Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    Is there anyone other than me and Buirjuin posting from Armenia?

Now you know why it's easier said than done.
    offtopic but to just reply to that. Armenians abroad contribute in other ways, like lobbying(very important). You couldn't do that if all Armenians lived in Armenia. tourism , sending money etc. Artsakh roads build by spjurk. But yes, number of population is too low. We should aim for atleast 10 million to have some chance with the turko-maniacs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
      We Armenians gotta understand something! AS LONG AS WE ARE FEW, WE GONNA REMAIN PUPPETS! We dont have gaz reserves, we have nothing, people keep saying we are the first Christian nation on earth, bullxxxx, its all about money and power! the 4 day war proved us again that we cant rely on a "friend" and now we are looking for a new friend, WHY China will support us, because we are the last stone of PAn turkism? this is how u convince yourself? China is 1.5 billion population, If they piss all the same time all the turkic population will drown. The only solution the way i see it is by breeding, make Armenias population 30-40 million, all the solutions will be served on a golden plate!
      Dude spare us your utopian theories..you won't even come to Armenia because you don't want to pay taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
        Its not about China or anyone "supporting us". Its about expanding relations with more state beyond Russia. Expanding economic, cultural and military relations with new states in addition to Russia. Armenia has purchased some good weapons from China and should continue. Its not about benefactors but building ties with several states; Russia, China, Iran, India, etc. It will help the Armenian economy, make it less reliant on Russia, etc.
        Let me put it this way, You own Iphone, and you have to sell to one distributor in the caucasus, you have to pick one of the following, Turkey or Armenia!
        TURKEY OWNS 80 MILLION CLIENTS, ARMENIA 3 MILLION, IF YOU WERE THE OWNER OF APPLE TO WHOM YOU WOULD SELL? TO THE FIRST CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH, TO THE VICTIM OF THEW 20TH GENOCIDE, or you would sell to 80 million clients? achkharuh amenen meds anparoyoutian oreruh gabri, teram ounis chades ge timanas, teram tchounis kitch es meguh yeresit tchi nayir!

Comment

Dude spare us your utopian theories..you won't even come to Armenia because you don't want to pay taxes.
          fyi, i travel every summer to Armenia, and i spend good amount of cash, instead of going to europe, if it rings a bell...

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
            Did you guys hear how Aliyev gave a medal to karams beheader? Sick animals.
            They attacked his house with smerch though...

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
              what's so hard to understand? China has a population of 1.4 billion people. So we look like a little ant next to them. same goes if you compare to Russia and Turkey , and big powers. One thing china could get is more influence in south caucus out of us, since Georgians are American stooges and Azeris, well you know. We are the only friendly face in south caucus to them.
              I've never seen anyone from Luxembourg or San Marino writing about their country with this defeatist rhetoric.

Comment

fyi, i travel every summer to Armenia, and i spend good amount of cash, instead of going to europe, if it rings a bell...
                I don't advise man, the mafia will get ahold of you if they know you're spending a good amount of cash.

Comment

Առաջնագծի զինվորները

Comment

I don't advise man, the mafia will get ahold of you if they know you're spending a good amount of cash.
                    Since ur so confident, please get me a permit of importing sugar & cooking oil to Armenia, and ill move! ill move my business to Armenia and put you general manager!

Comment

Since ur so confident, please get me a permit of importing sugar & cooking oil to Armenia, and ill move! ill move my business to Armenia and put you general manager!
                      99% of the people who speak about mafia have nothing to do with sugar production or import.
                      Cooking oil market is wide open for your ambitions.
                      And about your job offering, shove it!

Comment

Working...
                      X