Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Դիմանկարներ Արցախի սահմանից

Comment

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

No more Karabakh. The people of Artsakh voted for the name Republic of Artsakh! Congratulations!

ՀԿՀ նիստում ամփոփվել են հանրաքվեի քվեարկության նախնական արդյունքները

2017թ. փետրվարի 21-ին կայացել է ԼՂՀ հանրաքվեի կենտրոնական հանձնաժողովի հերթական նիստը՝ Ս.Արզումանյանի նախագահությամբ:

Հիմք ընդունելով <<Հանրաքվեի մասին>> Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի Հանրապետության օրենքի 34-րդ հոդվածի 1-րն մասը և հաշվի առնելով Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի Հանրապետության հանրաքվեի տարածքային հանձնաժողովներից ու <<Երևան 1>> հանրաքվեի տեղամասից ստացված` ընտրատարածքներում քվեարկության նախնական արդյունքները, ժամը 19.00-ի նիստում ԼՂՀ հանրաքվեի կենտրոնական հանձնաժողովը որոշել է հաստատել Արցախի Հանրապետության Սահմանադրության նախագծի վերաբերյալ 2017 թվականի փետրվարի 20-ի հանրաքվեի նախնական արդյունքների արձանագրությունը: Համաձայն այդ արձանագրության, հանրաքվեին մասնակցելու իրավունք ունեցող քաղաքացիների ընդհանուր թիվը ` ըստ ցուցակների 103 818 է, քվեարկության մասնակիցների ընդհանուր թիվը`79 428 , կողմ քվեարկված քվեաթերթիկների թիվը`69 570, դեմ քվեարկված քվեաթերթիկների թիվը`7 686, անճշտությունների չափը`0:

Comment

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia &amp; Azerbaijan

3 types of anti-drone systems were displayed at the IDEX 2017 defense expo.
        I'm posting it in case anyone from our MoD is on this forum.
        We can't wait years to develop our own system.
        We saw what happened last April right?

Comment

We were discussing cigarettes in Armenian military a few pages ago and what do you know, new rules in Armenian military where the army won't be providing cigarettes/lighter to contract soldiers (conscripts already stopped getting them in 2008) and instead will just pay them the equivalent sum so they can make their own choice on what to do with the money. The sum is about 300 drams a day, soldiers used to get a pack + lighter instead.

Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյան

Զինվորին ծխախոտ տալու և չտալու թեմայով քննարկումների առնչությամբ պարզաբանենք, որ 2008թ. շարքային ժամկետային կազմին ծխախոտ չի հատկացվում, դրա փոխարեն հատկացվում է համապատասխան գումար, ինչպես նաև քաղցրավենիք մարտական դիրքերում: Նոր օրինագիծը, որը առաջ է քաշել ՀՀ ՊՆ Վիգեն Սարգսյանը, վերաբերվում է պայմանագրային զինծառայողներին: Նրանց օրեկան 20 հատիկ ծխախոտի և համապատասխան լուցկու փոխարեն կհատկացվի համապատասխան գումար: Դա նախ և առաջ առողջ ապրելակերպին է ուղված, հետո նա կարող է ինքը տնօրինել իր գումարը, իսկ եթե այնուամենայնիվ պիտի ծխի, ապա կծխի իր ուզած ծխախոտը:
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
              That does not mean we shouldn't have very equipped Police.
              But it seems to me that our police are much more equipped then army, for what they are intended to be used for.
              So function of police is more important then army for government?
              Definitely, police has been equipped to the latest world tech, but 20 yr olds in trenches with 80's weapons.
              We had a young soldier die last night from bullet exploding in his rifle's chamber. Why?
              With AK family of weapons it's ultra rare, and I know what I am talking about. You can explode bullet in any way you wish in AK chamber and unless it blows up the barrel (in which case the explosion goes to sides and front), if rifle is in normal condition.
              For the explosion to harm shooter, rifle has to be in bad mechanical condition where age and wear are also factors.
              The other factor is an old bullet where primer is cristallised (this is rare, and can happen at the age of 30-50 years in bad storage conditions) or it is a substandard manufacture. This bulllets exploding is called "a cookoff.
              So, the government equippes it's police force with the latest to wipe out any upraising as efficiently as possible, but leaves soldiers protecting country in trenches with old, inefficient, substandard equipment.
              An investigation was launched, it says, to determine why the bullet exploded and killed our boy.
              Investigation my ass...
              There is too much to investigate since last April. Surely we will see more promises.
              Last edited by Hakob; 02-23-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I'd like to add to post above.
                There has been at least two, I think, self inflicted gunshot wounds declared by our MOD this year, and several last year. It does not say "suicide".
                Question: what is self inflicted gunshot wound, if not as a suicide?
                Generally it is pretty hard for trained person, like the soldier, to inflict an accidental gunshot wound, which will be pointing gun at yourself and firing, unless a suicide event.
                So every time there was an incident after which a self inflicted gunshot was declared, I thought that it could be a coverup term for enemy shot.
                But now I am starting to suspect that behind that declaration stand major mechanical malfunctions that end up killing our soldiers and are not clarified by government.
                Next question is how big is this problem? How many of our soldiers died in April war because of this?
                How probable and founded are my suspicions?
                For an apparatus that is so cortupt that could bring buffalo meat from India and feed it's soldiers as veal, or taking army rations and selling it in Poland isn't it possible to bring some low or lowest quality written off bullets and rifles from third world countries and pass it as Bought from Russia?
                looking at the level of corruption and paybacks in our government isn't it possible?
                I believe very likely.
                How we will know? Who will prove or not?
                Last edited by Hakob; 02-23-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                  I believe very likely.
                  You believe

Who will prove or not?
                  You

How we will know?
                  I have a good idea.
                  You quit doing keyboard general and head to the frontline to try the rifles and bullets and write a review about it.

P.S. to make you sleep good at night, I'm not from the government.
                  2-3 people on this thread know me in person

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                    You believe

You

I have a good idea.
                    You quit doing keyboard general and head to the frontline to try the rifles and bullets and write a review about it.
                    And I have a good Idea for you too...
                    Quit trying to shut me up and any criticism and thoughts that you don't like.
                    If you have something to say about issue above, then go ahead. Otherwise shut up.
                    I don't know your age, but can guarantee, you have to live lot longer to teach what I should or not do.
                    I will leave the tryout and review to you to do.
                    For a starter, you can take the story of a dead soldier yesterday that died from exploding bullet.
                    Last edited by Hakob; 02-23-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

And I have a good Idea for you too...
                      Quit trying to shut me up and any criticism and thoughts that you don't like.
                      If you have something to say about issue above, then go ahead. Otherwise shut up.
                      I don't know your age, but can guarantee, you have to live lot longer to teach what I should or not do.
                      I will leave the tryout and review to you to do.
                      You had legit concerns, I gave you a legit solution ay axper

Comment

Working...
                      X