Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenian Army, D-30

Comment

• Armenian Army,

Comment

• Originally posted by londontsi View Post

We are loosers. Only way I can describe ourselves.

I think the word loser perfectly describes activists like you, Babken.
        Oh by the way, loser takes one "o" (didn't they teach you at LSE?)
        You've been ranting for a decade now, walking around with "Putin go F*** yourself" boards..but all in vain.
        I think people like you are losers because with all the money they pocket from uncle Soros, they couldn't stop a corrupt person like Sargsyan from becoming President twice, and now potentially PM.
        If I were you, I'd shut up and step aside.

Comment

• Արցախում մեքենա է պայթել ականի վրա․ 3 հոգի զոհվել է
          • Lragir.am
          • Ներքին կյանք - 29 Մարտի 2018,

Մարտի 29-ին Արցախի Հանրապետության Մարտակերտ քաղաքի հարևանությամբ՝ Խաչեն գյուղի մոտակայքում, ականազերծման աշխատանքները համակարգող Halo trust կազմակերպության ամենագնաց ավտոմեքենան ականի վրա պայթել է, ինչի հետևանքով կա 3 զոհ և 2 վիրավոր, հայտնում է Yerkirmedia.am-ը։

Այս մասին yerkirmedia.am-ին տեղեկացրեց Արցախի Հանրապետության նախագահի մամուլի խոսնակ Դավիթ Բաբայանը։

Comment

• Originally posted by Sukhoi22 View Post

I think the word loser perfectly describes activists like you, Babken.
            You've been ranting for a decade now, walking around with "Putin go F*** yourself" boards..but all in vain.
            I think people like you are losers because with all the money they pocket from uncle Soros, they couldn't stop a corrupt person like Sargsyan from becoming President twice, and now potentially PM.
            I am not an activist.
            I am an ordinary Armenian who believes, as a nation, we can only get stronger by eliminating the wrong, the bad by highlighting and wishing to put an end to it.
            Not by hiding it.
            Of course you the smart one can polish shi.t.
            The likes of you think we become a stronger nation and a country by counting how many bullets we have and getting excited about it.

I would describe you as one of the grandsons of Brezniev.
            You definately appear to have his genes.

Babken
            LSE
            Putin go F*** yourselfboards
            Uncle Soros
            I think people like you are losers because ………….. couldn't stop a corrupt person like Sargsyan from becoming President twice, and now potentially PM.
            What the F*** you are talking about. Time to wake up from your fantasies.

I am definately not you Mr shi.t shiner.

What kind of an Armenian are you when your compatriots are deliberately being manipulated by chinovniks who are after their few pennies at the cost of those poor farmers livlihoods.

There are many countries that such behavier exists, goes uncorrected and unpunished.

They rank in the bottom quartile of their ranking.
            For simpltons like they are described as loosers.

Last edited by londontsi; 03-28-2018, 11:52 PM.
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

• Nagorno-Karabakh Air Defense

Comment

• ArmHiTec 2018

Comment

• Armenia unveils new multi-functional drones at arms fair

March 29, 2018 - 14:52 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenia-made multifunctional unmanned aerial vehicles were unveiled at ArmHiTec-2018, an international exhibition of arms and defence technologies currently underway in Yerevan.

In particular, UAV s BEEB-1800, BEEB-3000, BEEB-3200, S-1 and HREESH drones were introduced on Thursday, March 29.

According to defense ministry spokesman Artsrun Hovhannisyan, all the models have already been tested.

HREESH

BEEB

The UAV s BEEB-1800-ը, BEEB-3000-ը, BEEB-3200-ը, S-1 are reconnaissance drones, while HREESH, judging by its characteristics, is an attack UAV.

UL-200

An international fair of armament and defense technology, the ArmHiTec-2018 is this year held on March 29-31 in Armenia, with 30 foreign companies from 14 countries participating. 34 Armenian companies are also represented at the event, as are high-level delegations from 10 countries.
                  http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/253639/

Comment

• HREESH

UL-200

These two look very strange and interesting. Are they powered with small jet engine? If yes than they will be 3 times faster

Comment

• Armenian new multifunctional UAVs being displayed at ArmHiTec 2018 Yerevan exhibition

12:46, 29 March, 2018

YEREVAN, MARCH 29, ARMENPRESS. Armenian new multifunctional unmanned aerial vehicles are being displayed at the ArmHiTec 2018 international exhibition of arms and defense technologies in Yerevan, reports Armenpress.

Artsrun Hovhannisyan – spokesman of the Armenian defense minister, posted photos of the UAVs on Facebook.

Armenian new multifunctional UAVs, BEEB-1800, BEEB-3000, BEEB-3200, S-1 and HREESH are being displayed at the ArmHiTec 2018 which all have passed testing.

Artsrun Hovhannisyan also posted the photo of Автобаза М air defense radiolocation system and left the following note: “The death of the Azerbaijani air force”.

Comment

Working...
                      X