակներում ռազմական նշանակության արտադրանքի մատակարարման պայմանագրերը՝ արտացոլելով մատակարարումների ծավալներն ու ժամկետները:

Հայաստանի և Ռուսաստանի կառավարությունների միջև 200 մլն պետական արտահանման վարկի տրամադրման մասին պայմանագիրը կնքվել է 2015թ. հունիսի 26-ին` ՀՀ և ՌԴ տնտեսական համագործակցության միջկառավարական հանձնաժողովի նիստին: ՀՀ Ազգային ժողովը այն վավերացրել է անցյալ տարվա հուլիսի 12-ին:

Վարկը տրամադրվում է տաս տարի ժամկետով:

Այս տարվա փետրվարի 18-ին Ռուսաստանի իրավական տեղեկատվության պաշտոնական պորտալը հրապարակել էր համաձայնագիրը, ըստ որի` Հայաստանը Ռուսաստանից գնելու է «Սմերչ» համազարկային կրակի ռեակտիվ համակարգի կայաններ, ՏՕՍ-1Ա ծանր հրանետ համակարգեր, «Իգլա-Ս» համակարգի զենիթային հրթիռներ, 9Մ113Մ կառավարվող հրթիռներ, ՌՊԳ-26 հակատանկային ռեակտիվ նռնականետ, Դրագունովի դիպուկահար հրացաններ:

Համաձայնագրում նշվում է, որ սպառազինությունների ցանկը կարող է փոխվել ՌԴ Ռազմատեխնիկական համագործակցության դաշնային ծառայության և Հայաստանի պաշտպանության նախարարության միջև փոխադարձ գրավոր համաձայնությամբ:

Comment

13.04.2016 15:32
                    Հետախուզական դասակը հյուսիսային հատվածում մարտնչել է մինչեւ վերջին փամփուշտը

Edik Baghdasaryan

Իրավիճակը Մատաղիսում-Պարոն ավագ լեյտենենտ փամփուշտները վերջանում են,- զեկուցում է սերժանտը։
                    -Պատրաստվել ձեռնամարտի,-լսվել է պատասխանը։

Հետախուզական դասակը հյուսիսային հատվածում մարտնչել է մինչեւ վերջին փամփուշտը։ 4 զոհ, երեք վիրավոր, ձեռնամարտ է սկսվել։ Դասակի տղաները կարողացել են հանել հրամանատարի, եւ ընկերների մարմինները։ Հետո, դիրքը հետ գրավելուց տղաները հայտնաբերել են հակառակորդի երկու դիակ։ Նրան հրազենային կրակոցներից չէին սպանվել, այլ բահի հարվածներից։
                    Այս դասակի մասին կգրեմ ավելի մանրմասն։

Նյութի աղբյուր՝ https://www.facebook.com/edik.baghda...23070711042258

Comment

U.S. Air Force to test Armenian scholar’s adaptive flight control system

April 13, 2016 - 12:27 AMT
                      PanARMENIAN.Net - After a successful flight test on Calspan’s variable-stability Learjet aircraft last year, an L1 adaptive flight control system is being modified for the U.S. Air Force’s VISTA F-16 aircraft by Professor Naira Hovakimyan and her graduate students, Kasey Ackerman and Javier Puig-Navarro.
                      Hovakimyan, a W. Grafton and Lillian B. Wilkins Professor in MechSE, has been developing the L1 adaptive control theory since 2005, MechSE said.
                      The VISTA flight test, conducted by the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School, is expected to take place in September of this year at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
                      The progression from testing on the Learjet to the VISTA F-16 was a natural one, said Puig-Navarro, and the next steps will be crucial.
                      Ackerman said the Learjet flight tests demonstrated the ability of the L1 flight control system to consistently restore the safe flying and handling qualities of the nominal Learjet aircraft in the presence of several failure configurations.
                      With the VISTA F-16, additional failure configurations will be tested to demonstrate the ability of the L1 flight control law to compensate for off-nominal dynamics, actuator failures, and other types of uncertainties not included in the Learjet flight tests. Additionally, the structure of the control algorithm will include some modifications to better estimate the internal states of the aircraft and account for a wider range of uncertainties. Once these changes are in place, the L1 can be implemented on the VISTA for flight testing.
                      After the September flight tests, Hovakimyan and her team hope to be one step closer to incorporating an L1 control system on more advanced aircraft, leading (in the distant future) to implementation on commercial aircraft. L1 adaptive control has the potential to make flights much safer, Ackerman said. In the event of a failure, it allows the pilot to focus on landing the airplane and getting the passengers out safely. Additionally, since the L1 system can compensate for undesirable dynamics, it may result in a more pleasant flight experience for passengers, said Puig-Navarro.

Comment

Working...
                      X