Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    [B]Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan discusses the return of occupied Azerbaijani territories.

    Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan will appeal to his nation to return occupied Karabakh of Azerbaijan, Armenian “Jovoxurd” newspaper writes, Oxu.Az reports. According to the newspaper, there are secret and speedy processes going on in the direction of the conflict’s settlement.
    “Armenian and Azerbaijani press report that Russian President Vladimir Putin is directly controlling the regulation of Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno-Karabah. Negotiations are expected to enter a new, active phase. The main aim of Sargsyan’s recent visit to Nagorno-Karabakh was to discuss the return of the territories. Armenian President is expected to address to Armenian people in upcoming days,” the newspaper writes.
    According to Armenian experts, in his address Sargsyan will touch upon solution options of the conflict and return of the occupied Azerbaijani territories.


    http://news.az/articles/karabakh/106926


    I don't know whether to laugh or gasp at the level of this people's idiocy. It's like they live on a completely different planet. I'm starting to get convinced that the State of Azerbaijan is proof of the multiverse theory in physics.

    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Serzhik's time will come to an end if something like that happens even though his recent moves of reconnecting with the ARF contradict that type of decision. I actually admire his most recent moves, it translates to our leadership heading towards a more nationalistic position since 2008's situation.

      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan



        Վիրավոր, արյունախառն` զինվորներին ասել է. Ես գերազանց եմ, դուք հետ գնացեք. փոխգնդապետ Առաքելյանը
        Տեսանյութ
        20 Ապրիլի 2016,

        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

          Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
          [B]Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan discusses the return of occupied Azerbaijani territories.

          Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan will appeal to his nation to return occupied Karabakh of Azerbaijan, Armenian “Jovoxurd” newspaper writes, Oxu.Az reports. According to the newspaper, there are secret and speedy processes going on in the direction of the conflict’s settlement.
          “Armenian and Azerbaijani press report that Russian President Vladimir Putin is directly controlling the regulation of Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno-Karabah. Negotiations are expected to enter a new, active phase. The main aim of Sargsyan’s recent visit to Nagorno-Karabakh was to discuss the return of the territories. Armenian President is expected to address to Armenian people in upcoming days,” the newspaper writes.
          According to Armenian experts, in his address Sargsyan will touch upon solution options of the conflict and return of the occupied Azerbaijani territories.


          http://news.az/articles/karabakh/106926


          I don't know whether to laugh or gasp at the level of this people's idiocy. It's like they live on a completely different planet. I'm starting to get convinced that the State of Azerbaijan is proof of the multiverse theory in physics.
          Azeri media lives on Afghani hash. This article is a proof.

          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

            Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
            Armenian “Jovoxurd” newspaper writes, Oxu.Az reports.
            lmao did they mean ժողովուրդ ( armlur.am/ժողովուրդ-թերթ/ )
            because not only is Jovoxurd not a paper, its not even a word
            if you search it, the only place it comes up is when its cited in Azeri articles.
            they made up an entire fake armenian newspaper so they can cite it in their fake news
            Last edited by Mher; 04-20-2016, 03:44 PM.
            <<եթե զենք էլ չլինի' ես քարերով կկրվեմ>>

            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

              Originally posted by Mher View Post
              lmao did they mean ժողովուրդ ( armlur.am/ժողովուրդ-թերթ/ )
              because not only is Jovoxurd not a paper, its not even a word
              if you search it, the only place it comes up is when its cited in Azeri articles.
              they made up an entire fake armenian newspaper so they can cite it in their fake news

              Right? Isn't that just hilarious? They literally made up an Armenian paper so at least a dozen Azeri "news" agencies can "cite" it when they have to.

              Ստեղ են ասում՝ սրանց հետ էլ թայ ենք եղել

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

                http://blognews.am/arm/news/361961/v...kan-marty.html


                I don't know how many of you guys read the story in this very seriously. Read it.
                From what I can see is there was a "Saving private Ryan, last battle" type fight in that trench.
                One our platoon held up an Azery special forces battalion for 4 hrs wearing them critically down with losses.
                And in this 15 days how many did we see? Allmost all our positions gave that kind of fight. Can you imagine? Commanding major with his stuff of 5 rushes to help the platoon and all fight to the end. I am bewildered guys. This is something we have to grasp. Enemy or the world cannot. We have to.
                How many we have to accept as heroes of Armenia. How many would for sure get a Purple Heart by USA standards.
                It's not enough just to be proud. I can't find my place. Pride, joy and tears are chocking.
                C'mon guys say something...
                Vrej, Haykakan, burjuin, federate...
                Say something

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

                  I know.
                  I just submitted another donation.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

                    Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                    http://blognews.am/arm/news/361961/v...kan-marty.html


                    I don't know how many of you guys read the story in this very seriously. Read it.
                    From what I can see is there was a "Saving private Ryan, last battle" type fight in that trench.
                    One our platoon held up an Azery special forces battalion for 4 hrs wearing them critically down with losses.
                    And in this 15 days how many did we see? Allmost all our positions gave that kind of fight. Can you imagine? Commanding major with his stuff of 5 rushes to help the platoon and all fight to the end. I am bewildered guys. This is something we have to grasp. Enemy or the world cannot. We have to.
                    How many we have to accept as heroes of Armenia. How many would for sure get a Purple Heart by USA standards.
                    It's not enough just to be proud. I can't find my place. Pride, joy and tears are chocking.
                    C'mon guys say something...
                    Vrej, Haykakan, burjuin, federate...
                    Say something
                    What is even more encouraging is that there are many more heroes ready and willing to do the same. While these heroes stopped this attack, I believe the reaction of our community put an end to any hopes the azeris had in winning a war against Armenians. I have to emphasize how different this is compared to the collapses we witnessed in the beginning of the last century. This difference may be the beginning of our salvation as a nation but this is far from guaranteed at this point. We are still small fry and the world powers still dictate to us.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

                      Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                      http://blognews.am/arm/news/361961/v...kan-marty.html


                      I don't know how many of you guys read the story in this very seriously. Read it.
                      From what I can see is there was a "Saving private Ryan, last battle" type fight in that trench.
                      One our platoon held up an Azery special forces battalion for 4 hrs wearing them critically down with losses.
                      And in this 15 days how many did we see? Allmost all our positions gave that kind of fight. Can you imagine? Commanding major with his stuff of 5 rushes to help the platoon and all fight to the end. I am bewildered guys. This is something we have to grasp. Enemy or the world cannot. We have to.
                      How many we have to accept as heroes of Armenia. How many would for sure get a Purple Heart by USA standards.
                      It's not enough just to be proud. I can't find my place. Pride, joy and tears are chocking.
                      C'mon guys say something...
                      Vrej, Haykakan, burjuin, federate...
                      Say something
                      Although I have nothing to do with "pride" (NOTHING), what you speak of is honor that was exhibited by our soldiers as if it was a common trait.
                      I'm honored to be an Armenian.
                      HARK

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X