Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
    Before thinking of facing all the challenges and turning to diaspora etc., Armenian people have to put the house n order ASAP.
    And about self immolation, don't know about Kurds, but usually this things are harbingers of awfully serious things to come.
    Places like indochina usually revolutions or such are triggered by this. Not stupid.
    Extreme maybe.
    But it's a simbolic of a sector not willing to keep living as it does.
    how can you say people in Armenia are not intelligent? That is not a very intelligent thing to say.
    Pavlic's action is a sacrifice. Soldier holding the trench to death is a sacrifice. Someone burning himself to affect public's resoluteness and actions is a sacrifice too. I do not agree to it. But who's to say that it's stupid?
    I think Pavliks actions are desperate and not sacrifice. We all think they went out there for us , like Jesus went to the cross. I dint think so. Armenia needs smart leaders , surely not the likes of Sefilian or Hovannisyan.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
      I think Pavliks actions are desperate and not sacrifice. We all think they went out there for us , like Jesus went to the cross. I dint think so. Armenia needs smart leaders , surely not the likes of Sefilian or Hovannisyan.
      Pavlik, Sefilian, other Sasna tsrer are azadamardiks, not politicians.
      You better worry that you don't have any none corrupt or honest politicians out there.
      On the background of morbidly corrupt government, you don't have opposition that truly fighting for your people. There is no intelligencia left in the country. Just corrupt oligarkhs and officials and the rest, population fit for "kisabats Lusamutner " program.
      Sasna tsrer did what they could.
      You don't have any party vying for protection of your people and country.
      That is not smartness. That is a corrupt and rotten society.
      And all of us, you and me are part of it, if we call our selfs Armenian. Nobody is better than the rest.

What do you have left after Pavlic and Sefilian, can you give a name?
      Your elections, future governments, budgets and socioeconomic life are allready scripted. Can you change it for better to stop emigration and eventual collapse?
      Last edited by Hakob; 07-31-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
        Pavlik, Sefilian, other Sasna tsrer are azadamardiks, not politicians.
        You better worry that you don't have any none corrupt or honest politicians out there.
        On the background of morbidly corrupt government, you don't have opposition that truly fighting for your people. There is no intelligencia left in the country. Just corrupt oligarkhs and officials and the rest, population fit for "kisabats Lusamutner " program.
        Sasna tsrer did what they could.
        You don't have any party vying for protection of your people and country.
        That is not smartness. That is a corrupt and rotten society.
        And all of us, you and me are part of it, if we call our selfs Armenian. Nobody is better than the rest.

What do you have left after Pavlic and Sefilian, can you give a name?
        Your elections, future governments, budgets and socioeconomic life are allready scripted. Can you change it for better to stop emigration and eventual collapse?
        You got time. You got a young generation who are a lot more smarter than your older population who even complained about there lives in the Soviet Union , as things were handed to them for free. Yes we got a very weak opposition and that is because no smart man would even hear what these "heroes" got to say.
        Did you realize the Diaspora did not get involved? Well the Diaspora plays it smart. Okay fair enough , the government in power is terrible but what if someone like Hovannisyan take over ? I believe that grub will try to do what Saakashvili did , and it would blow up in our faces.
        No matter how bad our Government is, at least they look , feel and talk like leaders.
        A stable Government in such a hostile region is what we have always wanted. We don't need hot heads . I mean imagine Sefilian as leader. The guy would declare war on 3 fronts.

We need commonsense to prevail. Sasna Tsrer group just made Serzh even more powerful in the international communities eye. The killing of 2 police officers gave the Armenian Government the right to protect its citizens from harms way. Call it what you want , Sasna Tsrer group made themselves look like Terrorists.

Comment

I began to stop thinking with my heart not too long ago. We need to admit facts. The fact is the Armenians in Armenia are just at fault then the Government. For example. An Armenian taxi driver took me from Teryan St to Avan near Bashdbanutyan Nakhararutyan .. I grab the same taxi everyday and I pay from 1100 to 1400 dram. This driver wanted 3000, which I refused to pay and gave him 1200.. he argued with me swore and I was very close to knock his arse out clean. Anyways long story short , this pathetic excuse for a human been was at a Nor Hayastan protest with his friends arguing how this Government is terrible. In this case I summarized Armenia as a nation. Seed is clean , the core is rotten, so is the outside. Our hope should be put in the future. So many great things are coming out of our young generation , but the 45+ are just a massive head Fxxx. I lived in Armenia for over 6 months last year and going again in 3 weeks. So basically I couldn't be more honest.

Comment

Of course. Armenia as it is now was not going to be sustainable long term. Its living ona russian life line. If a war breaks out with azeris things will be very bad again and thousands will migrate. Ever few years some shock happens and population declines. And ppl wonder why out of 10 million armos only 2 million live in armenia. The economic and geopolitical situation does not encourage people to stay. Future is not good. Future is not good anywhre really in these times.

Comment

Ոչ մարտական կորուստ ադրբեջանական բանակում
              Օգոստոս 1, 2016

Այսօր՝ օգոստոսի 1-ին, ադրբեջանական բաց, ոչ պաշտոնական աղբյուրների մշտադիտարկման արդյունքում հայտնի է դարձել, որ Ադրբեջանում՝ Բեյլագանի զորամասերից մեկում, ջրահեղձ է եղել Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ զինծառայող, 1997-ին ծնված Փերվիզ Փաշաօղլուն (Pərviz Paşaoğlu):

Ըստ աղբյուրի սկզբնական գրառման՝ զինծառայողը խեղդվել է, քանի որ լողալ չի իմացել, իսկ հրամանատարը ստիպել է նրան մտնել ջուրը: Սակայն հետո այս հատվածը գրառումից հանվել է:

Comment

"You got a young generation who are a lot more smarter than your older population"
                That is what every young generation thinks of itself until it becomes old.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                  Of course. Armenia as it is now was not going to be sustainable long term. Its living ona russian life line. If a war breaks out with azeris things will be very bad again and thousands will migrate. Ever few years some shock happens and population declines. And ppl wonder why out of 10 million armos only 2 million live in armenia. The economic and geopolitical situation does not encourage people to stay. Future is not good. Future is not good anywhre really in these times.
                  Just to be objective.
                  Source: World Bank. http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/...L?locations=AM

Comment

Հանրապետության նախագահը, մասնավորապես անդրադառձել է ԼՂՀ հիմնախնդրին:

«Եվս մի խնդրի անդրադառնամ, որի մասին բազմաթիվ անգամներ մենք խոսել ենք: Խոսքս Ղարաբաղի հիմնահարցի և, այսպես ասած, «հողեր հանձնելու» մասին է: Արդեն թերևս անհաշվելի են մեր հստակ դիրքորոշման հրապարակային հնչեցումներն անձամբ իմ կողմից: Կրկնում եմ՝ Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի խնդրի կարգավորման ճանապարհին միակողմանի զիջումներ չեն լինելու: Բացառվում է:

Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը երբեք չի լինելու Ադրբեջանի կազմում: Բացառվում է: Մեկ անգամ ևս կրկնում եմ՝ բացառվում է», - ասել է նախագահը:

«Ես իմ ողջ գիտակցական կյանքը իրականում նվիրել եմ այս խնդրին: Եվ իմ ժողովրդի համար ընդունելի տարբերակի հասնելու համար միշտ պատրաստ եմ եղել զոհաբերել ոչ միայն ցանկացած պաշտոն, այլև կյանքս: Դա այդպես է եղել երեկ, այդպես է այսօր, այդպես է լինելու վաղը», - հավելել է Սարգսյանը:

President of the Republic specifically referred to the Nagorno Karabakh conflict.

"Just let me talk about an issue, about which we have spoken many times. I mean the Karabakh conflict and, so to speak, about the "surrender of land." Perhaps there have been innumerable public announcements on our clear position personally by me. I repeat, there will be no unilateral concessions on the way of settlement of the Karabakh conflict. This is excluded.

Nagorno Karabakh will never be part of Azerbaijan. Excluded. Once again, I repeat, this is ruled out. "

"I have devoted my entire life to this problem, actually, to achieve an acceptable solution to my people. I was always ready to sacrifice not just my job, but also my life. This has been true yesterday, it is true today, and it will be tomorrow."

Last edited by armnuke; 08-01-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      "You got a young generation who are a lot more smarter than your older population"
                      That is what every young generation thinks of itself until it becomes old.
                      Not to be mean, but you do realize that when all of us younger guys were chanting how great it was that we were going to have a free trade deal with the EU (Not be a part of the EU, not give up anything, but to have a free trade agreement with the LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD) it was you and your generation that threw away the future for the young armenians in favor of the EEU customs union. And let me remind you, the EEU is a failed union which members are ANTI ARMENIAN, and its largest economy is currently sanctioned. As time has shown us, Russia and the EEU is a failure, and all those who thought we would prosper under the EEU were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X