Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
    Seriously guys the post for past 2-3 days looks like Armenians are trying to put Azerbaijani propaganda on shame. Anything and everything that can be doubted or suspected has been so. Right or wrong, substantiated or not, fact or not.
    Stop people.
    Last thing, our soldiers are fed, clothed, armed enough that you won a war.
    Territories or posts are held enough that Armenian people don't feel alarmed.
    We have what we have.
    Our soldiers wear underpants, socks and shirts.
    What else is there for this fake generals in here to criticise.
    I am getting fed up man. When are people going to discuss reall issues?
    What do you want? For every Armenian to keep their mouth shut if they have something negative to say lol. Criticism of state institutions is what separates open societies from censored ones. Sorry if it annoyed you but you're free to kick rocks. Fake general out....

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
    The standard "Shtora" systems on tanks could blind UAVs. They need some fitting for overhead UAVs. For magnetic sensors
    The could be cure for this too. I just think that those kamikaze UAVs were the biggest surprise by Azeris. There won't be second time.
    A lot of fake generals recently huh. O, by the way, you are wrong. Shtora operates in the infrared spectrum, not the thermal spectrum which is what those suicide drones use for guidance. Shtora is used exclusively to counter the infrared guidance system on SALOS ATGM'S. A high powered laser like the green ones you can buy are what you would want to use to fry a thermal imager.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
      Where did you see this? Provide pictures.
      Look back at the pictures like 2 or 3 pages back. You can't tell boots are not comfortable by looking at them. I'm not bashing our Army but we just need to discipline up on the gear. I understand there are volunteers but why are they not prepared. Screw Azeris and Turks , we are talking on behalf of the goodness of our Army and not bashing no one. I love to ser our boys in proper uniforms. This also goes to Government. From what I've seen , our President and many ministers wear the old issue. Why aren't they wearing Italian Vegetato camo like everyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
        I'm no general. Neither fake nor real. But I do have knowledge about military gear.
        Many of us are impatient and anxious during these tough times. It will pass and we will succeed. We've been through much tougher times.
        Armnuke Jan, I appreciate your worries and heart for our military. But we should controll our discussions into deeper and real pertinent issues.
        You guys sound and talk like a parent who's daughter has gone on a first date. Is she dressed right? Will dhe behave right? Is the guy good guy? How about if this will happen how about that?
        Just to remind you, our military may be small and does not wear 3 piece suit militarily. But it is mature in moral and everything else and knows how to deal knock out blows.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
          Look back at the pictures like 2 or 3 pages back.
          I went back 5 pages and only pictures of soldiers are these ones http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....l=1#post371092 where all I see are black boots and no white sports shoes.

I understand there are volunteers but why are they not prepared.
          Because they're volunteers and come by on short notice. The entire Artsakh army was made up of volunteers in the past, many of who did not have boots. The army does apparently need to be better prepared in dealing with large influx of volunteers though. There's got to be some sort of plan on how to organize volunteers for when the next war breaks out instead of having to turn down volunteers for organizational or logistical reasons.

This also goes to Government. From what I've seen , our President and many ministers wear the old issue. Why aren't they wearing Italian Vegetato camo like everyone else ?
          Because their "camouflage" is only symbolic, it represents their rank and state of mind going into meetings rather than serving as actual camouflage. You're reading too much into this.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
            I went back 5 pages and only pictures of soldiers are these ones http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....l=1#post371092 where all I see are black boots and no white sports shoes.

Because they're volunteers and come by on short notice. The entire Artsakh army was made up of volunteers in the past, many of who did not have boots. The army does apparently need to be better prepared in dealing with large influx of volunteers though. There's got to be some sort of plan on how to organize volunteers for when the next war breaks out instead of having to turn down volunteers for organizational or logistical reasons.

Because their "camouflage" is only symbolic, it represents their rank and state of mind going into meetings rather than serving as actual camouflage. You're reading too much into this.
            Symbolic camouflage ? Yes they are the head of state but it is only right you wear the designated camouflage of your Defense Force. That's how I see things. But this is not an important issue but just more like an understanding because I've always wanted to ask that.

Comment

I'm trying to upload the pic but it's not letting me. Anyways it was a photo by burjuin. It's far back a few pages were soldiers are standing around. Again it was just a question and I'm not demanding the head of that soldier. I get it they are volunteers. But like you said volunteers should of been fully equipped.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                  Symbolic camouflage ? Yes they are the head of state but it is only right you wear the designated camouflage of your Defense Force. That's how I see things. But this is not an important issue but just more like an understanding because I've always wanted to ask that.
                  That camouflage was also our official for more than a decade.
                  It is only natural, for technical and finacial reasons that all veterans, already having their dress done at home, will wear their dress.

Comment

I think part of the reason people have concerns about the boots, clothes, gear etc. is psychological. We all know the army's capabilities and professionalism (even among the teenage conscripts) but the way they look does have psychological impacts also. Proper gear/attire reflects that professionalism from a visual perspective. I suppose it might instill more confidence towards the army.

But, again, I doubt anyone questions the professionalism and capabilities of the army.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
                      AbuSindi-jan.
                      Sksbits du mtatsetsir vor video-i herinake esem, ev arants eti stugelu im hastsiyov anhimn viravorakan hosk asatsir. Du gtnumes vor da chishte? Aid hoskt ankaskats uhvatser indz ev im artsadrume ir motetcumov bnakaner. Es vatsun tarekani mot mardem. Indz keznits vochmi ban petk4. Miain ko hostovanum vor im nkatmamb du chicsht cheir.

Hima du pndumes vor nman video AIN-i kaikum 4ka
                      Gtnel ahbyure shat heshte

Our generation that has lived the largest disaster and had to confront continuously growing natural, man-made, environmental challenges, has got a critical mission to leave a strong, protected and disaster-stable country to our descendants. It is possible to reduce the disasters if population is informed and protected. We are creating for you a new cognitive and consulting network of emergency information and knowledge.

Inch verabervuma ka te 4ka tehadrvats nman ban voreve teh-bolore teselen Haropi Martakertum engnelu video vorteh enchumer nman bani dzaine
                      Burjuin jan noric em krknum, es da chem asel dzer masin. Es dzez asumey vor et tesaholvaki herinakna Turk. Bayc du chisht es dzer nshac linqov gta ayd videon ev irok hayeri koghmitsa patrastvats. Yerpemn depqer en linum vor "knerers" aselnela tkhamardkutyun. Bayc es dzezanits neroxutyun chem khntrelu vorovhetev ayd barereh dzez ughvats cher. Es karoghem apatsutselu hamar im private messagnere im enkeroch het (vori vra timestamp gohutyun uni) ugharkem dzez vor hamozvek es porcel em parzel vor nmnan ban teghadrelen Hayastanum te voch.

Khntrum em el chases vor hostovanem, vorovhetev hostovanelu ban chka. Es suter dues chem talis vor mihatel hostovanem. Yete kuzes message areq dzer email ev Es screenshot ugharkem vor duq hamozveq vor ayd artahaytutyuneh dzez ughvats Cher. Parzapes kez uzumey teghekatsnel vor da karoghe mer tshnamu koghmits lini.
                      Last edited by AbuSindi; 04-19-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X