Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Comment

Azerbaijan shelling Mataghis.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuSindi View Post
        Here is a full translation I did myself. These recordings are excerpts from various phone calls. Keep in mind that this was translated from Azerbaijani to Russian, and then into Armenian. I am now translating it into English from the Armenian text. Some things might not make sense because they got lost in translation, but I did my best. You'll get the general idea.

Translation

Phone Call 1: April 26 3:39 a.m.

- Yes Ramil
        - Yes there are
        - What are they saying about the wounded?
        - I know he left, there are many wounded.

Phone Call 2: April 26 3:47 a.m.

- Where are you?
        - I haven't arrived there yet
        - God knows how many guys they've destroyed
        - When was the last time you saw it?
        - They started attacking in the direction of Aghdam and Goranboy
        - They started attacking?
        - They're destroying everything in the direction of Goranboy

Phone Call 3: April 26 3:52 a.m.

- Good evening
        - They're bringing back the wounded
        - It's like that?
        - There are...

Phone Call 4: April 26 6:14 a.m.

- Hello
        - Yes where are you?
        - They've stopped entirely
        - I don't know. The soldiers have died. Maybe the soldiers have died.
        - Alright then.

Phone Call 5: April 26 6:17 a.m.

- The artillery shell went inside
        - Aliyev has gone crazy
        - I don't know if it was the second. The first remained inside.
        - Yes, he also mentioned on the civilian line that he is with the commander, so they stop shooting. Ah their mothers (cursing)

Phone Call 6: April 26 10:23 a.m.

- What are you doing?
        - Yes just like that
        - They said they bombed us intensively
        - Again we have many casualties
        - This time they bombed us pretty heavily
        - Okay
        - They are constantly shooting.
        - The tanks weren't passing anymore. Today they were moving.
        - I thought they said they struck them. It was a lie.
        - Oh my...
        - They are transporting the soldiers with the vehicles.
        - Yes there are many dead among the young ones.
        -They are shooting. They are now shooting us towards Ganja.
        -Yes they shot us three times from Mrav.
        -They brought 33 bodies in the evening.
        - I swear this is an embarrassment.
        - Yatkhan said there are 200 people dead there.
        - Here, some guy from Ganja said they took 11 bodies to Ganja, one of them was a colonel.
        - He says there were officers too. They received the targets and everyone got hit.
        - I left my phone at home. I'm in the city. He says they are shooting just like that.
        - Yes they brought many here too. They took many bodies to Ganja as well.
        - There are many dead.
        - And how are you?
        - They are saying that they brought 30 military personnel to the hospital in an unrecognizable condition. Is that true?
        - When?
        - Have you been there?
        - I just found out. They brought them a little while ago. They're saying there's 30 dead. We'll find out in the evening. There might be more.
        Thank you for this- I hope this is the real deal.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
          Can you please provide the link of the original? It would be nice to share this along with the translation to show the world the animals we are dealing with here.
          I looked and cannot locate it- this was taken by Groong and then translated from Azeri. It was not in the English version of APA.
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Let's hope this is not an exaggeration and there's more to come. Make them feel real pain and regret for starting this. It is the only language they understand

Armenian shelling: Hundreds of houses damaged in Azerbaijan’s Terter, Aghjabadi districts

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Starting from April 27 evening until 04:00 (GMT + 4 hours), Armenian armed forces shelled settlements in Azerbaijan’s Terter district along the line of contact between the two countries’ troops, Mustaqim Mammadov, head of the Terter district executive authority, told APA.

As many as 58 houses, 2 school buildings, one shop and one cotton receiver facility were damaged as a result of the shelling, Mammadov said.

He added that the shelling caused two power transmitting substations to explode, which cut off electricity supply to 20 villages.

“Efforts are being made to restore electricity supply in those villages. No civilian has been killed or wounded,” Mammadov said.

According to him, the Armenian shelling of residential areas, which began on 2 April 2016, a total of 256 houses have been damaged.

Elsewhere, the Armenian strikes on populated areas have caused significant damage to houses in Aghjabadi district too.

Head of the Aghjabadi district executive authority, Shahin Mammadov told APA that up to 25 houses were damaged as a result of the enemy’s strikes.

“One house in the Garakhanli village has burned down completely. The roofs of many houses have been hit by the shells and the windows smashed. Fortunately, no causalities were reported,” he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
              Thank you for this- I hope this is the real deal.
              You're welcome brother. I think it might be the real deal. Yesterday Azeris on Twitter were saying they have over 30 civilians killed. I think they are masking their military deaths as civilian casualties for both internal and external reasons.

Comment

Shell the hell out them until they come down to their knees.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                  Shell the hell out them until they come down to their knees.
                  Every dwelling and military facility in artillery range needs to be targeted. Create a new wave of refugees moving east. Create a humanitarian and logistical nightmare- make them pay dearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                    Every dwelling and military facility in artillery range needs to be targeted. Create a new wave of refugees moving east. Create a humanitarian and logistical nightmare- make them pay dearly.
                    yup, enough is enough.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X