Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Federate View Post
    Be wary that this could be propaganda but Azerbaijan defense ministry is reporting that there's intense gunfire along 10 Azerbaijan provinces on the border with Armenia. Other sources claiming Fizuli, Agdam are calm but minor clashes in Goranboy area.
    Federate, this might be the latest method for being able to reveal casualties. They can spread out the deaths for several days over several fronts. We'll see. I can understand someone being skeptical of information from both Armenia and Azerbaijan but I think, and we all know, that Azeris consistently downplay their losses in battlefield and always have since their losses began in the early 1990's. The obviously do this to out of self-prtotection (Aliyev regime and military command), pride, morale, etc. What they do tend to do is that whenever the Armenians retaliate after a thwarted Azeri attack, the Azeris suddenly start reporting lost men over the next few days in freak accidents, mysterious shooting, suicides, death from illness, etc near the front. My problem is that within the Armenian military (and this seems to happen in the Azeri military three-fold), the attempt to hide deaths due to hazing, suicide, etc. It happens in all militaries and if Armenia is able to curb these deaths or investigate them credibly sand punish the perpetrators, continue reform, etc, their credibility will then be unquestionable.
    Last edited by Joseph; 06-07-2012, 02:19 PM.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Yop guys, this is the xxxxing Azeris who exploded on a mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	542505_290906511005407_2020544301_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	538850

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
        Yop guys, this is the xxxxing Azeris who exploded on a mine.

[ATTACH]2547[/ATTACH]
        Vardan,

Recent photo? Do you have the source?
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          Vardan,

Recent photo? Do you have the source?
          It is the injury yesterday, on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
            It is the injury yesterday, on Facebook
            Wow, from a pro-Azeri Facebook site?

BTW, I just notice the shoulder patch from the soldier administering first aid at the lower right hand corner and it is definitely the Azeri armed forces.

Comment

vay hores arev this proves it that azeris live in disney world not caucase
              Azerbaijani army needs 10 days to liberate occupied lands
              Thu 07 June 2012 04:47 GMT | -3:47 Local Time
              Text size:

The joint a staff of the armed forces of Azerbaijan has made a statement over the recent incidents that occurred on the contact line.
              The statement reads that the Azerbaijani army is capable of liberating the lands through force at any time, ANS PRESS reports.

"It will take our army just 10 days to liberate the occupied lands and reach the state borders between Iran and Armenia. The only reason that stops us is that we do not want bloodshed and victims".

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                vay hores arev this proves it that azeris live in disney world not caucase
                Azerbaijani army needs 10 days to liberate occupied lands
                Thu 07 June 2012 04:47 GMT | -3:47 Local Time
                Text size:

The joint a staff of the armed forces of Azerbaijan has made a statement over the recent incidents that occurred on the contact line.
                The statement reads that the Azerbaijani army is capable of liberating the lands through force at any time, ANS PRESS reports.

"It will take our army just 10 days to liberate the occupied lands and reach the state borders between Iran and Armenia. The only reason that stops us is that we do not want bloodshed and victims".

Comment

I saw a statment earlier about iran suppling armenia with shahab 3 which is same as scud b.i lived in iran till my teenage years and my family lived there for decedaes and let me tell you i assure you % that iranian govt dose supply armenia with various weapons.Iranian govt had supplied us with air to air and other missles during war i know it cause my gradfathers brother been a truck driver and had export many to some chasts near kapan armenia which they believed him that its home supplies.the interesting fact is that the missles came from germany to bandar abbas in persian gulf then to tehran then to kapan then to anonumous destionations in nkr.i guess it means we had support from germany too

Comment

Home > Military > Army

Azerbaijani armed forces killed 30 and wounded 20 Armenian servicemen in frontline this year

Font size : a | A

[ 07 Jun 2012 17:53 ]
                    Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijani Army killed 30 Armenian servicemen in the frontline this year.

According to the military sources and Armenian media and social network, 20 Armenian servicemen were wounded during the fighting. Three pieces of Armenian military weaponry used for staff transportation and field engineering work were destroyed in the frontline.

The number of Armenian servicemen killed and wounded by Azerbaijani Armed Forces as follows:

January – 2 killed/1 wounded
                    February – 5 killed/ wounded
                    March - 3 killed/4 wounded
                    April - 9 killed/ 4 wounded
                    May - 1 killed
                    June - 10 killed/8 wounded

Generally, the losses of the Armenian army are supposed to be more. Armenian media doesn’t give any information about the casualties among the local draftees in Karabakh.

Monitoring showed that Armenian Defense Ministry twice made public the information about losses 5-7 days later, 4 times 2 or 3 days later.

The investigation shows that Armenian armed forces escalated tensions in Gazakh and Tovuz frontlines and also near Fuzuli and Khojavand regions in Karabakh frontline. Armenian losses occurred in the same frontlines. Generally Armenian armed forces violated ceasefire for 116 times in Fuzuli region, 54 times in Khojavand region, 89 times in Gazakh region, 57 times in Tovuz region during last 5 months.

According to the monitoring held by APA, in general, Armenian armed forces violated the ceasefire regime for 538 times in frontlines during the last 5 months (January-May) in 2012.
                    One serviceman of Azerbaijani Army was taken captive by Armenians this year. 6 servicemen of Azerbaijani Armed Forces were killed and 7 wounded while preventing Armenian provocations.

Comment

They are full of sh#t. If they could "Liberate" land, they would have done so years ago or wouldn't hesitate now. The only liberation for the Azeris is when they liberate themselves from the front lines toward Baku.

Comment

Working...
                      X