Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurdish-Turkish Clashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurdish-Turkish Clashes

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Our land and wealth.
    They are still fighting over that to this day.
    Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      I'm not so fond of the Assyrians as well.
      During the Lebanese Civil War, the Assyrians allied themselves with the fascist Christian Lebanese Forces militia (ouwwet) and fought against the Armenians.
      Every Assyrian I've met despises Armenians. One even told me that they prefer Muslims over Armenians. They're jealous as hell that they don't have a home land and we have one.
      Assyrians do not hate Armenians. In fact the opposite. We have history together good and bad. Assyrians are good fighters. We carry the torch for the Assyrians to one day we can give them some of their land. I cannot believe that Assyrians will fight against Armenians. If what you say its true then they can say Armenians betrayed us on a major battle with Turks in 1915 and left when they said they will fight with them. All of the Assyrian fighters were killed by Turks.

I have met Assyrians, have Assyrian friend and been to their Church.

el assorinarenist vad me ghosatsegh (speak)
      Last edited by Eddo211; 01-29-2016, 05:20 PM.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        Assyrians do not hate Armenians. In fact the opposite. We have history together good and bad. Assyrians are good fighters. We carry the torch for the Assyrians to one day we can give them some of their land. I cannot believe that Assyrians will fight against Armenians. If what you say its true then they can say Armenians betrayed us on a major battle with Turks in 1915 and left when they said they will fight with them. All of the Assyrian fighters were killed by Turks.

I have met Assyrians, have Assyrian friend and been to their Church.

el assorinarenist vad me ghosatsegh (speak)
        I have no dought Armnuke is relating his experience in Lebanon accurately and forthright.
        As one who has met a limited group of black people and seen an disgusting and unseemly group, so perchance is Armnuke's experience. (however) to project that on those relatively few Assyrians that are left on the planet, I think is a gross misrepresentation.
        According to all I've heard, Eddo is right. They fought to the last man. And often, side by side with us.
        In the battles we shared fighting the inhuman turd & kurt , not one of US ran away to save ourselves.
        And when there were no more Assyrians left to fight for, but there were still Armenians, and when they knew there wasn't a chance in hell the fight could be won, they stayed and fought.
        A true friend is that cold lifeless body laying next to your dead body.
        A lotta dead Assyr body's were found mixed TOGETHER with a lotta dead Hayr body's.
        We fought together and died together in 1915.
        I ain't gonna forget that.

Comment

I have no dought Armnuke is relating his experience in Lebanon accurately and forthright.
          As one who has met a limited group of black people and seen an disgusting and unseemly group, so perchance is Armnuke's experience. (however) to project that on those relatively few Assyrians that are left on the planet, I think is a gross misrepresentation.
          According to all I've heard, Eddo is right. They fought to the last man. And often, side by side with us.
          In the battles we shared fighting the inhuman turd & kurt , not one of US ran away to save ourselves.
          And when there were no more Assyrians left to fight for, but there were still Armenians, and when they knew there wasn't a chance in hell the fight could be won, they stayed and fought.
          A true friend is that cold lifeless body laying next to your dead body.
          A lotta dead Assyr body's were found mixed TOGETHER with a lotta dead Hayr body's.
          We fought together and died together in 1915.
          I ain't gonna forget that.
          Reareading post and thought I wasn't clear on some points, so to clarify ...
          When I said "as on who has met a limited number of black people ..." --- I should have said "like one who has met a limited number of black people" --- I've met many blacks and lived in their community.
          Again, when I said that one could not project that on the entire Assyr community, I should have also informed that about blacks as well.
          Unlike moss who could not accept that other people have experienced horror or genocide, and that we suffered the greatest, which is exactly the same disgusting thing that the I-srael govt spews from their bigoted conniving mouth, I'm pointing out two things ... (1) the Assyrians suffered an attempt by the heartless kerds and turcs to wipe them off this planet, and a also the black people's suffered horror is no less a horror than ours. And (2) we AND the Assyrian fought (a) has best as we could at that time (b) we often fought together , side by side.

Never been to Lebanon , maybe that specific group of Assyr carry an animosity toward Hayr in general. It sure sounds like that from Armnuke's post. However I know that the Assyr in the kerd part of iraq have and are experiencing basically the same thing that the Hayr left in the stolen western Armenia and Anatolia are and have experience. Both kerd and turc on an (1) hourly , (2) daily , (3) yearly ... basis are reminded that their land is not theirs and they better STFU or fear for their lives.
          The kerd & turc try to present that we both participate equally without any coercion , however they both lie through their teeth.
          Everyone who is honest and informed can relate to BOTH kerd and turc lying right ? We know they are liers by their very nature , correct ?
          Think you could be safe in either (1) Anatolia , or (2) kerd area of Iraq (NOT kerdistan ) if you said respectively, this is my natural homeland that you stole ??? You be dead meat.
          The kerd and turc are heartless, calloused murderers, and theives.
          They have been since the 1st day they came to either area.
          They haven't changed.
          Please don't mistake geopoliticle PR for change in character by either the terd or kurt.
          They steal and kill, you disagree with that you experience their savage, nomadic, xxxxxxx act.
          Don't be fooled by 2016 modern guise of either. They are still savage , nomadic xxxxxxxs.

Comment

Reareading post and thought I wasn't clear on some points, so to clarify ...
            When I said "as on who has met a limited number of black people ..." --- I should have said "like one who has met a limited number of black people" --- I've met many blacks and lived in their community.
            Again, when I said that one could not project that on the entire Assyr community, I should have also informed that about blacks as well.
            Unlike moss who could not accept that other people have experienced horror or genocide, and that we suffered the greatest, which is exactly the same disgusting thing that the I-srael govt spews from their bigoted conniving mouth, I'm pointing out two things ... (1) the Assyrians suffered an attempt by the heartless kerds and turcs to wipe them off this planet, and a also the black people's suffered horror is no less a horror than ours. And (2) we AND the Assyrian fought (a) has best as we could at that time (b) we often fought together , side by side.

Never been to Lebanon , maybe that specific group of Assyr carry an animosity toward Hayr in general. It sure sounds like that from Armnuke's post. However I know that the Assyr in the kerd part of iraq have and are experiencing basically the same thing that the Hayr left in the stolen western Armenia and Anatolia are and have experience. Both kerd and turc on an (1) hourly , (2) daily , (3) yearly ... basis are reminded that their land is not theirs and they better STFU or fear for their lives.
            The kerd & turc try to present that we both participate equally without any coercion , however they both lie through their teeth.
            Everyone who is honest and informed can relate to BOTH kerd and turc lying right ? We know they are liers by their very nature , correct ?
            Think you could be safe in either (1) Anatolia , or (2) kerd area of Iraq (NOT kerdistan ) if you said respectively, this is my natural homeland that you stole ??? You be dead meat.
            The kerd and turc are heartless, calloused murderers, and theives.
            They have been since the 1st day they came to either area.
            They haven't changed.
            Please don't mistake geopoliticle PR for change in character by either the terd or kurt.
            They steal and kill, you disagree with that you experience their savage, nomadic, xxxxxxx act.
            Don't be fooled by 2016 modern guise of either. They are still savage , nomadic xxxxxxxs.
            My family lived with and I have some Assyrian members amongst my cousins. I love them like brothers. I didn't know about the situation between Armenians and Assyrians in Lebanon but despite that, I support them and know that the suffered with us and fought along side us during the Genocides. I think if possible, Armenia should take in not just Armenian, but Assyrian and Yezidi refugees into Armenia and Artsakh (especially in Artsakh)
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
              Armenia should take in not just Armenian, but Assyrian and Yezidi refugees into Armenia and Artsakh (especially in Artsakh)
              The kurds are living on 9/10 of our original homeland. Why take on the Yezdi/kurds if they cannot do anything on their own.

Comment

My family lived with and I have some Assyrian members amongst my cousins. I love them like brothers. I didn't know about the situation between Armenians and Assyrians in Lebanon but despite that, I support them and know that the suffered with us and fought along side us during the Genocides. I think if possible, Armenia should take in not just Armenian, but Assyrian and Yezidi refugees into Armenia and Artsakh (especially in Artsakh)
                Compassion for the plight of others is to show understanding and through understanding to have feelings for others. That's the opposite of being self centered and only careing about yourself.
                A sacrifice by definition, is to give up something you want to keep or cherish. To give up something that is valueless to you or worth nothing is a false sacrifice.
                I am loath to give up one square inch of our remaining land for ever so many obvious and not so obvious reasons.
                I find nothing wrong with any country desiring to remain homogenous . I do not think its racist to desire to have an homogenous base country.
                However when another is in a despair and a despirit plight, that can challenge my desire for an homogenous place for us and bring into question whether we have any heart for anyone else other than ourselves..
                The greed of those who came from somewhere else and stole our and others land like the turcs and kerds have done, has left many in a despirit situation.
                Ideally , the murderous thieves should recognize they have no place for the Assyrians to live and give them back an area they can legitimately call theirs where they can feel safe.
                However we know the turc and kerd are heartless murdering thievs who care ONLY for themselves.
                The Yisidiz are kerds and came in with the original kerds long ago and simply a branch of same people.
                I understand as our family was marched to the desert of der zor that when they passed by a certain group of Yisidiz that the turcs tried to provoke them into killing us and they (Yisidiz) refufused. This story has had a profound impact on our story and psych.
                I can't help but think with all the god damned land that the thieve and bigots have that they cannot step up to the plate but we who are hard pressed are the ones to make a sacrifice is simply ass backwards.
                Ass backwards is what happens when any fool accepts a murderer or thief as ligitimate as the world at large has accepted the turc & kerd.
                A God damned ass backward world.
                Don't you think the kerd should step up to the plate and help his Yisidiz brother???
                With all that open land in Syria that the heartless , murdering , thieving kerds is conniving to get RIGHT NOW in their insatiable quest as the theives they are, that a place cannot be carved out for these people ???
                The kerd and turc are CREATING this situation.
                Yes, we --- cannot --- show heartlessness as the butcher turc and kerd do. Absolutely not.
                Don't you think the mighty of this world should step up to the plate instead of just running their mouths and heaping more & more onto their plate ?????

Comment

The Yezidis are not Kurds though the Kurds claim them to be and even if they were Kurds, they are not aligned with the majority Sunni Kurds and have (the Yezidis) always lived amicably with Armenians. It also should be noted that amongst Kurds, there are those that have helped Armenians (Dersim, Sheko, and various Alevi tribes) during the genocide- my grandfathers life was saved by Dersim Kurds. The Dersim often came to Armenians aid during the Genocide and for this they suffere under Ataturk in the 20's and 30's. The Yezidis and Assyrians suffered and fough alongside us. No one is going to help them and they are suffering again at the hands of Kurds, Arabs, and Turks. Having several thousand each come to Armenia to live as Armenian citizens will enrich Armenia and be the right thing to do. I agree with you Artashes.
                  General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

The Yezidis are not Kurds
                    Yezidis are the “kurds” that retained their original religion. They both originated from the same region (North Western Iran) expanding North West into Armenian territories. They all have 10+ kids irresponsibly. I do not have any animosity towards them, except culturally they are too alien with the Armenians. We already have 35.000 of them in Armenia that is around 1% of the population. As I mentioned before, we lost 9/10 of our territory to the same tribe and NOT the turks. They can make something out of the 9/10 of Armenia (if they have it in them) instead of destroying with neglect and moving to new pastures. Armenia will not benefit from them other than having more nomads living in the country side. Armenia is on the path of IT and not sheep herding.

Comment

First off the Yisidiz are Kurds. I not only do not have any animosity towards them, but am moved by their refusal to harm us when we were STARVING , EXHAUSTED , and being FORCED to march to our DEATH. However I do not think bring them to Hayastan to settle is the correct move for us or them. I also agree with Azad on their responsibility or lack thereof when it comes to procreating, ie; squirting out kids. I do not mean offense to the , but if you don't connect responsibility with bringing children into this world, well, hmmm, that's actually a crime you are commiting to the children you are bring into this world and a crime to your nieghbor .
                      Responsibility and restraint do have a place although niether is generally brought into play throughout this weird world we live in.
                      The addressing of their plight as well as ALL others in a rotten situation deserves both compassion , understanding, without delay.
                      The manipulators of this world are creating this situation on purpose to confuse many issues so they can reap control and other benefits.
                      By trying to put band aids on everything instead of addressing the primary cause, literally means death to the patient.
                      USA/Europe are exacerbateing the situation under the fraudulent guise of being the righteous. How god damned sick is that??? Answer ..; pervertidly sick.
                      I do not think the perverted sick actions of the west and their cronies is going to be solve by us relocating Yisidiz to Hayastan , but rather will forward their sick plan.
                      I think more serious and intelligent consideration needs to be put into play for Yisidiz and others benifit.
                      Unfortunately their sick forces at play are actually countering ANY attempt at sanity.
                      Look at Syria and who has been supporting --- CHAOS --- !!!!!
                      Chaos is what's desired by the richest, most powerful on the planet, directed where they choose.
                      If that group is not addressed, expect more of the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X