Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iran to Deliver a Missile Blow to Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran to Deliver a Missile Blow to Azerbaijan

do you think it is possible ?

Originally posted by arabico
    Wow, that's a hell of an article. Well it certainly could be if US chose to start things with Iran, If they do it from within Azerbaijan, I can certainly see Iran firing "couple" of missles across the border. However, it is highly unlikely that Iran would do that without some provocation. The buildiing of the outpost is not provocation enough.

The war between US and Iran would be a horrible thing. It would put the region in complete disarray, potentially turn friends into enemies. It would put Armenia in a very tight spot. Would it side more with US or with Iran, the only friendly neighbor we have in the region. So, I really hope Iran doesn't do anything stupid. I don't think it will. I'm more scared about America's Iran aspirations.

Comment

With Iran's new president Ahmadinejad being an extremist and all, I'm sure their relations with Azerbaijan is only gonna get worse. Iran is an Islamic republic and wants the same for its neighbors and Azerbaijan isn't. Not only that, but there is a fear of Azerbaijan claiming the entire northwestern part of the Iran since it's population are of Azeri descent. I'm sure they will try their best to change the government in Azerbaijan and replace them with Shi-te (stupid censors lol) extremists like they tried to do in Iraq and Afghanistan.

NOW, if US decides to attack Iran and uses Azerbaijan for its military bases, of course they'll fire missiles at them, are you kidding me?

Anyway, as karoaper said, that will put Armenia in a tight spot...

Comment

I don't think the US can handle a second war in such a short time. I think that's why iranians are feeling more comfortable now and challenging the UN and EU with their nuclear program. The US can not fight alone against Iran in the near future. They can't afford two battlefields at the same time. specially if we know that things in iraq are not settled yet even after two years of the war. The only hope for war is that Europe(NATO) joins the US in an attack against Iran which is very unlikely. I think as long as IRan keeps communications with Europe open they will be safe.

The big question is what will happen if Iran gets the nuclear weapon??!! The US says they are few months away thanks to Russia. Now what these russians are thinking??!!

In regards to Armenia, I think they should stay neutral in case of a war and hold their ally Russia tight with their hands and teeth.

Comment

Believe it or not, something like this might start out WWIII, starting with Iran, Azerbaijan, USA, Britain, Russia, Armenia, Turkey, etc.

The US must waiting impatiently for this opportunity...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
            there is a fear of Azerbaijan claiming the entire northwestern part of the Iran
            Not only that but there is a possibility,if such a conflict even take place in the future, to use the Kurds of Iran as well.If North Iran become part of Azerbaijan then Armenia would be in a horrible position , since our route to iran will be cut.

Comment

Why fear the kurds?? we could be allies with them. we share the same enemy.

Comment

Is it possible?

Of coarse.

Not only that but there is a possibility,if such a conflict even take place in the future, to use the Kurds of Iran as well.If North Iran become part of Azerbaijan then Armenia would be in a horrible position , since our route to iran will be cut.
                I would't worry about such a possibility. That is an impossibility. Besides, Iran would obliterate Azerbaijan, if there are any provocations by Azerbaijan. Iran can claim Azerbaijan, and in fact, they do.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
                  Why fear the kurds?? we could be allies with them. we share the same enemy.
                  It is not so simple.
                  Perhaps the Kurds are a large minority in Turkey, but there isnt any big possibility for America to bomb Turkey.They are preparing themselves for Iran.If there is an attack to Iran , then they are going to use two large minorities for their purpose, the Azeris and the Kurds.The attack from the ground will start from Azerbaijan and the north and they will probably use the Kurds of Iraq.
                  Turkey will probably look for better ties with Iran, since the Kurds are a problem for both of them.
                  So if this happens there will be a Kurdistan and a Northern Azerbaijan and as a result this will cause many problems to Armenia , since we will lose our route from Iran.

Comment

Kurds supported the Americans in Iraq, but they didn't get their Kurdistan. I don't think Kurds are blind enough to support an eventual invasion of Iran.

The Iranian Azeris aren't like the Azerbaijanis. First of all, they are Iranian citizens, which means that they are very religious (unlike the Azerbaijanis). The Iranian Azeris use the Arabic script instead of the Cyrillic script. There are probably many more differences that I don't see...

If the Americans take over Iran, it would be better for them to keep it in one piece.

Comment

Working...
                    X