Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Armenian Army






    Comment


    • Գիտությամբ զբաղվող ժամկետային զինծարայողները կներգրավվեն ՌԱՊԿ-ի աշխատանքներին

       

      Comment


      • Armenian Army

         

        Comment


        • Alrighty boys and girls, lets get this forum up and running.

          If any of you have not been stuck under a rock, for the past few weeks our lovely mod decided it was a good idea to get any non paying (and paying) University learners to go to the army, you know our desperate thick headed leaders, you can say they got some protests up their ass for the entire debacle.

          This thread needs to understand that we need our boys to be in Universities than in a trench, they will give us a much better value in the long run provided our economy offers them a stable or available work otherwise they will give us a brain drain, our population is changing, and they did not like the law they issued.

          Yesterday our government propaganda machines (the media) made a much better law (a law which they should have done in the first place) that is VERY desirable for the average Armenian male, too desirable, but the big compromise is, they will serve the army for 3 years, the desirable ups the male will get are the following.

          A monthly wage of 250,000 drams (5 million for three years of service) for each serviceman.
          No taxing on their family and potentially free education (if a good law is passed) after service.
          The male student is allowed to learn up until their college graduation then they must go to military service.
          They are allowed to visit their families after 3 weeks of service for one week.

          These benefits an Armenian male will receive is ludicrous, the biggest change these benefits will be are obvious, first, the monthly wages. This, is impossible to stay the same, our economy does not have the capacity to fuel this massive wage the law is demanding and our mod know's this, they want to knell the Armenian public from being too agitated, a preferable 180,000 drams is still desirable or just giving out 90,000 dram pensions to one's family will be a healthier and stable option if our economy can fuel this massive undertaking, we're talking about potentially thousands of Armenians flocking for this reason alone.

          I doubt our mod will want a massive chunk of our army to go on a short vacation back home to their families every bloody month, 3 months and 1 week is guaranteed to be the new law settled once our mod opens up its bullxxxx flood gates.

          My biggest criticism with these benefits are clearly for damage control, and they are clearly a temporary placement, I absolutely hate how much bullxxxx our media spat out all in the name of damage control, even my conservative estimates for these benefits our mod is likely to do is still very desirable not just that, this will make our dumbass xxxx excuse of mothers think that giving birth to a boy will be much better option than giving birth to a girl making "Sex Selective Abortions" even xxxxing wider. I hate how desperate our mod can be just to knell our population or how bad propaganda can be at times, just cut the bullxxxx and give out much more stable wages and time, than throw our media's credibility out the window.

          Comment


          • Armenia is in state of war with its neighbors. All male citizens of our country has the historic responsibility to serve. Our MOD finally does the right thing but you fake diaspora patriots keep complaing. You people wont stop complaining till Armenia is taken over by turks and western oil companies. Aper armos like you is the reason why Armenia should close its border to the diaspora.

            Diehard? Yeah sure LOL!

            Comment


            • I find it offense when Armenians pick on other Armenians relative to their birth place.
              Let us remember the “Diaspora” is 2/3 of the Armenian population, that includes many that are originally born in Armenia proper.
              Armenians from all corners of the world do not have the same views or perspectives.
              United we will be strong. Let people have their opinion. It doesn’t mean it is a correct one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post
                Alrighty boys and girls, lets get this forum up and running.

                If any of you have not been stuck under a rock, for the past few weeks our lovely mod decided it was a good idea to get any non paying (and paying) University learners to go to the army, you know our desperate thick headed leaders, you can say they got some protests up their ass for the entire debacle.

                This thread needs to understand that we need our boys to be in Universities than in a trench, they will give us a much better value in the long run provided our economy offers them a stable or available work otherwise they will give us a brain drain, our population is changing, and they did not like the law they issued.

                Yesterday our government propaganda machines (the media) made a much better law (a law which they should have done in the first place) that is VERY desirable for the average Armenian male, too desirable, but the big compromise is, they will serve the army for 3 years, the desirable ups the male will get are the following.

                A monthly wage of 250,000 drams (5 million for three years of service) for each serviceman.
                No taxing on their family and potentially free education (if a good law is passed) after service.
                The male student is allowed to learn up until their college graduation then they must go to military service.
                They are allowed to visit their families after 3 weeks of service for one week.

                These benefits an Armenian male will receive is ludicrous, the biggest change these benefits will be are obvious, first, the monthly wages. This, is impossible to stay the same, our economy does not have the capacity to fuel this massive wage the law is demanding and our mod know's this, they want to knell the Armenian public from being too agitated, a preferable 180,000 drams is still desirable or just giving out 90,000 dram pensions to one's family will be a healthier and stable option if our economy can fuel this massive undertaking, we're talking about potentially thousands of Armenians flocking for this reason alone.

                I doubt our mod will want a massive chunk of our army to go on a short vacation back home to their families every bloody month, 3 months and 1 week is guaranteed to be the new law settled once our mod opens up its bullxxxx flood gates.

                My biggest criticism with these benefits are clearly for damage control, and they are clearly a temporary placement, I absolutely hate how much bullxxxx our media spat out all in the name of damage control, even my conservative estimates for these benefits our mod is likely to do is still very desirable not just that, this will make our dumbass xxxx excuse of mothers think that giving birth to a boy will be much better option than giving birth to a girl making "Sex Selective Abortions" even xxxxing wider. I hate how desperate our mod can be just to knell our population or how bad propaganda can be at times, just cut the bullxxxx and give out much more stable wages and time, than throw our media's credibility out the window.
                Serving 3 years after graduating from university is hilarious. It's hilarious because you'll have a degree without any work experience in your field. Companies who respect themselves hire grads with at least 2-3 years experience or ask you to do an internship for a year or at least 6-9 months. So imagine someone graduating from university and having zero field experience and staying in the army for 3 years. He'll literally forget everything he studied. I tell you what. I noticed that females are much more knowledgeable than males in Armenia and it's clear that this comes from the 2-year military service. Males rarely have good command of English or any foreign language, while females usually have better skills. I tell you straight...conscription is a thing that belongs to WWII and now it's time that countries have paid soldiers. Just imagine how much these men are harming the GDP by not contributing to the economic activity for 2 years and then coming back as complete dumbxxxxs.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Azad View Post
                  I find it offense when Armenians pick on other Armenians relative to their birth place.
                  Let us remember the “Diaspora” is 2/3 of the Armenian population, that includes many that are originally born in Armenia proper.
                  Armenians from all corners of the world do not have the same views or perspectives.
                  United we will be strong. Let people have their opinion. It doesn’t mean it is a correct one.
                  And the guy who wrote that crap is living in LA.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sukhoi22 View Post

                    Serving 3 years after graduating from university is hilarious. It's hilarious because you'll have a degree without any work experience in your field. Companies who respect themselves hire grads with at least 2-3 years experience or ask you to do an internship for a year or at least 6-9 months. So imagine someone graduating from university and having zero field experience and staying in the army for 3 years. He'll literally forget everything he studied. I tell you what. I noticed that females are much more knowledgeable than males in Armenia and it's clear that this comes from the 2-year military service. Males rarely have good command of English or any foreign language, while females usually have better skills. I tell you straight...conscription is a thing that belongs to WWII and now it's time that countries have paid soldiers. Just imagine how much these men are harming the GDP by not contributing to the economic activity for 2 years and then coming back as complete dumbxxxxs.
                    There is honestly no way around it, they want to have fresh new conscripts as soon as possible and it harms everyone's education, it's a no win situation and our economy is worse than some African countries for god sake, unless the guys after military conscription end up having free education with no charge or he gets a small pension, it can ease the damage, but will leave a strong age gap between men and women in Universities.

                    Comment


                    • I work in the east coast but I live in Armenia. My words were not for Azat his a standup guy, my words are for fake diaspora patriots like you and others here who do more harm than good to Armenia. The diaspora is full of western agents and gays, we see this everytime you guys open your mouths LOL

                      Originally posted by Sukhoi22 View Post
                      And the guy who wrote that crap is living in LA.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X