Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prospects of a Kurdish state and what it means for Armenia

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Kurds force villagers from their homes ...
    Standard kurd hustle. Watch, if left unchecked, the kurds will move into those places and claim its part of kurdistan. That's the self serving goal of kurds in general.
    Look at the kurd conduct ... Threaten !!! Villagers !!! with airstikes.
    The kurds are heartless and only serve their own interests.
    As Armenians, we know ... 3,200 Armenian villages are now occupied almost exclusivly by kurds.
    I disagree with those who call for collaboration with the murderous and conniving kurd.
    They haven't changed at all from the days of our last genocide. They (kurd) were the primary helpers in that genocide and FORCED relocation (death marches).
    Like a cancer, they grow.
    Their kurds.
    The Americans and Soviets, too, when confronted with a common Nazi threat that sought to take over the world, collaborated to eliminate that threat, and immediately thereafter went back to hating each other and being enemies.

Without the Kurds, Turkey will remain intact, grow in population (to 100 million in the next few years), and, allied to Azerbaijan, put's Armenia in, to put it mildly, a pretty bleak situation.

Kurds are the essential ingredient in any prospect of fragmenting Turkey; the only other alternative is an intact Turkey with a Pan-Turanic appetite at the heart of which lies the utter, total and complete annihilation of Armenia; not only in physical terms, but any trace thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
      The Americans and Soviets, too, when confronted with a common Nazi threat that sought to take over the world, collaborated to eliminate that threat, and immediately thereafter went back to hating each other and being enemies.

Without the Kurds, Turkey will remain intact, grow in population (to 100 million in the next few years), and, allied to Azerbaijan, put's Armenia in, to put it mildly, a pretty bleak situation.

Kurds are the essential ingredient in any prospect of fragmenting Turkey; the only other alternative is an intact Turkey with a Pan-Turanic appetite at the heart of which lies the utter, total and complete annihilation of Armenia; not only in physical terms, but any trace thereof.
      --- kurds are the essential ingredient ---
      That's your evaluation (opinion).
      My opinion ... Kurds right to our land and how they got it is clear and unequivocal ... By theft and murder.
      Our message to the should be equally clear and unequivocal.
      We don't need to help then bicker with the turc over who gets what spoils from the genocide they committed against us. No need at all, they are going to clash anyway.
      The kurd nor the turc is going to change ... And we are not going to forget.

Comment

Արևմտյան Հայաստանում քրդերը քվեարկեցին Էրդողանի կուսակցության օգտին, որպեսզի խնդիր չունենան. պոլսահայ լրագրող
        Հարցազրույց
        5 Նոյեմբերի 2015,

Թուրքիայում կայացած արտահերթ խորհրդարանական ընտրությունների մասին Yerkir.am-ը զրուցել է պոլսահայ հայտնի լրագրող Արիս Նալջըի հետ:

- Ակնկալո՞ւմ էիք ընտրությունների այս արդյունքները: Եթե կարող ենք Էրդողանի հաղթանակն այդպես որակել, ապա ինչպե՞ս նրան հաջողվեց հասնել դրան:

- Ոչ ոք չգիտեր, որ «Արդարություն և զարգացում» կուսակցությունն այսքան հեշտությամբ և այսքան շատ ձայն է հավաքելու: Անգամ՝ երկրի վարչապետ Ահմեդ Դավութօղլուն և նրա նախկին օգնական Բյուլենթ Արընչն ասել էին, թե ընտրություններում 42% ձայն են ակնկալում: Սա, իհարկե, կարող ենք հաղթանակ կոչել՝ ուժեղի և ճնշման հաղթանակը: Այս հաղթանակն ավելի հուսախաբ արեց ԱԶԿ-ի օգտին չքվեարկած 50%-ին: Էրդողանն ու նրա կուսակցությունն այս հաղթանակին հասան՝ հասարակության դեմ ճնշումներ գործադրելով ու վախի զգացում առաջացնելով: Նրանք ժողովրդին վախեցրին՝ ասելով, որ եթե չքվեարկեն իրենց կուսակցության օգտին, ահաբեկչությունն ու Սիրիայի պատերազմը թափանցելու են Թուրքիա: Լրագրողներին բանտարկելով, հեռուստաալիքներ փակելով, ամեն առիթով ընդդիմադիր կուսակցությունների ժողովներն արգելելով և վերջին մի քանի ամիսներին «Իսլամական պետությանը» ճանապարհ տալով՝ Էրդողանը հասավ իր նպատակին: Վերջին երկու ընտրությունների միջակայքում Թուրքիայում ավելի քան 300 մարդ զոհվեց:

- Նախորդ ընտրությունների համեմատ՝ քրդամետ Ժողովուրդների դեմոկրատական կուսակցությունն ավելի քիչ ձայն հավաքեց: Ինչո՞վ է պայմանավորված դա, և արդյո՞ք կուսակցության նկատմամբ վստահության կորուստ տեղի ունեցավ:

- Առաջին ընտրությունների ժամանակ քրդերը քվեարկել էին ԺԴԿ-ի օգտին, քանի որ այդ ժամանակ քրդաբնակ շրջաններում, այսինքն՝ Արևմտյան Հայաստանում խաղաղություն էր տիրում, սակայն երբ այդ շրջաններում բախումները շատացան, քրդերը քվեարկեցին ԱԶԿ-ի օգտին, որպեսզի խնդիր չունենան: Մարդիկ խաղաղության կարոտ են: Եթե համեմատենք քրդամետ կուսակցության՝ 2011 թվականին ստացած արդյունքները, այն ժամանակ Ազգային մեծ ժողովի 32 անդամ ունեին, իսկ հիմա՝ 59: Այսինքն՝ դարձյալ բարձր է, սակայն հունիսի 7-ին ընտրություններին նրանց թիվը 81 էր:

- Թուրքիայում տեղի ունեցած բախումները, հատկապես՝ Անկարայում տեղի ունեցած պայթյունները, ո՞վ կարող էր կազմակերպած լինել: Ընտրություններից հետո Թուրքիայի ներքին և արտաքին քաղաքական վիճակն ինչպե՞ս եք տեսնում, կշարունակվե՞ն բախումները:

- «Արդարություն և զարգացում» կուսակցությունն է թույլատրում «Իսլամական պետության» մուտքը Թուրքիա: Իմ կարծիքով՝ բախումներ դեռ կշարունակվեն:

- Թուզլայի հայկական որբանոցը՝ «Քեմփ Արմենը», ընտրություններից օրեր առաջ՝պայքարի 175-րդ օրում, վերադարձվեց Գեդիքփաշայի հայկական բողոքական եկեղեցու հիմնադրամին: Արդյո՞ք որբանոցի վերադարձը ընտրությունների քարոզարշավի մաս էր կազմում:

- Այնքան էլ կապ չունի ընտրությունների հետ, քանի որ, իմ կարծիքով, այն ավելի շատ Եվրամիության հետ հարաբերություններում օգտագործելու հարց էր: Մի շաբաթ առաջ էլ հայկական կաթոլիկ հիմնադրամին 11 միլիոն լիրա արժողությամբ կալվածք վերադարձրեցին: Այս ամենը պետք է ընկալենք որպես Կ.Պոլիս այցելած Մերկելի և Էրդողանի հանդիպման ու Էրդողանի՝ Բրյուսել այցի հետևանք: Կարծում եմ՝ Թուրքիան այս ամենն օգտագործում է ԵՄ-ի առաջ իր PR-ն անելու համար:

Արազ Գայմագամյան

Comment

Սպանված հայտնի քուրդ փաստաբանը Թուրքիային կոչ էր անում ճանաչել Հայոց ցեղասպանությունը

Դիարբեքիրի Սուրի շրջանում նոյեմբեxրի 28-ին մամուլի ասուլիսի ավարտին լրագրողների աչքի առաջ սպանված Դիարբեքիրի փաստաբանների պալատի նախագահ Թահիր Էլչին ամեն տարի ապրիլի 24-ին մասնակցել է Հայոց ցեղասպանության զոxհերի հիշատակի միջոցառումներին։

Թահիր Էլչին Ցեղասպանության տարելիցին նվիրված միջոցառումների ժամանակ աչքի է ընկել համարձակ հայտարարություններով։ Նա դատապարտել է Օսմանյան Թուրքիայում հայերի հանդեպ իրականացված ցեղասպանությունը՝ իշխանություններին կոչ անելով առերեսվել իրականության հետ։

Վերջին 2 տարվա մեջ ապրիլի 24-ին Թահիր Էլչին Դիարբեքիրում է մասնակցել Հայոց ցեղասպանության զոհերի հիշատակման միջոցառումներին։ Իսկ 2013-ին մասնակցել Դիարբեքիրում կոտորված հայերի հիշատակին նվիրված հուշարձանի բացմանը։
          Վերջին 2 տարվա մեջ ապրիլի 24-ին Թահիր Էլչին Դիարբեքիրում է մասնակցել Հայոց ցեղասպանության զոհերի հիշատակման միջոցառումներին..

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
            ÕÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¾Õ¡Õ® Õ°Õ¡ÕµÕ¿Õ¶Õ« Ö„Õ¸Ö‚Ö€Õ¤ ÖƒÕ¡Õ½Õ¿Õ¡Õ¢Õ¡Õ¶Õ¨ Ô¹Õ¸Ö‚Ö€Ö„Õ«Õ¡ÕµÕ«Õ¶ Õ¯Õ¸Õ¹ Õ§Ö€ Õ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ´ Õ³Õ¡Õ¶Õ¡Õ¹Õ¥Õ¬ Õ€Õ¡ÕµÕ¸Ö ÖÕ¥Õ²Õ¡Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¸Ö‚Õ¶Õ¨

Ô´Õ«Õ¡Ö€Õ¢Õ¥Ö„Õ«Ö€Õ« ÕÕ¸Ö‚Ö€Õ« Õ·Ö€Õ»Õ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ´ Õ¶Õ¸ÕµÕ¥Õ´Õ¢Õ¥xÖ€Õ« 28-Õ«Õ¶ Õ´Õ¡Õ´Õ¸Ö‚Õ¬Õ« Õ¡Õ½Õ¸Ö‚Õ¬Õ«Õ½Õ« Õ¡Õ¾Õ¡Ö€Õ¿Õ«Õ¶ Õ¬Ö€Õ¡Õ£Ö€Õ¸Õ²Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ« Õ¡Õ¹Ö„Õ« Õ¡Õ¼Õ¡Õ» Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¾Õ¡Õ® Ô´Õ«Õ¡Ö€Õ¢Õ¥Ö„Õ«Ö€Õ« ÖƒÕ¡Õ½Õ¿Õ¡Õ¢Õ¡Õ¶Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ« ÕºÕ¡Õ¬Õ¡Õ¿Õ« Õ¶Õ¡ÕxÕ¡Õ£Õ¡Õ° Ô¹Õ¡Õ°Õ«Ö€ Ô·Õ¬Õ¹Õ«Õ¶ Õ¡Õ´Õ¥Õ¶ Õ¿Õ¡Ö€Õ« Õ¡ÕºÖ€Õ«Õ¬Õ« 24-Õ«Õ¶ Õ´Õ¡Õ½Õ¶Õ¡Õ¯ÖÕ¥Õ¬ Õ§ Õ€Õ¡ÕµÕ¸Ö ÖÕ¥Õ²Õ¡Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¡Õ¶ Õ¦Õ¸xÕ°Õ¥Ö€Õ« Õ°Õ«Õ·Õ¡Õ¿Õ¡Õ¯Õ« Õ´Õ«Õ»Õ¸ÖÕ¡Õ¼Õ¸Ö‚Õ´Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ«Õ¶Ö‰

Ô¹Õ¡Õ°Õ«Ö€ Ô·Õ¬Õ¹Õ«Õ¶ Õ‘Õ¥Õ²Õ¡Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¡Õ¶ Õ¿Õ¡Ö€Õ¥Õ¬Õ«ÖÕ«Õ¶ Õ¶Õ¾Õ«Ö€Õ¾Õ¡Õ® Õ´Õ«Õ»Õ¸ÖÕ¡Õ¼Õ¸Ö‚Õ´Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ« ÕªÕ¡Õ´Õ¡Õ¶Õ¡Õ¯ Õ¡Õ¹Ö„Õ« Õ§ Õ¨Õ¶Õ¯Õ¥Õ¬ Õ°Õ¡Õ´Õ¡Ö€Õ±Õ¡Õ¯ Õ°Õ¡ÕµÕ¿Õ¡Ö€Õ¡Ö€Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¸Ö‚Õ¶Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ¸Õ¾Ö‰ Õ†Õ¡ Õ¤Õ¡Õ¿Õ¡ÕºÕ¡Ö€Õ¿Õ¥Õ¬ Õ§ Õ•Õ½Õ´Õ¡Õ¶ÕµÕ¡Õ¶ Ô¹Õ¸Ö‚Ö€Ö„Õ«Õ¡ÕµÕ¸Ö‚Õ´ Õ°Õ¡ÕµÕ¥Ö€Õ« Õ°Õ¡Õ¶Õ¤Õ¥Õº Õ«Ö€Õ¡Õ¯Õ¡Õ¶Õ¡ÖÕ¾Õ¡Õ® ÖÕ¥Õ²Õ¡Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¸Ö‚Õ¶Õ¨Õ Õ«Õ·ÕxÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¸Ö‚Õ¶Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ«Õ¶ Õ¯Õ¸Õ¹ Õ¡Õ¶Õ¥Õ¬Õ¸Õ¾ Õ¡Õ¼Õ¥Ö€Õ¥Õ½Õ¾Õ¥Õ¬ Õ«Ö€Õ¡Õ¯Õ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¡Õ¶ Õ°Õ¥Õ¿Ö‰

ÕŽÕ¥Ö€Õ»Õ«Õ¶ 2 Õ¿Õ¡Ö€Õ¾Õ¡ Õ´Õ¥Õ» Õ¡ÕºÖ€Õ«Õ¬Õ« 24-Õ«Õ¶ Ô¹Õ¡Õ°Õ«Ö€ Ô·Õ¬Õ¹Õ«Õ¶ Ô´Õ«Õ¡Ö€Õ¢Õ¥Ö„Õ«Ö€Õ¸Ö‚Õ´ Õ§ Õ´Õ¡Õ½Õ¶Õ¡Õ¯ÖÕ¥Õ¬ Õ€Õ¡ÕµÕ¸Ö ÖÕ¥Õ²Õ¡Õ½ÕºÕ¡Õ¶Õ¸Ö‚Õ©ÕµÕ¡Õ¶ Õ¦Õ¸Õ°Õ¥Ö€Õ« Õ°Õ«Õ·Õ¡Õ¿Õ¡Õ¯Õ´Õ¡Õ¶ Õ´Õ«Õ»Õ¸ÖÕ¡Õ¼Õ¸Ö‚Õ´Õ¶Õ¥Ö€Õ«Õ¶Ö‰ Ô»Õ½Õ¯ 2013-Õ«Õ¶ Õ´Õ¡Õ½Õ¶Õ¡Õ¯ÖÕ¥Õ¬ Ô´Õ«Õ¡Ö€Õ¢Õ¥Ö„Õ«Ö€Õ¸Ö‚Õ´ Õ¯Õ¸Õ¿Õ¸Ö€Õ¾Õ¡Õ® Õ°Õ¡ÕµÕ¥Ö€Õ« Õ°Õ«Õ·Õ¡Õ¿Õ¡Õ¯Õ«Õ¶ Õ¶Õ¾Õ«Ö€Õ¾Õ¡Õ® Õ°Õ¸Ö‚Õ·Õ¡Ö€Õ±Õ¡Õ¶Õ« Õ¢Õ¡ÖÕ´Õ¡Õ¶Õ¨Ö‰
            http://news.am/arm/news/299161.html
            If this is same as English article I read saying killed Kurd lawyer has went to Armenian genocide every April 24 and asked turcs to come clean, then I have something to say ... You need to examine that closer.
            Him (slain lawyer) , mayor & governor of Diarbakar , mayor of Van, and (each) and every Kurd that has spoken of the need for -- turc -- to come clean.
            I need to make several points here, I hope I can stay focused.
            I have not been able to find one (1) written statement by ANY Kurd that admitted complicity in the genocide that was not *** EMMEDIATELY *** followed by this (exact ) exact phrase quote ... The turc inticed us.
            Ya folks the Kurd needed heavy inticement to move into every single Armenian dwelling. Ya that's right, the Kurd women really needed inticement to steal the shoes off of DEAD (murdered) Armenian women and exceptional inticement to search the dead bodies of murdered Armenian women for any valuables that the woman with her skull crushed may have had on her lifeless body.
            Can you imagine how much inticement it took to get the Kurds to dig holes all around the Armenian churches looking for buried Armenian treasure. Turc probable damn near had to beg the Kurd to do that.
            Think of all the inticement the Kurd needed to destroy the Armenian GRAVE YARDS and destroy the katchkars .
            On the subject of saving someone ... Find an Armenian that was saved by a Kurd. If it was a women or girl, I guess if you call being raped the same as being saved then yes the Kurds are saviors.
            Look at what experience the saved j-ew went through or the black men and women and children went through when they were smuggled to freedom. COMPARE.
            Those Kurds who speak of even a modicum of repentance --- DO NOT --- actually represent the general or overwhelming Kurd population. Not even remotely.
            However those few who speak out at all in fact are bequeathing to the entire Kurd community in the eyes of the world the title of " compassionate" people.
            Also, this ?concern? Shown or spoken of by the Kurd gives to Kurd publicity on the world stage. But not for the shame of their actions , but for the plight of the suffering Kurd. And that via the Armenian genocide.
            Let me ask you what kind of inticement I need to offer you to go kill someone and steal all their belongings including their land, and property.
            Oh the plight of the compassionate Kurd. I think I'm going to cry.
            No, that's not true. I have no tears for the Kurd.
            What I have is the genocide of my family.

Comment

Man take it easy, you gonno have heart attack.

We know whats happen......look into the future my friend instead of the past.
              We will never forget the past and must one day honor/revenge the genocide victims.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                Man take it easy, you gonno have heart attack.

We know whats happen......look into the future my friend instead of the past.
                We will never forget the past and must one day honor/revenge the genocide victims.
                ---- vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord ----
                I'm not seek revenge. And niether am I going to die via heart attack.
                As the saying goes ... Dead men don't lie, so it is , I have told the truth.

Comment

I want Vengeance...........Turks have to pay. and I don't mean AG recognition. too late for that.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                    If this is same as English article I read saying killed Kurd lawyer has went to Armenian genocide every April 24 and asked turcs to come clean, then I have something to say ... You need to examine that closer.
                    Him (slain lawyer) , mayor & governor of Diarbakar , mayor of Van, and (each) and every Kurd that has spoken of the need for -- turc -- to come clean.
                    I need to make several points here, I hope I can stay focused.
                    I have not been able to find one (1) written statement by ANY Kurd that admitted complicity in the genocide that was not *** EMMEDIATELY *** followed by this (exact ) exact phrase quote ... The turc inticed us.
                    Ya folks the Kurd needed heavy inticement to move into every single Armenian dwelling. Ya that's right, the Kurd women really needed inticement to steal the shoes off of DEAD (murdered) Armenian women and exceptional inticement to search the dead bodies of murdered Armenian women for any valuables that the woman with her skull crushed may have had on her lifeless body.
                    Can you imagine how much inticement it took to get the Kurds to dig holes all around the Armenian churches looking for buried Armenian treasure. Turc probable damn near had to beg the Kurd to do that.
                    Think of all the inticement the Kurd needed to destroy the Armenian GRAVE YARDS and destroy the katchkars .
                    On the subject of saving someone ... Find an Armenian that was saved by a Kurd. If it was a women or girl, I guess if you call being raped the same as being saved then yes the Kurds are saviors.
                    Look at what experience the saved j-ew went through or the black men and women and children went through when they were smuggled to freedom. COMPARE.
                    Those Kurds who speak of even a modicum of repentance --- DO NOT --- actually represent the general or overwhelming Kurd population. Not even remotely.
                    However those few who speak out at all in fact are bequeathing to the entire Kurd community in the eyes of the world the title of " compassionate" people.
                    Also, this ?concern? Shown or spoken of by the Kurd gives to Kurd publicity on the world stage. But not for the shame of their actions , but for the plight of the suffering Kurd. And that via the Armenian genocide.
                    Let me ask you what kind of inticement I need to offer you to go kill someone and steal all their belongings including their land, and property.
                    Oh the plight of the compassionate Kurd. I think I'm going to cry.
                    No, that's not true. I have no tears for the Kurd.
                    What I have is the genocide of my family.
                    If you look at the speeches made by the Kurd every April 24th, you will see them exhorting the turc to admit they committed a genocide against the Armenian people. What you won't find is the Kurd telling the Kurd population of their collective shame and --- thievery ---. You will find they do nt mention once that helped murder and expell the Armenians and others so *** they , the Kurd *** could occupy the land and steal any and all valuables.
                    The Kurd uses the Armenian genocide to strongly accuse the turc of intrangence but only weakly mentions Kurd invovement.
                    The "PR" stunt the Kurd uses on the genocide of Armenians is a form f intrangence , a subtle but intrangence all the same..
                    The Kurd still claims the Armenian land for themselves.
                    Talk is cheap when it's comming from the mouth of Kurds.
                    3,200 Armenian villages are now occupied by Kurds.
                    Does anyone think they are ashamed of that?

Comment

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                      X