Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    ..... joke also is

...... a sick joke also is

You two seem to be a double act comedians.

... but what you say is not innocent funny jokes.

.... both of you are classic examples of traitors to our nation and fatherland.
    Like all traitors you cover your evil intent toward your nation with with grand pseudo-intellectual utterances.

May you burn in hell.

...because Armenia will survive and thrive and will stay independent and get rid of its own parasites ..... and eliminates its inbred traitors.

There is a special hell or self-hating armo traitors. You would think after all our bloody history our people would be United, but there are always those who have other interests. A good example are the so called Armenians who gave up identities of others Armenians to the turks during the genocide, so they could live. It was one of those people who drove monte melkonian, whom he met on a trip to Turkey, to become so motivated during his young years.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
      ..... joke also is

You two seem to be a double act comedians.

... but what you say is not innocent funny jokes.

.... both of you are classic examples of traitors to our nation and fatherland.
      Like all traitors you cover your evil intent toward your nation with with grand pseudo-intellectual utterances.

May you burn in hell.

...because Armenia will survive and thrive and will stay independent and get rid of its own parasites ..... and eliminates its inbred traitors.

hate to say I agree with such insulting/personal language, specially after I seem to have made some peace with Sarkis
      but what else can you say... a bunch of weak minded traitors and nothing else... weak spineless confused cowards who can't handle their own destiny.. i can probably be forced to watch the most vile disturbing stuff that has ever been recorded and not feel nearly as disgusted as reading some of those words you quoted. Nothing but a bunch of traitors who would gladly sell of their country for the well being of the brutish backward race called Russians out of some confused loyalty and unnatural worship of a foreign country that I still can't understand after all these years. That we aren't evolved enough to decide on our own future, but the brutish race that that gladly gave back Van in 1878 and 1917, that tried to shut down the Armenian Church in 1903, is. I won't bother to mention the endless crimes against our country committed by Soviet Russia because "those weren't real Russians".

I would love to see what Dro and Njdeh would do to you people if they ever got their hands on you. The reason I know Vrej is a real person is because every fedayee I've ever had a conversation with has the same stuff to say about Russians as Vrej. Just because you have to accept their temporary support for the long term independence of Armenia, doesn't mean you have to like it, or as seems to be the case here: embrace its glory. I hate to have made this personal, but when you threaten the independence of Armenia, it becomes personal.

I don't get it. I really don't get it. Have you actually interacted with Russians? Have you ever told a Russian you're Armenian? Because the Armenians who I've met who hate Russians most are the ones who have spent the most time in that culture. I ask because you don't just want Armenians to accept Russians out of necessity. You need us to admire them don't you?

Let me tell you this, if by some miracle the Kurds were able to build their own state on our western border, so the only parasites we had to worry about was the Azeris, and they did manage to self destruct, I would love to see the collapse of Russia so we can take back some semblance of independence of our own country. Unfortunately, seeing as how the two preconditions are unlikely to happen any time soon, we're going to have to accept their presence in the Caucasus some more. Just don't expect anyone to be grateful for a country that forces you to do what it wants by holding a gun to your head.

here a photo of a good friend who I almost always disagree with, who himself regrets having done this, but as he said, they need to understand just because we need to agree to this for the temporary well being of Armenia, for the short term survival, doesn't mean we accept some slave mentality. Don't be pro-anything but Armenia.

I don't believe doing something like this is smart to any foreign head of state, but specially such a powerful one. But in some ways I appreciate it because I guess it let's them know we're not all mindless cowards.
      That we're not all this: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/...mir-putin.html I specially recommend the "A Tsar Is Born" about his wonderful blue eyes. I would consider such a tribute to Andranik or Monte Melkonian creepy. But to a foreign leader? what else can you say? But then again I've seen the author of that site personally insult General Andranik and "his child bride" when it came to defending the honor of Russia. So that should tell you everything you need to know about these people. (For the record the greatest leader in our country's history didn't have a child bride, or a teenage bride- we're not Muslim child raping savages and certainly neither were our heroes-but Andranik dared to have insulted mother Russia so we must destroy his character)

And before anyone starts spilling their CIA/je-wish/NGO funded nonsense, this man in that photo has degrees from some of the best universities in the world and could be living a great life where hes from with his family, making a lot of money, but has instead been living in Armenia for years, living to local standards, fighting for a better country, and taken plenty of punishment for it. The reason the ENA is now owned by an Armenian, the reason mushutkas are still 100 dram, the reason their failed pension plan didn't pass... much of it thanks to him. So for all the pro-russia keyboard warriors from the oh so terrible west, maybe you can criticize him when you make the same sacrifice he made.
      Last edited by Mher; 04-17-2016, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Nagorno Karabakh, a Tallish atrocità e strage di civili

====

Իտալական հեռուստաալիք. Քրիստոնյա Ղարաբաղը շարունակում է պայքարը

Քրիստոնյա Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը շարունակում է անկախության համար պայքարը Բաքվի դեմ: Այդ մասին ասված է իտալական Sky Italia-ի ռեպորտաժում:

«Սկզբում ծանր հրետանին հարվածեց, հետո տանկերը եւ զինվորները առաջ եկան: Գնդացիրը վերալիցքավորելիս` նայում եմ, չորս կողմս բոլորը արյան մեջ են», - պատմում է հիվանդանոցում զինվորներից մեկը:

Հակամարտությունը սկսվել է այստեղ` հայկական եւ քրիստոնյա Լեռնային Ղարաբաղում, որն արդեն 25 տարի անկախության համար պայքարում է Բաքվի դեմ:

«Նրանք սկսեցին ռմբակոծել, երբ քնած էինք: Մենք իհարկե նախ երեխաներին եւ կանանց դուրս հանեցինք: Իսկ հետո տներից հանեցինք այն ամենը, ինչ հնարավոր էր», - ասում է բնակիչներից մեկը:

«Նախ մի հրթիռ հարվածեց տանիքին, հետո եւս երկուսը, եւ ամեն ինչ ավերեցին: Հետո ինչ-որ կերպ նկուղից հանեցինք երեխաներին, նրանք բոլորը ծեփի մեջ կորած էին», - ասում է մյուսը:

«Ադրբեջանցիները տուն մտան, ամեն ինչ տարան, մնացածը ոչնչացրեցին», - ասում է եւս մեկը:

Իսկական ողբերգություն տեղի ունեցավ Խալափյանների տանը: Կարմիր Խաչը մանրամասն ուսումնասիրում է նրանց դաժան սպանությունը:

«Մենք ադրբեջանցիների դաժանությունների ապացույցներն ունենք: Մենք այդ լուսանկարները կօգտագործենք ադրբեջանցիներին մարդկության դեմ ռազմական հանցագործությունների համար մեղադրելու նպատակով», - ասում է ռազմական լուսանկարիչ Հակոբ Պողոսյանը:

Կամավորները պատրաստ են զենք վերցնել` պաշտպանելու հայ եւ քրիստոնյա Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի անկախությունը:

«Թուրքերը եւ ադրբեջանցիները նման են այն առումով, թե ինչպես են վարվում մարդկանց հետ: Մենք եկել ենք նրանց ցույց տալու, որ այստեղ ենք` մեզ պաշտպանելու», - ասում է նրանցից մեկը:
        Last edited by Vrej1915; 04-17-2016, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sarkis86 View Post
          ----
          = This is why I have been calling for closer, deeper Russian-Armenian relations for over a decade.

=I would much rather Armenia become a province within the Russian federation. Times like this remind me that Armenians may not be ready for nationhood.
          Man pack your bags and go live in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
            hate to say I agree with such insulting/personal language, specially after I seem to have made some peace with Sarkis
            but what else can you say... a bunch of weak minded traitors and nothing else... weak spineless confused cowards who can't handle their own destiny.. i can probably be forced to watch the most vile disturbing stuff that has ever been recorded and not feel nearly as disgusted as reading some of those words you quoted. Nothing but a bunch of traitors who would gladly sell of their country for the well being of the brutish backward race called Russians out of some confused loyalty and unnatural worship of a foreign country that I still can't understand after all these years. That we aren't evolved enough to decide on our own future, but the brutish race that that gladly gave back Van in 1878 and 1917, that tried to shut down the Armenian Church in 1903, is. I won't bother to mention the endless crimes against our country committed by Soviet Russia because "those weren't real Russians".

I would love to see what Dro and Njdeh would do to you people if they ever got their hands on you. The reason I know Vrej is a real person is because every fedayee I've ever had a conversation with has the same stuff to say about Russians as Vrej. Just because you have to accept their temporary support for the long term independence of Armenia, doesn't mean you have to like it, or as seems to be the case here: embrace its glory. I hate to have made this personal, but when you threaten the independence of Armenia, it becomes personal.

I don't get it. I really don't get it. Have you actually interacted with Russians? Have you ever told a Russian you're Armenian? Because the Armenians who I've met who hate Russians most are the ones who have spent the most time in that culture. I ask because you don't just want Armenians to accept Russians out of necessity. You need us to admire them don't you?

Let me tell you this, if by some miracle the Kurds were able to build their own state on our western border, so the only parasites we had to worry about was the Azeris, and they did manage to self destruct, I would love to see the collapse of Russia so we can take back some semblance of independence of our own country. Unfortunately, seeing as how the two preconditions are unlikely to happen any time soon, we're going to have to accept their presence in the Caucasus some more. Just don't expect anyone to be grateful for a country that forces you to do what it wants by holding a gun to your head.

here a photo of a good friend who I almost always disagree with, who himself regrets having done this, but as he said, they need to understand just because we need to agree to this for the temporary well being of Armenia, for the short term survival, doesn't mean we accept some slave mentality. Don't be pro-anything but Armenia.

I don't believe doing something like this is smart to any foreign head of state, but specially such a powerful one. But in some ways I appreciate it because I guess it let's them know we're not all mindless cowards.
            That we're not all this: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/...mir-putin.html I specially recommend the "A Tsar Is Born" about his wonderful blue eyes. I would consider such a tribute to Andranik or Monte Melkonian creepy. But to a foreign leader? what else can you say? But then again I've seen the author of that site personally insult General Andranik and "his child bride" when it came to defending the honor of Russia. So that should tell you everything you need to know about these people. (For the record the greatest leader in our country's history didn't have a child bride, or a teenage bride-but how dare he have insulted the honor of mother russia)

And before anyone starts spilling their CIA/je-wish/NGO funded nonsense, this man in that photo has degrees from some of the best universities in the world and could be living a great life where hes from but has instead been living in Armenia for years fighting for a better country. The reason the ENA is now owned by an Armenian, the reason mushutkas are still 100 dram, the reason their failed pension plan didn't pass... much of it thanks to him. So for all the pro-russia keyboard warriors from the oh so terrible west, maybe you can criticize him when you make the same sacrifice he makes.
            isn't that papken? was he charged with anything for that banner?

Comment

Armenia needs retaliatory weapon to suppress adversary – retired general

"Because Armenia, as a state, pursues defensive rather than offensive policies, it needs more defensive weapons. And why not, also nuclear weapons should anyone ever ...

Armenia needs to acquire a powerful weapon as a strong retaliatory tool to suppress Azerbaijan, a retired general of the USSR and the Republic of Armenia said, commenting on the recent Armenian-Azerbaijani armed clashes in Nagorno-Karabakh.

“Our army must be equipped and supplied with all weapons of conflict, and be governed on the highest level,” Norat Ter-Grigoryants told our correspondent in a recent interview.

“What I mean is both coordination and reciprocal action, and intelligence, as we are now in a blockade - an aggressive and genocidal blockade - imposed by the armed forces of Turkey, a NATO member state, and Azerbaijan, the second Turkish state, as well as Georgia. And because Armenia, as a state, pursues defensive rather than offensive policies, it needs more defensive weapons. And why not, also nuclear weapons should anyone ever offer us that. That should be a weapon of restraint and retaliation. To make it more clear, Russia has such a weapon, so it is not safeguarded against attacks. That’s what is termed as restraint and retaliation weapon,” he explained.

Asked whether he finds nuclear arms really necessary for Armenia, General Ter-Grigoryants said his message would sound clearer to officers and commanders in the military. “[Armenia needs] any weapon which is for retaliation. The servicemen who will read these words know what it is. That’s not just nuclear arms. The list can expand further and further. So Armenia must receive that weapon. Or it can purchase it by collecting all the available resources. It isn’t possible otherwise, as this situation is going to last endlessly,” he said, calling for further efforts also towards promoting and fostering peace, stability and well-being by creating more jobs in the country to prevent emigration.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                isn't that papken? was he charged with anything for that banner?
                I don't know about that particular banner, but I believe he was arrested on that day. I know for a fact he's been arrested a lot of times over the years. I believe he said at some point he had something like five cases against him simultaneously. He managed to beat all of them through the court system though. I don't agree with his views because he's very idealistic for a independent Armenia with proper rule of law without considering the consequences of such idealism. But the guy has been doing this for years, fighting for a better country for us all, while I've been sitting in America, so who am I to say anything
                Last edited by Mher; 04-17-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                  Armenia needs retaliatory weapon to suppress adversary – retired general

"Because Armenia, as a state, pursues defensive rather than offensive policies, it needs more defensive weapons. And why not, also nuclear weapons should anyone ever ...

Armenia needs to acquire a powerful weapon as a strong retaliatory tool to suppress Azerbaijan, a retired general of the USSR and the Republic of Armenia said, commenting on the recent Armenian-Azerbaijani armed clashes in Nagorno-Karabakh.

“Our army must be equipped and supplied with all weapons of conflict, and be governed on the highest level,” Norat Ter-Grigoryants told our correspondent in a recent interview.

“What I mean is both coordination and reciprocal action, and intelligence, as we are now in a blockade - an aggressive and genocidal blockade - imposed by the armed forces of Turkey, a NATO member state, and Azerbaijan, the second Turkish state, as well as Georgia. And because Armenia, as a state, pursues defensive rather than offensive policies, it needs more defensive weapons. And why not, also nuclear weapons should anyone ever offer us that. That should be a weapon of restraint and retaliation. To make it more clear, Russia has such a weapon, so it is not safeguarded against attacks. That’s what is termed as restraint and retaliation weapon,” he explained.

Asked whether he finds nuclear arms really necessary for Armenia, General Ter-Grigoryants said his message would sound clearer to officers and commanders in the military. “[Armenia needs] any weapon which is for retaliation. The servicemen who will read these words know what it is. That’s not just nuclear arms. The list can expand further and further. So Armenia must receive that weapon. Or it can purchase it by collecting all the available resources. It isn’t possible otherwise, as this situation is going to last endlessly,” he said, calling for further efforts also towards promoting and fostering peace, stability and well-being by creating more jobs in the country to prevent emigration.
                  Only way Armenia can survive without Russia is if it had nuclear weapons. But we would be like north Korea so it's not gonna happen.

Comment

Երկիրը ապշած նայում է՝ հայերը պատերազմ են գնում

Աշոտ Ասատրյան

Ապրիլի 2-ից սկսած ամբողջ աշխարհը շշմած մեզ է նայում : Հայերը իրար հերթ չտալով, ալամ աշխարհից գնում են պատերազմ: Այո հայերը, որոնք օր առաջ ցանկացել են փախնել էս երկրից, ովքեր արտասահմանում ծանոթ են խառնել , որ դեպորտ չանեն , ովքեր նախըտնրել են Հայաստանից դուրս՝ փողոցներում քնելով գոյատևել, հիմա իրար հերթ չեն տալիս հայրենիք գնալու համար:
                    Աշխարհը զարմացած նայում է: Հայերը խենթ են , ժպտալով, դհոլ - զուռնայով գնում են պատերազմ: Իրանք գնում են հերիք չի սեփական մինուճար զավակին էլ հետն են տանում: Հավաքվում են ընկերներով ու որոշում , թե ինչ ասեն , որ վայենկոմատից իրենց թողեն գնան պատերազմ:

Աշխարհի երեսին ուրիշ ազգ կա՞, որը ժպտալով պատերազմ է գնում : Չէ չի լինի : Տարիներ առաջ էլի ժպտում էին , հիմա էլի ժպտում են , էս ազգը ունիկալա:
                    Հոսպիտալում հիվանդ պառկած զինվորը վատա զգում , որ հիմա խրամատի մեջ չի: Երևանում ապրող տարիքով կինը վատա զգում , որ իրան չեն թողնում գնա սահման: Փարիզից, Իսպանիայից ու աշխարհի հազար երկրներից տոմս են գնում ՝ ամենաշուտ թռնող իքնաթիռի , ու վազում են Արցախ, վազելը որն է, ինքնաթիռի մեջ արդեն զինվորական կամուֆլյաժը հագներն է , որ Արցախում ավելորդ ժամանակ չծախսեն շոր փոխելու համար:

Արցախի ազատագրման ժամանակ փողոցից զոռով ջահելներին տանում էին բանակ, հիմա զոռով էտ ջահելներին վայենկոմատի դռների դեմից տուն են ուղարկում , ուղարկելուց հետո հայրերն են գալիս վայենկոմի վրա կռիվ, թե ինչի՞ համար իրանց տղուն կամավոր չեն տանում , տո հլը ինչի մենակ տղուն , իրան էլ հետը...
                    Երկիրը ապշած նայում է՝ հայերը ժպտալով կռիվ են գնում:

Նյութի աղբյուր՝ https://www.facebook.com/ashot.asatr...60883899851344

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                      Only way Armenia can survive without Russia is if it had nuclear weapons. But we would be like north Korea so it's not gonna happen.
                      certainly not N Korea.
                      There are closer examples to look like...., and I think most nations would just understand, given our environment.

Comment

Working...
                      X