Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Monte Melkonian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
    Another guy that blabbers garbage. See the thing is you didn't know Montes past before he came to Karabagh. Your understanding of him starts at 1991. I understand you guys love him his a hero to you all whatever , but when someone lets you know in some info that is true , don't be a denialist. The CIA name given to Monte was because when he arrived to Lebanon and fought in some battles in Arakadz he held a gun differently then other Armenians, he read Maps and understood the art of war he was a professional soldier and everyone around him knew it , but truthfully he wasn't trustworthy as the suspicions were always there. I'm not going to write an essay but at his hands I lost a member of my family who was one of the leaders of ASALA. We all know he had large involvement and in the end think what you want how he died. An oath was made that blood will pay blood. You guys don't know any of the things that happened before Karabagh so if I was you , I would zip my mouth in all honesty, no disrespect. This is the last time speaking about him. My interest is Armenia.
    Another guy that blabbers garbage? Insinuating that I was the other person speaking garbage. The only garbage I hear is the ones coming out of your mouth. Your spewing filth without providing any solid evidence. You've accused him of being CIA just because he read maps and held a gun differently, you called him a traitor, and suggested Armenians killed him (meaning some people from his ranks had to sell him out). You haven't provided any proof, and honestly I think you can't. I'm not saying what you're saying about the loss of your family member is not true. I really am sad to hear about the death of your family member. However, it could've stemmed from a person conflict. I'll discuss this if you want, just make a new thread.

Comment

Monte was a known CIA spy that was killed by Armenians in Karabagh. They tried to kill him a few times. Monte was militarily smart that's why he became a leader right away. His CIA skills helped him.
      You dislike the Tashnag, distrust many ASALA members yet you did not mention any PLO and Mossad from the Beqaa valley in the 70's times to Europe in the 80's. You tainted many people with unfounded accusations. Monte did not have any skills when he moved to Lebanon.

Comment

You guys don't know any of the things that happened before Karabagh so if I was you , I would zip my mouth in all honesty, no disrespect.
        I was in every country he was in from the 1970's on and you are full of it. You are mixing your personal coffee gossip with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuSindi View Post
          Mher jan I've been following this thread for a while and it's only recently that I started participating but you always make educated, impartial, and well though out posts. I always enjoy hearing your view on things. I wish many people approach issues like you. I myself, try to question everything I'm told or have read, in my best efforts to think critically. However, I don't repeat heresay and conspiracies. Bravo to you brother!
          thank you axperes. I should say the same to you. And and it's safe to say you have the greatest username there has been since the internet was invented

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
            I was in every country he was in from the 1970's on and you are full of it. You are mixing your personal coffee gossip with reality.
            Lol like I said kak me ches kider.. Monte was a traitor to ASALA. Go ask any ASALA member apart from Yenikomshian. Actually if you are in Armenia , ask Varoujan Garabedian. And tell him to be honest with you and not cover up what Monte did. Btw If Monte had no hand in Havarians and Ayvazians death , then who did ? And why did he escape to France right after ?

Comment

• Re: Monte Melkonian

Monte wanted to be the first through a door, the first to push forward, the first to put himself in danger.......regardless of advice from his followers who wanted to defend him at all cost.

Monte was a liberator and we must all learn from that.

Monte was ASALA but he got out.
              He did time
              He went to Iran when everyone was escaping during the revolution.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Lol like I said kak me ches kider.. Monte was a traitor to ASALA. Go ask any ASALA member apart from Yenikomshian. Actually if you are in Armenia , ask Varoujan Garabedian. And tell him to be honest with you and not cover up what Monte did. Btw If Monte had no hand in Havarians and Ayvazians death , then who did ? And why did he escape to France right after ?
                The question why you keep bring up the same things over and over? I have seen posts of yours since 2012 asking the same thing all over the net from book reviews to forums. And you use ASALA as your name?

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                  The question why you keep bring up the same things over and over? I have seen posts of yours since 2012 asking the same thing all over the net from book reviews to forums. And you use ASALA as your name?
                  "hagophagopian says: April 11, 2012 at 8:54 pm

isnt it true that ASALA killed monte because he killed two ASALA members in lebanon.. both khatchig havarian and vicken ayvazian were killed by monte.. not only that he put grenades on them and blew them up.. he ran away from lebanon when this happened.. he was working for the cia .. he wanted to meet hagop hagopian but they all didnt trust him.. he was no good.. a hero to karabagh but he had a bad past with other armenians ."

Monte Melkonian became a famous military commander in the Nagorno-Karabakh war in the 1990s, where he was killed in action in 1993. However, in the 1970s

I have seen lots of turks and azeris constantly bringing up the same garbage. If you are Armenian I advise you to give it a rest and move on.

Comment

Lol like I said kak me ches kider..
                    For your info he had no value pre Artsakh war. He was a runner boy for the ASALA with strong nationalist Armenian feelings jumping from the Hinchakian to briefly the Tashnag during the FIRST conflicts with a branch of the "Nemer" then the "Flange" conflicts. He got his know how in Lebanon. He was there pre 1978 than went to Iran. There is no way the CIA would have recruited a 19 year old out of the most liberal college in the US and send him all over the Middle East. His value and nationalism shined in the Artsakh war. The rest what you are constantly asking is coffee gossip garbage spread by the turkish propaganda machine and MAYBE by some people that got burned out. Get over it and stop bring up the past. ASALA was a mistake. If you are an Armenian stop using the ".." that gives you away.

"Btw If Monte had no hand in Havarians and Ayvazians death , then who did ?" << Most of the organization was in Muslim controlled sections including the radio station and the training grounds in the Beqaa valley. The PLO was not as tightly controlled as the ASALA ... to get your answer you have to check which PLO members were working for the Mossad and passing info to the CIA and turkish intel. At that time Monte was nobody, only a runner boy. It is only with his fame with Artsakh all these negative propaganda started. Also, think about it why would the CIA send a person to defeat their oil routes be the leader of a group that is going to plug western oil routes? Left one of their own behind and buried in some foreign land?
                    Last edited by Azad; 04-21-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X