Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Հայկական խաղաղապահներն իրենց բացառիկ փորձն ու հմտությունն են փոխանցել ՀԱՊԿ գործընկերներին (ֆոտո)

Հոկտեմբեր 18, 2012 | 15:54

Հոկտեմբերի 17-ին Ղազախստանի Հանրապետության Ալմաթի քաղաքի մերձակայքում գտնվող «Իլիյսկսի» զորավարժարանում ավարտվել է Հավաքական անվտանգության պայմանագրի կազմակերպության «Անխախտ եղբայրություն-2012» պայմանական անվանվամբ առաջին համատեղ խաղաղապահ զորավարժությունը:

ՊՆ մամուլի ծառայությունից հայտնել են, որ զորավարժության թեման է եղել Հավաքական անվտանգության տարածաշրջանում ՀԱՊԿ Հավաքական խաղաղապահ զորքերի կողմից խաղաղության պահպանման գործողությունների նախապատրաստումն ու վարումը: Այն անցկացվել է ՀԱՊԿ հավաքական անվտանգության համակարգի ուժերի եւ միջոցների կառավարման մարմինների ու կազմավորումների օպերատիվ ու մարտական պատրաստության 2012թ. համատեղ միջոցառումների պլանին համապատասխան:

Զորավարժության ընթացքում մշակվել եւ իրագործվել են հակամարտող կողմերի բաժանման, զինադադարի պայմանների պահպանման վերահսկողության համատեղ միջոցառումներ:

ՀԱՊԿ շրջանակներում առաջին անգամ անցկացված խաղաղարար «Անխախտ եղբայրություն-2012» զորավարժության ժամանակ հայկական խաղաղապահներն ՄԱԿ-ի հովանու ներքո ՆԱՏՕ-ի ղեկավարած բազմազգ խաղարար առաքելությունների ժամանակ ձեռք բերած իրենց բացառիկ փորձն ու հմտությունն են փոխանցել ՀԱՊԿ գործընկերներին: Ինչպես նշել է ՀԱՊԿ ղեկավարությունը` հայկական ստորաբաժանումը իրեն դրսեւորել է շատ գրագետ եւ պատրաստված: Առաջադրված բոլոր խնդիրները կատարվել են շատ բարձր մակարդակով:

Ընդհանուր առմամբ, զորավարժությանը մասնակցել է մոտ 950 մարդ, մինչեւ 70 միավոր ավտոմոբիլային եւ 35 միավոր զրահատանկային տեխնիկա, 4 «Մի-17» ինքնաթիռ: ՀՀ զինված ուժերից զորավարժությանը մասնակցում է 30 հոգանոց խաղաղապահ ստորաբաժանումը:

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
      Made in Armenia equipment

Is this just a prototype? the engine looks just like this one. a 100 dollar engine
      Click image for larger version

Name:	S61A-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	538884

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
        It looks like you are submitting to this "Diaspora Armenians are not real Armenians" BS.

Corruption was a necessary part of life in the Soviet Union, and therefore students of politics were to taught to accommodate it into their studies. However, contemporary Armenia does not have to be subject to this kind of abuse. I believe that a strong leader can only come from the Diaspora. Raffi Hovhannisyan would have been an excellent leader IMO, and I hope to follow in his footsteps one day. A Western educated Armenian will be most capable of fixing the Armenian economy. Note that Western educated does not mean Western oriented.

I know that it is complicated. I grew up in Russia, whose corruption problems are similar to Armenia's. Policy change in Moscow will never help the Armenian economy, it can only be done from Armenia.

Finally, this "Armenia's problems are too complex to fix, you are naive if you think you can do anything" mentality is for lazy, apathetic Armenians. Neither you nor I should subscribe to it.

You're kind of an @sshole. Londontsi has every right to serve in any army he wants to without having his motives questioned. While he served in the British Army, I have no doubt in my mind that his ultimate allegiance is to Armenia, as I assume we are all of this mindset. If hostility were to erupt, that prior experience would make him that much more valuable, at least compared to you.

You'd probably piss your pants at the mere thought of serving in Karabakh.
        No ,you misunderstood me. I'm myself an diaspora armenian ( even if I'm born in Armenia) , so I would never say something like that.
        I just tought you were some hay who had the american way of thinking about freedom ...
        But still , it's VERY complicated to change Armenia. And we can't do it now, it will be an opportunity for baboons to attack us!

Comment

"And we can't do it now, it will be an opportunity for baboons to attack us! "

Thank you for this statement! Now if some of the Idiots here would just understand this we would move to discussing why our UAV is unique

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
            "And we can't do it now, it will be an opportunity for baboons to attack us! "

Thank you for this statement! Now if some of the Idiots here would just understand this we would move to discussing why our UAV is unique
            Again, wrong mentality. A strong Armenian economy is CONDUCIVE to free and prosperous Karabakh, and a pacified and subservient Azerbaijan. There is absolutely no sense in waiting for a conflict with no clear end in sight to be over to start rebuilding our country. Unlike Turkey, Armenia has the fortune of having a civilian run country to which the army has no claim to power. There is no martial law. Therefore, there is no reason to think that the Armenian defense will be compromised by drastic economy reforms.

Let Azerbaijan attack. Armenian/NKR army are currently in a high state of combat readiness due to various CSTO exercises, and also the support of Russia at this point in time seems apparent. Also, it is easy to tell that Azerbaijan is not ready simply because they do nothing. If they make the stupid decision to attack, there county is finished. There will be power vacuum after Aliyev, already annoyed BP will bail, and oil production will plummet.

Comment

I am requesting that the moderators and administrators put an end to this discussion by davidoga, haydavid and others about whether or not Armenia needs a saakashvili revolution. This is a military blog, not a place for amateurs to discuss politics. The past 4-5 pages of posts on non-military matters are derailing this thread that has been going strong for a good number of years. davidoga, hyefighter2 and friends can start a separate "Armenia needs a saakashvili" thread on HyeClub Forums if they feel so strongly on the matter, not hijack this military forum to spread there views.

Comment

I agree , lets put an end to this and come back military things.

Comment

ArmenianArmy
                  On the frontline

Comment

hi Mr. davidoga our economic and political genius who thinks Armenia is a typical post soviet country and corruption is the difference between Georgia and Armenia. I will not argue whether Georgia is better or not just one thing tell me which post soviet country has 70% of its borders blocked with no access to sea with closest neighbor being Iran embargoed by the west who is itself in deep economic crisis recently and another lovely neighbor embargoed by Russia. just to be clear I am from Lebanon I am diaspora Armenian and WE THE DIASPORA ARMENIANS ARE FULL OF xxxxTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (sorry for being a little rude) stop preaching and talking nosense from hundreds of kms away without being in Armenia more than 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X