Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
    Agree! We need closer relations with both China and India.
    China is already good with us, well at least better than their relation with the baboons. India can be a lot of help to us. And since the pakis are very friendly with Turks and Azeris, Im sure India will start cooperating more with us.

Comment

Parilouys, i found an article while surfing the net, i dont know how accurate it is

Whtas the deal with Talish and Seysulan, did we recapture them back or no? Amen degh pan me gessen!

Plus another nice Live map tool

Armenian media claims Azerbaijani losses as of 12.30 pm . Explore Caucasus local news alerts & today's headlines geolocated on live map on website or application. Focus on politics, military news and security alerts

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
        Wow, that uniform and gun.... I am in love with that look. Love the Pk format as well. I feel like we can use that idea with remote sentries as well, given how we have developed some last year.
        The gun looks made by aspar arms

Comment

As I remember the President of Armenia had a visit to India talking about better relation and how Kashmir resembles NKR.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
            Parilouys, i found an article while surfing the net, i dont know how accurate it is

Whtas the deal with Talish and Seysulan, did we recapture them back or no? Amen degh pan me gessen!

Plus another nice Live map tool

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/20...ses-as-of-1230
            Liveumap posted many stuff I gave them on twitter.

Comment

Marat Petrosyan (The ATGM gunner)

When the alarm is given, we were still on the shelf. We were stationed at firing positions. Then I was ordered to go to the position - to work against enemy tanks, tells correspondent "Bars Media" knocked out during the April 5 Azerbaijani military conflict tanks Sergeant Marat Petrosyan.

And when you shot, you saw that he was in the tank? What emotions are you experiencing?

After the first wrecked tanks, I, of course, delighted that he was able to destroy an enemy tank. After the defeat of the second - the tanks were gone. On the second day in our direction again moved tanks, about 20 tanks. On the second day I was already experienced, I destroyed 2 tanks 1 and BMP. On the third day I destroyed the last - the fifth tank.

And you know, how much are the ammunition? You know how a projectile and what cost you destroyed the equipment?

The shells, which I shot, there are 5,000 or $ 7,000, and their tanks, they say, are worth $ 2.5 million.

In fact, you have caused them damage in 10 million?

Well yes.

How are you now? What's happening there?

We are in the standby mode. As soon explode any shell, we will immediately respond. I called. That's for sure.

Still want to knock out a tank?

If the tank will drive, of course, I want to destroy. But ... Better not let drives.

When I knocked the first tank on the right side, we have changed my seat, I was stationed with a more comfortable hand. I had to shoot at a higher position on the left side. I was preparing to shoot from the top down, as noted, in our direction each other move 5 tanks. I deleted one of these tanks, the location was most convenient for the shot. The remaining 4 tanks kept coming, but I could not shoot, I gave out the dust. At that moment I felt that something was wrong but did not know what it was. The boys noticed and moved in my direction. I took off my helmet and saw the splinter touched his helmet and took her to three layers.

Then, in the evening, we had dinner in the dugout when we were called - tanks and infantry are approaching. We all rushed to the position, everything - even coming from Gabriel xxxotchiki. Viewed from the thermal imaging and night vision devices. I do not know where he was shot - from BMP or Kalashnikov bullet grazed my left stood Man, he was shot in the heart. And I was not hurt. When shooting at the barracks, a shell fell near me and exploded. And I was not injured again. I'm lucky.

Spirit is important, right?

Of course, the spirit is very important, without the spirit it is impossible to fight.

A technique is enough to destroy the tanks?

If you do not run - enough. This goes to the 186 position, I see my piercer moves and I can manage it, send directly to the tank. For installation hanging cord, with the help of which it is controlled. At first, when I constantly osekaetsya, I thought that my old shells. Then, my friend, who is in Jabrayil, said that they have a special installation, startup that shoot projectiles crooked.

In the evenings, I come, shoot at tanks, at the BMP, and at dawn return. From morning till evening my gun with me.

After demobilization zaberesh a gun?

No, I can not, too expensive weapons (laughs)

Now, while still, what do you do?

In peacetime, we dig trenches, carry out engineering work.

And in those tense days, when, say, you did not have problems, there were no tanks, what did you do?

At that time, too, were waiting. We are always in touch. In my shot a lot of direction. And snipers are also very active. In a word - chased me. Then came my friend. We sat down and ate. The feeling was different. However, the feeling of fear was present, but the fear was minor, there were tanks. Then it started to rain. We were nearly three hours in the rain, we can not go back. Then somehow returned. But all will be well!

While you are here, people do not worry about anything.

My position, where I worked, is 2-3 km away, as soon as something happens, will go again. I've already learned, fear no more.

And when and how fear disappears?

Hard to say. For example, when I knocked the first tank, then a second, a third. In addition to the five tanks knocked down, I continued to shoot, but do not know - yet touched or not. The sight tanks barely visible, is too small. Once knocked down, they are removed at once, not to leave the battlefield. In this direction there were a lot of downed tanks. Similarly, more than 10. My friend and arrived from Gabriel xxxotchik shot down 2 or 3 tanks. I left the dugout to warm up a bit, an hour and a half back, and my friend says that knocked another tank. Very glad that I have a replacement.

After all this, how do you feel about your arms?

First, even before the war, I am not particularly fond of, and now I know what kind of weapon. It is small, weighs only 22 kg, but watch making as destroys.

Do you feel some connection with their weapons?

Of course. But I gave my friend a weapon. We changed places, I was transferred here, and weapons left in position.

Do not be jealous?

And how. I said - if something happens with my arms - xxxx off from me. This is my friend. We are 5 days, day and night together. If I say that he began to speak with a weapon, maybe wrongly understand.

Когда дали сигнал тревоги, мы еще были в полку. Мы дислоцировались на огневых позициях. Потом я получил приказ идти на ...

Comment

It's the best time to kill that baboon

President Ilham Aliyev, his spouse visit Tartar, Barda and Aghdam districts

Baku – APA. President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva have visited Tartar, Barda and Aghdam districts, which are located on the line of contact between the Armenian and Azerbaijani armed forces.
                The head of state first visited a military unit in Tartar district.

Minister of Defense Zakir Hasanov informed Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev about the current situation on the front line.

President Ilham Aliyev visited the headquarters, canteen and barracks of the military unit.

The Supreme Commander-in-Chief met with servicemen, and gave presents to those of them who displayed valour while repulsing Armenian armed forces` provocation on the line of contact.

Then President Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva visited the city of Tartar, Gapanli village, located 200 meters from the line of contact, as well as Mahrizli village in Aghdam region, which were damaged at a result of Armenian army`s shelling from large-caliber weapons and artillery on the night of April 27 to 28. The Supreme Commander-in-Chief viewed the destroyed houses, and talked to local residents. The head of state gave instructions to restore the houses as soon as possible.

Later President Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva visited Barda Treatment and Diagnostics Center to see civilians, who were wounded as a result of Armenian armed forces` shelling.

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post

Baku – APA. President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva have visited Tartar, Barda and Aghdam districts, which are located on the line of contact between the Armenian and Azerbaijani armed forces.

Minister of Defense Zakir Hasanov informed Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev about the current situation on the front line.

President Ilham Aliyev visited the headquarters, canteen and barracks of the military unit.

The Supreme Commander-in-Chief met with servicemen, and gave presents to those of them who displayed valour while repulsing Armenian armed forces` provocation on the line of contact.

Then President Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva visited the city of Tartar, Gapanli village, located 200 meters from the line of contact, as well as Mahrizli village in Aghdam region, which were damaged at a result of Armenian army`s shelling from large-caliber weapons and artillery on the night of April 27 to 28. The Supreme Commander-in-Chief viewed the destroyed houses, and talked to local residents. The head of state gave instructions to restore the houses as soon as possible.

Later President Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva visited Barda Treatment and Diagnostics Center to see civilians, who were wounded as a result of Armenian armed forces` shelling.
                  How did we miss that?

Comment

Frontline: the Story of the Soldiers and Azeri Aggression
                    2016-04-5

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post

I'd prefer if Aliyev stays in power. This idiot is so corrupt he's draining his countries oil wealth to fatten his own pockets. He's stolen tens of billions of dollars from SOCAR and the military. He has shut down all opposition media, managed to alienate many ethnic minorities, and has clamped down on freedom in his country. The world views him as a corrupt dictator. He will destroy his country from the inside. Can you imagine Azerbaijans military if Aliyev had not funneled billions of dollars from the economy into his own bank account? I've read several articles which explained that the reason Azerbaijan's military budget is so large is because over 35-45% is funneled into Aliyev's pocket via awarding various military contracts to friends, family, and members of his inner circle, who then turn around and give him a kickback. Imagine if they had a less greedy and corrupt leader who actually spent that money on their military and the diversification their economy. He's also flushed a lot of cash down the toilet by spending money on Eurovision, European Olympics, F1 Baku circuit, etc.
                      Last edited by AbuSindi; 05-02-2016, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X