Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• londontsi
    replied
    Originally posted by Azad View Post
    In short, in order to survive in that environment, unfortunately, we need a strong leader that will keep us in the Russian sphere of influence. Not that hard!
    Most likely sometimes soon Pashinyan just like Saakashvili he will be chewing his tie on his way out. Who will he be replaced with? Good luck to us and irrelevant, since Artsakh is lost for good just like Nakhichevan.
    Our challenge is to compete with Russia-Turkey, “friendship”, cooperation, common interests etc.
    We can only rely on treaties, they are just a piece of paper.

After the Russian Georgian war, Saakashvili was complaining that when he produced
    an agreement document between the relevant parties for Georgia’s rights, Putin told him literally to stick it up his arse in front of all involved.

I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

You have to pretend you are still virgin? Here is some info that even the turkish/Arabic news outlet figured it out.

Oct 09 2020 <<<

"The scholar highlighted Russia’s reluctance to support Armenia outside of military resupplying due to its distaste for Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, who criticised Armenia’s dependence on Russia when he was in the political opposition.

One of Pashinyan’s pre-election promises when he came to power following a series of anti-government protests that unseated a Moscow-friendly administration was to reduce Armenia’s reliance on Russia.

“It is possible that Moscow will wait until Azerbaijan achieves certain territorial gains to weaken Pashinyan in Armenia and then use its own influence in (the capital) Yerevan to oust him and install another Armenian leader more pliable to Russia’s wishes,” Cutler said."

Firstly Ahval news although funded by the Emirates is edited by a Turk.
    It is purpose is to bypass Erdogan’s censorship and not in any way criticizing Turkic aspirations.
    Therefore I am surprised you give it so much credibility.

With news provided it can be “reliable” since its verifiable, but commentary ??? NO !!

Kocharyan was Russia friendly but Sargsyan was a non entity. Do not think he was much respected by the Russians but very useful.

Having multiple source of military supplies is no bad thing. Pity our finances did not even impress our cheapest supplier.
    Do you remember when we were trying the raise a $200 loan with a begging bowl to pay the Russians for weapons.

I also wonder with Karabagh conflict hanging round our neck, who actually made a security treaty with Russia excluding Karabagh.

Who formulated the Madrid principles and who tried to change it and who played for time with it until it was too late.

Leave a comment:

• Azad
    replied
    In short, in order to survive in that environment, unfortunately, we need a strong leader that will keep us in the Russian sphere of influence. Not that hard!
    Most likely sometimes soon Pashinyan just like Saakashvili he will be chewing his tie on his way out. Who will he be replaced with? Good luck to us and irrelevant, since Artsakh is lost for good just like Nakhichevan.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

I am assuming that picture is of you holding a sign for Putin to go and F himself. Classy person! Since we lost Artsakh maybe we should call Sir Elon John and Charlie to come back and tell us about western open societies. It is working for us as long we keep feeding territories to the turkic and their british interest.
    That is definately not me.

I am a much more private person, I full well know any picture put on the internet will stay there till iternaty.

Bytheway I have a son who probably is the same age that idiot holding that placard with an impotent slogan on it.

I do not know but if that picture was put there linking it to my username !! ( without an avatar ), ... all I say its some idiot who cannot debate or express himself is resorting to discrediting.

Leave a comment:

• Azad
    replied
    Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    Can you give us a few instances of your description.
    You have to pretend you are still virgin? Here is some info that even the turkish/Arabic news outlet figured it out.

Oct 09 2020 <<<

"The scholar highlighted Russia’s reluctance to support Armenia outside of military resupplying due to its distaste for Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, who criticised Armenia’s dependence on Russia when he was in the political opposition.

One of Pashinyan’s pre-election promises when he came to power following a series of anti-government protests that unseated a Moscow-friendly administration was to reduce Armenia’s reliance on Russia.

“It is possible that Moscow will wait until Azerbaijan achieves certain territorial gains to weaken Pashinyan in Armenia and then use its own influence in (the capital) Yerevan to oust him and install another Armenian leader more pliable to Russia’s wishes,” Cutler said."

I am assuming that picture is of you holding a sign for Putin to go and F himself. Classy person! Since we lost Artsakh maybe we should call Sir Elon John and Charlie to come back and tell us about western open societies. It is working for us as long we keep feeding territories to the turkic and their british interest.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied
    Թույլ չեմ տա, որ ՀՀ որևէ քաղաքացու հասցեին քամահրական ինչ-որ բան ասեն, նման բան ասողները կոռումպացված հանրապետականներ են. ՓաշինյանԱսուլիսին կարող եք հետևել ա...

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

Pashinyan made this decision following my recommendation after a thorough and comprehensive assessment was made about where we stood.
    This decision was absolutely necessary. — Head of the General Stab of Armenia, Onik Gasparyan

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

We shouldn’t blame Pashinyan for the last 6 weeks but for the last 2 years when he started spitting on Russia’s face and created this mess. He is not a politician just a useless clown.
    Can you give us a few instances of your description.

PS. Pashinyan is being accused of treachery regards the result of the last 6 weeks of fighting ( unlike you) by the 10 single member parties plus the three who had a free hand in shaping the country as they had, for the past almost 20 years
    Last edited by londontsi; 11-12-2020, 01:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Azad
    replied
    Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
    we shouldnt blame pashinyan or army, ....
    We shouldn’t blame Pashinyan for the last 6 weeks but for the last 2 years when he started spitting on Russia’s face and created this mess. He is not a politician just a useless clown.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied
    Truth is floating up

Արցախի նախագահը՝ ստեղծված իրավիճակի մասինՄեր ուղիղ հեռարձակումները դիտեք այստեղ՝ http://tv.azatutyun.am«Ազատությունը» սոցիալական մեդիայումFacebook - https://...

Last edited by londontsi; 11-11-2020, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X