Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Monte View Post
    My guess is that he was freed from his current position to become the CSTO leadership role. It would be very interesting if that was the case. Part of me also hoped he would be a future prime minister or president. I'm getting frustrated with the current leadership for many years now. We are not utilizing our potential as a Nation. Our large diaspora has many resources and experience to help Armenia develop. I wish Armenia would follow Israel's and the Jewish peoples methods of growing and welcoming home its Diaspora.

I feel we have a similar potential to the Jews yet we are utilizing only 10% of our potential. Anyhow I look forward to positive changes in our country.[/

We are not utilizing even 1% of our potential. How many diasporan companies do you know that does business in Armenia besides the Vivacell.
    I guarantee that only in US alone, there are at least 10000 Armenian owned manufacturing/importing/service businesses. I am not counting markets, body/mechanic shops or restaurants or stores.

I feel we have a similar potential to the Jews yet we are utilizing only 10% of our potential. Anyhow I look forward to positive changes in our country.

We are not utilizing even 1% of our potential. How many diasporan companies do you know that does business in Armenia besides the Vivacell.
    I guarantee that only in US alone, there are at least 10000 Armenian owned manufacturing/importing/service businesses. I am not counting markets, body/mechanic shops or restaurants or stores.

Comment

Զորավարժությանը ներգրավված ստորաբաժանումները հաջողությամբ կատարել են առաջադրված խնդիրները

11 ՀՈԿՏԵՄԲԵՐԻ 2016
      ՀՀ ՊՆ 4-րդ բանակային զորամիավորման ենթակա զորամասերից մեկում օրերս տեղի ունեցած հրամանատարաշտաբային զորավարժության շրջանակում` եզրափակիչ փուլում անցկացվել է գումարտակային ցուցադրական մարտավարական զորավարժություն մարտական հրաձգությամբ:

Զորավարժության նպատակն էր ստուգել մարտական պատրաստականության «Լրիվ» աստիճանի բերման ժամանակ զորամասի վարչակազմի և ստորաբաժանումների պատրաստվածությունը, կատարելագործել հրամանատարներին գործնական հմտություններն ու ունակությունները պաշտպանողական և հարձակողական մարտի նախապատրաստման և վարման ժամանակ:

Զորավարժության մտահղացման համաձայն` զորային հրաձգարանում խաղարկվել են պաշտպանողական մարտի և հարձակման նախապատրաստման ու վարման, ինչպես նաև հարձակման համար ելման շրջանների զբաղեցման գործողություններ` պայմանական հակառակորդի հետ անմիջական շփման պայմաններում:

Ամփոփելով զորավարժության արդյունքները` զորամիավորման հրամանատար, գնդապետ Վալերի Քոչարյանը կարևորել է նման վարժանքների նշանակությունը զորքերի մարտական պատրաստության աստիճանի առավել բարձրացման ու ամրապնդման ուղղությամբ և փաստել է, որ զորավարժության ներգրավված ստորաբաժանումները գրանցել են բարձր արդյունքներ և հաջողությամբ կատարել են առաջադրված խնդիրները:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
          My guess is that he was freed from his current position to become the CSTO leadership role. It would be very interesting if that was the case. Part of me also hoped he would be a future prime minister or president. I'm getting frustrated with the current leadership for many years now. We are not utilizing our potential as a Nation. Our large diaspora has many resources and experience to help Armenia develop. I wish Armenia would follow Israel's and the Jewish peoples methods of growing and welcoming home its Diaspora.

I feel we have a similar potential to the Jews yet we are utilizing only 10% of our potential. Anyhow I look forward to positive changes in our country.
          Israel receives billions of dollars in aid from the US every year. They can afford everything and anything, including granting housing/cash to people who want to settle in Israel.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

There was a story on Fox News on Hezbollah and Daesh apparently weaponizing there drones. Now im guessing they are doing it in cheap manners . Now Armenia for example has a professional Army and its neighbor is now in production and buying such systems. My question is .. From the April War have we started to look into such systems because that Kamikaze Drone in the war struck a bus killing a few soldiers . What if that bus were civilians or Generals or Special Forces ?I believe they are excellent weapons as they can take out important things / people without military confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
              There was a story on Fox News on Hezbollah and Daesh apparently weaponizing there drones. Now im guessing they are doing it in cheap manners . Now Armenia for example has a professional Army and its neighbor is now in production and buying such systems. My question is .. From the April War have we started to look into such systems because that Kamikaze Drone in the war struck a bus killing a few soldiers . What if that bus were civilians or Generals or Special Forces ?I believe they are excellent weapons as they can take out important things / people without military confrontation.
              This is what they're talking about. Pretty much useless. http://echelon-defense.com/2016/08/0...-bomber-drone/

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                Israel receives billions of dollars in aid from the US every year. They can afford everything and anything, including granting housing/cash to people who want to settle in Israel.
                $38 billion over 10 years of US taxpayer's money. http://echelon-defense.com/2016/09/1...d-from-the-us/

Comment

Yerevan international exhibition to put military equipment on display (PHOTOS)
                  16:03, 12.10.2016
                  Region:Armenia
                  Theme: Politics, Innovations

YEREVAN. – The ArmHiTec 2016 international exhibition of arms and defense technologies will be held from Thursday to Saturday in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.

According to official information, fifty companies will participate in this event.

Along with representatives of the respective business companies in Armenia, delegations from Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, France, Belgium, and the US also will take part in ArmHiTec 2016.

Armenia News - NEWS.am
                  According to official information, fifty respective companies will participate in this event…

Comment

Another article written by a 14 year old Euro-Atlantic fanker...Read and laugh.

The South Caucasus Unfreezes

The South Caucasus has long been a geopolitical fault line—but until recently, it was a relatively stable one. That is changing fast, as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkey, and Russia compete for territory and influence.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                      Another article written by a 14 year old Euro-Atlantic fanker...Read and laugh.
                      Written by a mouth piece of the shekel boys infiltrated into American policy to manipulate and control what works best for ShekelLand in the geopolitics of the region.

He had a big dreams on the Shekel energy in the Mediterranean few years back Dr. Jeffery Mankoff ….

“Washington keeps an open eye on energy developments in the region. Some American firms are primarily involved – Noble Energy, the Houston-based gas exploration and production company, recorded the largest exploration success in its history with Leviathan. Besides, the strategic interests of Israel are now at stake, and Washington also intends to secure the inclusion of Turkey in the game, as Ankara remains an important diplomatic ally in the Middle East. (Mankoff, 2012) "

He should be real happy now that energy will be flowing from Russia to turkey/EU. What does his gang do? Let us steer problems in the Caucasus, we might hit two bids in one stone. Iran and oil routes that works best for ShekelLand.

Comment

Working...
                      X