Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Armenian peacekeepers

Comment

It seems to me this escalation is correlated and perhaps the direct result of failing domestic situation for both countries. The leaders of both countries feel that the xxxx is gona hit the fan soon so they are escalating the violence. Perhaps the elite of both countries feel that a war is needed for them to secure their slipping power.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Destroyed by Asker Allahverdiev served in Special Forces "Blue Berets"

According to the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan, today, February 1, 2015, in the village of Boyuk ad-Dahna Desert Sheki region of Azerbaijan held a funeral asker Eshgina Rahim oglu Allahverdiyev, on the eve of destruction of Armenian soldiers.
        The report states that the funeral was attended by the head of Sheki region Elkhan Usubov, the participants of Azerbaijan's military aggression against the Republic of Artsakh and the representatives of the Ministry of Defence.

It is noted that Allahverdiyev was buried at the local mall martyrs in compliance with all military honors.

This message might have gone unnoticed if it had not been provided with interesting photographs, expose the lies of the Azerbaijani propaganda.

Thus, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry reported death asker E. Allahverdieva phrase designed to refute the statement of the Armenian side of the Azerbaijani subversive outing askers. "During one of ceasefire violation by Armenians enemy bullet ricocheted, hit in our soldiers, who at that time was in a strong point," - said in a statement the press center of the Ministry of Defence.

Meanwhile, as seen in the photographs submitted, E. Allahverdieva bury colleagues in blue berets. This - askers elite special battalion of the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan "Blue Berets", which served killed Armenian border Eshgin.

Special Forces in the trenches is not sitting, and if it appeared on the border, only to perform a specific task, such as sabotage in enemy territory. With this purpose, and was sent to the border with the Republic of Artsakh special battalion of the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry. And they are constantly defeated by Armenian soldiers in active service.

Reference

Special battalion of the Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan "Blue Berets" was formed in 2001. To prepare the units were involved in military instructors from Turkey and the United States.

The battalion is considered the most qualified units of the armed forces of Azerbaijan. Place of dislocation - a seaside village near the town of Jasper Sumgait. However, Jasper held only basic training commandos. Further training of Azerbaijani "blue berets", according to the analytical center "Voskanapat" held in Turkey and Northern Cyprus. Instructor - the Turks, the system of education - Turkish. Insignia - blue beret.

Number askers battalion of commandos "Blue Berets" had long since reached the regiment. "Blue Berets" is the first unit of the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan, fully switched to the standards and to adopt NATO.

Since August of this year, the Azerbaijani special forces "Blue Berets" had suffered no less than 30 deadweight losses, most of which was destroyed during the failed sabotage against Azerbaijan Artsakh Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          It seems to me this escalation is correlated and perhaps the direct result of failing domestic situation for both countries. The leaders of both countries feel that the xxxx is gona hit the fan soon so they are escalating the violence. Perhaps the elite of both countries feel that a war is needed for them to secure their slipping power.
          Unfortunately you're right. It seems nobody outside of the Baltics in the former Soviet space is going to escape the economic fall out. The leadership in either country cares far far more about themselves than those they rule over. We will be lucky to reach 2016 without war.

Comment

do these pathetic azers ever stop? they have started a petition to "recognize" serzh as a war criminal

Unfortunately, Serzh Sargsyan,current President of Armenia,still remains unpunished by international organizations for his policy of attacking Azerbaijan for several times. Serzh Sargsyan commanded groups that organized Khojaly Massacre, in which hundreds of people were killed by Armenians. A massacre which saw the town of Khojaly strewn with rubbles, was committed by the Armenian armed forces, on 25-26 February 1992. As a result, hundreds of Azerbaijanis were killed or captured. His nonsensical statement “We wanted to give a lesson to Azerbaijan “ is not forgotten ! Khojaly Massac...

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              I enjoyed this show and I think it is great that Armenia has such shows which openly discuss everything to discuss. I agree that many of the people in power do not know what they are doing and that they are all interested in simply sticking to power vs anything else. I also liked how they said that blaming Russia for our problems is wrong because it is we who are creating our problems (civil issues). I do want to point out that no matter who runs Armenia they will be faced with daunting challenges which may or may not be overcomed. Having intelligent and national interest minded leaders is the key here. As one of the guys kept saying we have some people who are indeed intelligent, educated, and care about national interest in government but he also said we have far too many morons who are driven by self interest. Self interest dominates national interest in many places, not just in Armenia. USA has a huge problem with special interest outspending national interest a 100 to 1 or more as do many other nations thus corruption is neither new nore unique to Armenia. What is unique to Armenia is the shallow nature of its corrupt elite. People in USA do not rebel even when they are robbed like during this recession because even during these tough times the elite kept the masses fat and stupid. Fat and stupid people do not rebel. Don't take my word for it go look it up yourself and see that Americans are indeed the fattest and among the stupidest people on earth. I have been to Armenia many times and quite recently and Armenians here are neither fat nor stupid although like our friend Vrej there were some who only get their info from one bad source like Lragir or some other source of misinformation. This is also not unique to Armenia because in countries like USA the media floods your senses with misinformation. There are two main problems in Armenia. Problem one is its neighborhood and this has been problem number 1 for ever. Problem number two is the lack of sophistication among Armenias ruling class. Corruption in Armenia is no different then in most other places, it can be argued that it is in fact less then most other countries. The difference for Armenia is that the elite has not learned to be corrupt without antagonizing the masses. The elite face two problems when it comes to placating the masses. Problem number one it cannot keep them fat. Unlike much richer countries like USA it does not have the means to do this. Problem number two it lacks sophistication. The elite in the USA can rob its citizens and kill and rob all around the world yet its citizens do not see it as robbery nor murder as a matter of fact multitudes of idiots are ready to declare their pride In their government. In Armenia everyone knows their leaders are crooks but not only that but as you can see even in this flick people are attributing even things that are not the governments fault to the government. The only steps I have seen the government take to address these issues is the formation of a stronger police task force whose job is undoubtably to secure the elite. What we are observing here is undeniably the result of decades continuous brain drain from our homeland. We simply do not have enough sophisticated people to govern effectively. Unfortunately this situation is not going to change even if we have a revolution simply because that will further aggravate the braindrain. We need creative people who can look at Armenias problems differently and in doing so will find solutions that the present rulers would never dream of. The issue is why would such people go and work in Armenia for its corrupt government? The answer is not many would but even then some may do it out of sheer patriotism. A good example was the soccer coach from Peru who is very talented and respected and he was willing to come coach our NT despite being offered more money elsewhere. The issue is that even in such cases the unsophisticated nature of our elite will not let anything good happen. The offer Rubo made to an elderly man was simply an impossible task which Sergio rightfully refused. Even when something great lands in the lap of these elites they can not help but screw it up. I think we are on a verge at this point of possible regime change. The only question is will it come from within the country or from outside forces. It could very well be both. This raises another big question. Who will replace the present rulers? That is another big topic.
              I agree that USA is keeping its people fat & is in the process of "dumbing down" it's population.
              However, the reason the people are fat is not because they get more to eat, but rather it is because of what they are eating. Corporate is playing to the subconscious foibles of man. By offering high fat & sugar content with reduced nutritional value. The human will subconsciously recognize and seek high fat & high sugar content. Although I can't pull up any reference material off the top of my head, I've seen several studies that verify this.
              I agree of the almost comical lack of "sophistication" the Armenian elite use when robbing the society.
              However, I find that benificial as the general population is not fooled as to what the greed ridden are doing, which is unlike the USA where they rip you without the general population realizing they are being screwed.
              Better to perceive your enemies than not.
              Insofar as to the open debate on all topics (no holds barred), this I find the most hope in.
              Unlike the USA where one has to seek out obscure alternative news outlets to find out the real shenanigans of the ruling bigots, Hayastan gets the whole debate in their commonplace info dissemination .
              One cannot make an informed decision if one is not informed.

Comment

Haykakan bro, I love you but please use paragraphs in your texts Our eyes hurt from trying to read!
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  Haykakan bro, I love you but please use paragraphs in your texts Our eyes hurt from trying to read!
                  Lol.
                  That's gotta be one of the biggest paragraphs I've seen.

My above comment does not indicate that I have good grammar.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army
                    On the frontline

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	539091
                      Do you guys think incase of a war breakout Azeris would attack Armenia mainland to so called liberate these landlocked lands

Comment

Working...
                      X