Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
    Evolution not by the sword.. Evolution by the smartest individuals who actually think of bettering this nation. Evolution also has to come with sacrifice and the people need to understand that and trust what is going to come next. Evolution needs the Diaspora by its side. Evolution needs Russia and every nation by its side. Evolution needs to give those who stole from the nation to either come clean or 24 hours to pack there bags and run for it. Evolution needs to fix the infrastructure of this nation starting from public hospitals to roads to the environment.
    This nation has so many problems economically. The Elite have drunk it all the way down to what it is now. I walked into a public hospital in Avan today to register my new born son , and I walked right back out. It hardly looked like a hospital .. Absolutely pathetic. Anyways I wish I could just be mayor for a year. I would firstly get the crossings on the road painted yellow. Something so small could probably save a life.
    I know one thing. The young generation don't even plan on living here. They say once they finish there schooling/uni , they will leave for a better life. So what do I do people? I have a son that's 6 days old and a wife .. Do I take them to Australia or give him the same opportunity as others.
    Life in the west is overrated, trust me. Your kids will grow up in a massively materialistic environment and become bank slaves. Also they won't stay Armenians. Another thing, most of the West is filled with black/Muslim refugees which are wrecking havoc. The young generation you are talking about know as much as of the West as they have seen and heard on TV. Stay in armenia and build something. I'm also thinking of going to armenia after getting my 2nd kid.
    Last edited by arakeretzig; 09-23-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      I have people from all around the world repeating what's listed on our army's wiki page.
      And? Why waste time playing a game with a Turk if you know for yourself what is part of the inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by gokorik View Post
        And? Why waste time playing a game with a Turk if you know for yourself what is part of the inventory.
        That's our wikipedia page and it shouldn't be hijacked by Turks.

Comment

Comment

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Facts are important. For e.g, someone is studying about the Nagorno-Karabagh war and writes about the present day status and military power. They will find there information at Wikipedia. Have you seen these military videos which compare two nations. It's a complete Wikipedia copy and paste. Lets get it right
              Ahhh fact are important... thank you. Do what you want. I would suggest contacting Wikipedia first and informing them. The wiki page has been missing inventory data for years.
              Yes I've seen the youtube videos. I could car less what some turk posts on YouTube trash talking on the military, or what some nobody learned watching those videos. It doesn't count for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                That's our wikipedia page and it shouldn't be hijacked by Turks.

Ok then, fight the good fight. Knock em dead. Just seems like such petty thing to lose your peace of mind over.
                Last edited by gokorik; 09-23-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                  Life in the west is overrated, trust me. Your kids will grow up in a massively materialistic environment and become bank slaves. Also they won't stay Armenians. Another thing, most of the West is filled with black/Muslim refugees which are wrecking havoc. The young generation you are talking about know as much as of the West as they have seen and heard on TV. Stay in armenia and build something. I'm also thinking of going to armenia after getting my 2nd kid.
                  I'm in Armenia now and grown up in Australia. I know what the west is like but the truth is one thing bothers me and that's the future. I got businesses in Australia and plan on doing something huge here . I just want my baby to have a future .

Comment

I'm in Armenia now and grown up in Australia. I know what the west is like but the truth is one thing bothers me and that's the future. I got businesses in Australia and plan on doing something huge here . I just want my baby to have a future .
                    Good decision, I wish you success in Armenia.

Comment

Սեյրան Օհանյանի բախտն ու ճակատագիրը տնօրինելու իրավունքը բացառապես պատկանում է իրեն. խոսնակ
                      Սեյրան Օհանյանը հանդիսանում է ՀՀ քաղաքացի, օգտվում է Սահմանադրությամբ եւ օրենսդրությամբ երաշխավորված իրավունքներից եւ ազատություններից, ներառյալ ` աշխատանքի եւ գործունեության ազատության իրավունքը...

Սեյրան Օհանյանի բախտն ու ճակատագիրը տնօրինելու իրավունքը բացառապես պատկանում է Սեյրան Օհանյանին: Այս մասին Facebook-ի իր էջում գրել է ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարի մամուլի խոսնակ Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը՝ անդրադառնալով «Հրապարակ» թերթի հրապարակմանը, որտեղ նշվել էր, որ Սեյրան Օհանյանի հայտարարությունը, թե մերժելու է Հավաքական անվտանգության պայմանագրի գլխավոր քարտուղարի պաշտոնում նշանակվելու առաջարկը, վատ է ընդունվել:

«ՀՀ ՊՆ Սեյրան Օհանյանը հանդիսանում է ՀՀ քաղաքացի, օգտվում է Սահմանադրությամբ եւ օրենսդրությամբ երաշխավորված իրավունքներից եւ ազատություններից, ներառյալ ` աշխատանքի եւ գործունեության ազատության իրավունքը»,-նշել է Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը:

Նշենք, որ «Հրապարակ» թերթը գրել էր. «Պաշտպանության նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանի հայտարարությունը, թե մերժելու է ՀԱՊԿ գլխավոր քարտուղարի պաշտոնում նշանակվելու առաջարկը, իշխանության մեջ վատ է ընդունվել: «Պետական ծառայողը, զինվորականը, պաշտպանության նախարարն իրավունք չունի նման բան ասելու, նա զինվորական է, պետք է կատարի վերադասի հրամանը, ծառայի այնտեղ, որտեղ ասվում է, սա հո պատվերով համերգ չէ՞, որ ընտրի, մի հատ էլ հայտարարի, թե միանշանակ մերժելու է միջազգային կառույցում աշխատելու առաջարկը»:

Comment

Working...
                      X