Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
    I cannot believe what I am reading.. people are defending this guy and his two murderous sons actions because of a portrait in his living room?
    I have Kim Kardashian's portrait in my bathroom if anyone's interested

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
      I cannot believe what I am reading.. people are defending this guy and his two murderous sons actions because of a portrait in his living room?
      You know what, no one is defending any wrongdoing by anyone "because of a portrait in his living room." Like I said, I respect Manvel because unlike the rest he's a straight shooter who doesn't hide anything and says it straight out. Irrespective of it all, I think it's safe to say he's done more for the nation thru plunder and what not, than you have thru you cyber-activism. Cuz when the shet hits the fan and push comes to shove, he and the Yerkrapah are at the fronts, while you're sitting behind a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
        You know what, no one is defending any wrongdoing by anyone "because of a portrait in his living room." Like I said, I respect Manvel because unlike the rest he's a straight shooter who doesn't hide anything and says it straight out. Irrespective of it all, I think it's safe to say he's done more for the nation thru plunder and what not, than you have thru you cyber-activism. Cuz when the shet hits the fan and push comes to shove, he and the Yerkrapah are at the fronts, while you're sitting behind a computer screen.
        Artsakh, I respectfully disagree. He has done nothing but ruin the country through his plunder. You're correct, when push comes to shove, the yerkrapah are always at the front. Him, not so much. It has been universally stated by everyone who knows him and who has actually fought, that he hasn't done xxxx personally. He's not the yerkrapah. Even if he was a war hero, that doesn't give him a pass for all the damage he has caused to the country. He deserves to be in prison. In that sense, the cyber-activists have done more for Armenia because doing nothing at all is better than pillaging your own country.

Unfortunately, he is not the only such "war-hero" raping the country today.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
          There is a shop in Yerevan which sells patches and uniforms as well. Nothing unusual.
          Also, it might be that Lubawa Armenia is promoting them in Poland.
          To be honest I also thought that might be the case!the picture is in the website,if was probably a few uniforms Azeris just add spice to it

Comment

Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
            Artsakh, I respectfully disagree. He has done nothing but ruin the country through his plunder. You're correct, when push comes to shove, the yerkrapah are always at the front. Him, not so much. It has been universally stated by everyone who knows him and who has actually fought, that he hasn't done xxxx personally. He's not the yerkrapah. Even if he was a war hero, that doesn't give him a pass for all the damage he has caused to the country. He deserves to be in prison. In that sense, the cyber-activists have done more for Armenia because doing nothing at all is better than pillaging your own country.

Unfortunately, he is not the only such "war-hero" raping the country today.
            If you want to talk about plunder, start by looking at the current head of state (president sargsyan), his brother sashik who purchased a 12 million dollar house in the US; look at the prior president Kocharyan; then work your way down. Just because they wear suits and are low profile, doesn't mean they plunder less. If you want to talk about plunder, manvel is by no means a dodi gago with his own mountain, but lives right in the midst of the ordinary folk of ejmiadzin. I know he's not an angle and im not defending his misdeeds. To ignore or dismiss his contributions would be wrong. No matter how controversial vasgen sargsyan was, no one questions his contribution to the Karabkh liberation movement, here's what he had to say about manvel:

Comment

If you want to talk about plunder, start by looking at the current head of state (president sargsyan), his brother sashik who purchased a 12 million dollar house in the US; look at the prior president Kocharyan; then work your way down. Just because they wear suits and are low profile, doesn't mean they plunder less. If you want to talk about plunder, manvel is by no means a dodi gago with his own mountain, but lives right in the midst of the ordinary folk of ejmiadzin. I know he's not an angle and im not defending his misdeeds. To ignore or dismiss his contributions would be wrong. No matter how controversial vasgen sargsyan was, no one questions his contribution to the Karabkh liberation movement, here's what he had to say about manvel:

No question about it. I would assume no one has plundered more than the current and former presidents. Manvel lives in Ejmiazin and from all accounts, he has declared himself the unofficial feudal lord of the city. I know a number of people who have dealt with him or live in ejmiadzin, who have said the exact same things about him (they're not close friends or family members, so don't assume i have a personal grudge against him).

And again, I don't really know what his contributions are that you speak of. You can't compare him to Vazgen Sargsyan. And as far as what Sargsyan had to say about manvel, I would take it with a bit of grain and salt. This was 90s Armenian politics. There are a lot of great things Sargsyan said about LTP too at certain times.

We agree on the plunder issue. But, the crux of my argument is that he also was not the war hero he and some portray him to be. Physically being in Artsakh between 1988-1994 does not make you a war hero.

Comment

Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
                Physically being in Artsakh between 1988-1994 does not make you a war hero.
                During first war, the small detachment, headed by Manvel was based in Hadrut's Ughdadzor/Etillu village first.
                He had no noticed war deeds at its active.
                Most major operations, bigining by Togh village's liberation were done by local detachments, headed by Vigen, Aramo,.... Manvel was only cited in small scandals...
                His ONLY specificity: he was not a Dashnag, as most if not all others in Hadrut were.
                He was handpicked by the HHSh regime and grown "hero" for that simple reason, plus probably because he was a criminal type, easiyer to control...
                In this handpicking, he was no exeption.
                The same Samo /aka Kamandushi, or Serjik in NKR, or Liska in Goris were handpicked mainly for same reason by the HHSh, not being Dashnag + criminal type...

Not a single operation was planned or executed by Manvel.
                His role was mainly to keep what better organised and disciplined troops did liberate. He was the back keeper, .... , and when he had to defend a position, he was recklessly disrepectful of his men life.
                He had so many problems and scandals, he was ejected from Hadrut by local population and commanders, not as a hero.....
                The same Vahan Badassyan was one of the local officers, as was Arthur Aghapekyan, actual Vice PM of NKR, also vice DM like Manvel, one of the 4 surprise VDM... . So when those say something on him, they do know perfectly what they say, and what kind of clown he is.
                Being ill famed, he had few volonteer/azadamartik men ready to follow him.
                Unfortunately, to save their elected poney, they gave him command of newly formed conscript troops, big troops in those days...
                While other commanders retreated, maneuvered......, he just ordered to stay put. For one sigle village called Hakop Kamari in Martakert, he lost nearly 200 lives... he was labeled as Ghassab Manvel by Artsakhtzis. That says a lot. But he preserved his fame, Manvel did not retreat!
                When things got better in 1993, and we were on advance mode, he had more and more job of keeper, with more and more troops to cover the territory.
                Yet at my knowledge, he never used his AK, or risked his life knowingly, as did most famed commanders.
                I have never seen a man having seen fight, talking with respect, let alone admiration about him. He just was never there.
                Problem is, that situation gave him time and possibility to be a good Talantchi.

After the cease fire, he was awarded huge sectors of southern Dizag (but Hadrutzis refused his return to former Hadrut district, given their previous experience).
                So he did install his HQ in newly found Ara Ler...., from there , he was pushed steadily back to Goris..., where his V brigade was based, untill his nomination to General and Vice DM.

Conclusion: he is NOT a war Hero.
                He did much, much more harm to our camp, than to the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                  During first war, the small detachment, headed by Manvel was based in Hadrut's Ughdadzor/Etillu village first.
                  He had no noticed war deeds at its active.
                  Most major operations, bigining by Togh village's liberation were done by local detachments, headed by Vigen, Aramo,.... Manvel was only cited in small scandals...
                  His ONLY specificity: he was not a Dashnag, as most if not all others in Hadrut were.
                  He was handpicked by the HHSh regime and grown "hero" for that simple reason, plus probably because he was a criminal type, easiyer to control...
                  In this handpicking, he was no exeption.
                  The same Samo /aka Kamandushi, or Serjik in NKR, or Liska in Goris were handpicked mainly for same reason by the HHSh, not being Dashnag + criminal type...

Not a single operation was planned or executed by Manvel.
                  His role was mainly to keep what better organised and disciplined troops did liberate. He was the back keeper, .... , and when he had to defend a position, he was recklessly disrepectful of his men life.
                  He had so many problems and scandals, he was ejected from Hadrut by local population and commanders, not as a hero.....
                  The same Vahan Badassyan was one of the local officers, as was Arthur Aghapekyan, actual Vice PM of NKR, also vice DM like Manvel, one of the 4 surprise VDM... . So when those say something on him, they do know perfectly what they say, and what kind of clown he is.
                  Being ill famed, he had few volonteer/azadamartik men ready to follow him.
                  Unfortunately, to save their elected poney, they gave him command of newly formed conscript troops, big troops in those days...
                  While other commanders retreated, maneuvered......, he just ordered to stay put. For one sigle village called Hakop Kamari in Martakert, he lost nearly 200 lives... he was labeled as Ghassab Manvel by Artsakhtzis. That says a lot. But he preserved his fame, Manvel did not retreat!
                  When things got better in 1993, and we were on advance mode, he had more and more job of keeper, with more and more troops to cover the territory.
                  Yet at my knowledge, he never used his AK, or risked his life knowingly, as did most famed commanders.
                  I have never seen a man having seen fight, talking with respect, let alone admiration about him. He just was never there.
                  Problem is, that situation gave him time and possibility to be a good Talantchi.

After the cease fire, he was awarded huge sectors of southern Dizag (but Hadrutzis refused his return to former Hadrut district, given their previous experience).
                  So he did install his HQ in newly found Ara Ler...., from there , he was pushed steadily back to Goris..., where his V brigade was based, untill his nomination to General and Vice DM.

Conclusion: he is NOT a war Hero.
                  He did much, much more harm to our camp, than to the enemy.
                  Vrej- thank you for this synopsis. You can only imagine what more would have been accomplished and what losses (then and now) could have been avoided if all commanders were qualified, diligent, honest, and persistent.

I am hopeful that the broken parts of the machine are replaced to avoid future missteps and misdeeds; I hope that the Armenian and NKR gov't/military learn from these mistakes and make the necessary adjustments. It will only benefit Armenia and Artaskh in all facets of Armenian society. Sunshine is the best disinfectant is so I hope civil society keeps up the pressure and transparency of such bad actors.
                  General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

They all deserve to be brought to knees and the cheapest bullet blown into there brains. Armenia doesn't need maggot thieves .. It needs Nationalistic leaders who actually think of its people.

Without the involvement of the diaspora , these blood suckers will continue to build more mansions .. My wife is in Armenia and looking for a job . After months of failure she actually got a job intterview at a tourist agency as she has a degree in Tourism . She was offered $150 a month. I literally make that in 3 hours of work and she laughed and said , This is Armenia.. Before this job she worked at Pics Art in Tumo Centre , she would work graveyard shifts which is from 10 pm to 6 am 6 days a week and she would get $200 a month. So her yearly income is $2400 .. Who the hell could survive on that.

So please do me a favor. Don't defend these pigs that are so called hero's. They all deserve to be killed. They ruined Armenia from becoming a great nation. Its got all the tools but led by germs.

Comment

These leaches have and continue to suck the life out of Armenia.. but fear not.. change is coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X