Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A hundred years of remembering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A hundred years of remembering

    The definition of grief ---
    --- Deep mental anguish ---
    Synonyms
    (1) Sorrow
    (2) Misery
    (3) Sadness
    (4) Anguish
    (5) Pain
    (6) Distress
    (7) Heartache
    (8) Heartbreak
    (9) Agony
    (10) Torment
    (11) Affliction
    (12) Suffering
    (13) Woe
    (14) Desolation
    (15) Dejection
    (16) Despair
    (17) Mourning
    (18) Berevement
    (19) Lamentation

    --------------------
    I saw
    Children's hands hacked off in such numbers one could have paved the road with them.
    German consul from Mosul on the road from Mosul to Aleppo.
    Such behavior is synonymous with turkishness.
    --------------
    On looking for a heart where there is none --
    -- don't do it --
    Should we turn the hundredth year of REMEMBERING into "cash prizes" for the best idea to get the word out to the deaf?
    This memory is (NOT) a celebration.
    IT'S a GRIEF STRICKEN MEMORY we are NEVER going to forget.
    I would like to see us (Armenians) gather unannounced by the thousands at some lonesome mountain in California and elsewhere throughout the country and world to honor and remember those who were lost and to state to the foul turcee
    ------- there will come a time -----
    The world will notice our gathering.
    They will also notice the lack of their invitation.
    We can honor the righteous amongst the nations
    But let us not bother speaking to the deaf and unconcerned.
    And let us not turn this into a PR --- stunt ---
    HARK

  • #2
    Re: A hundred years of remembering

    They will be avenged......one day.

    Turks are paranoid of this.
    B0zkurt Hunter

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A hundred years of remembering

      Other than the blatant racism, I agree this is not a celebration. PR stunt..Its already turned into that. Public Relations (propaganda) is a powerful thing. Look at the US
      It convinced an entire country to go to war, twice. Its about to push the world to WWIII..
      Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A hundred years of remembering

        Originally posted by Chubs View Post
        Other than the blatant racism, I agree this is not a celebration. PR stunt..Its already turned into that. Public Relations (propaganda) is a powerful thing. Look at the US
        It convinced an entire country to go to war, twice. Its about to push the world to WWIII..
        You and I don't seem to be on the same page.
        So we agree the murder and torture and abduction of our family (not to mention theft) is not to be celebrated (unless your a turc).
        Wanna clarify what part of the words I wrote you refer to as "blatant racism".
        HARK

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A hundred years of remembering

          Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          You and I don't seem to be on the same page.
          So we agree the murder and torture and abduction of our family (not to mention theft) is not to be celebrated (unless your a turc).
          Wanna clarify what part of the words I wrote you refer to as "blatant racism".
          Such behavior is synonymous with turkishness.
          Just this. The way you used it seems a bit racist. You use it in a derogatory way. I doubt there is a "turkish nature."
          The behavior mentioned in your post is synonymous with human nature...
          Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A hundred years of remembering

            Children's hands hacked off in such numbers one could pave the -- ROAD -- with them.
            Lining children up and seeing how many -- CHILDRENS -- heads a bullet would go through.
            Cutting open pregnant women's stomachs and ripping out the unborn to toss and stick on a bayonet.
            Gauging out the eyes of defenseless old men.
            Etc,etc,etc....
            You a human? Is that your nature?
            Wtf are you talking about?
            Ever read the history of the mongols, huns, turcs? Standard conduct by ALL accounts.
            Idling was not enough. HIDEOUS torture was de rigor .
            The turcs of today justify and celebrate their emmediate predecessors.
            Note the doning of automums garb & playing automums music recently in the Netherlands (BECAUSE) a memorial was erected to the torturous genocide of our family. Recently.
            Edee amine or the hutus come to mind but not standard conduct amongst humans.
            HARK

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A hundred years of remembering

              Originally posted by Artashes View Post
              Children's hands hacked off in such numbers one could pave the -- ROAD -- with them.
              Lining children up and seeing how many -- CHILDRENS -- heads a bullet would go through.
              Cutting open pregnant women's stomachs and ripping out the unborn to toss and stick on a bayonet.
              Gauging out the eyes of defenseless old men.
              Etc,etc,etc....
              You a human? Is that your nature?
              Wtf are you talking about?
              Ever read the history of the mongols, huns, turcs? Standard conduct by ALL accounts.
              Idling was not enough. HIDEOUS torture was de rigor .
              The turcs of today justify and celebrate their emmediate predecessors.
              Note the doning of automums garb & playing automums music recently in the Netherlands (BECAUSE) a memorial was erected to the torturous genocide of our family. Recently.
              Edee amine or the hutus come to mind but not standard conduct amongst humans.
              Guess what...
              Mongols, Huns, and Turks...All humans. Iraq war, killed 500 thousand civilians...Started and fought by humans. I can keep going. War and killing is embedded into our nature after thousands of years of practice.
              And the mongols... They were not beasts so many people actually made them out to be. Many historians would agree that they brought peace to many regions, established laws that today are considered just fine, etc.
              And you are saying just because someone is Turkish, that means they are all genocidal maniacs...There is no specific "turkish" nature. They are just people who see heavy censorship from the government.
              Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A hundred years of remembering

                Apparently your not seeing the facts presented to you, but rather ignore them to sustain your point of view.
                The heinous crimes I and others have pointed out were done by individual turcs with joy and pleasure, not as colateral damage from indiscriminate bombing, shelling, or gunfire.
                As the numerous eye witnesses to these atrocities have repetedly attested that the gross --- INHUMANITY --- of the turc was beyond imagination.
                This conduct was repeted ad Nosium during the genocide specifically targeting Armenians.
                Inhuman conduct deserves the title of non human, not an apologist.
                You confuse racism for hatred.
                The desire for greater rights and governmental accountability by the turcee of today is for there benefit and has absolutely nothing to do with their conduct toward denial of the genocide (truth) or there honoring the savage inhuman conduct of their grandparents and predecessors.
                To deny the genocide is to continue the genocide.
                Inhumanity is in their intire history and goes to the core of their nature.
                The Mongol, before gengis kan but most notably from gengis onward was a criminal activity done with such cruelty as had never been seen in the annals of history. The plunder of China alone took entire army's to transport. The human toll was purpetratrated on an individual basis with the same inhuman conduct as the turc who accompanies the mongol.
                They were hated and loathed wherever they went.
                And you speak well of them?
                You can continue your turc apologist crap in the guise of your tremendous (lol) understanding.
                I got no shift with you.
                HARK

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A hundred years of remembering

                  Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Apparently your not seeing the facts presented to you, but rather ignore them to sustain your point of view.
                  The heinous crimes I and others have pointed out were done by individual turcs with joy and pleasure, not as colateral damage from indiscriminate bombing, shelling, or gunfire.
                  As the numerous eye witnesses to these atrocities have repetedly attested that the gross --- INHUMANITY --- of the turc was beyond imagination.
                  This conduct was repeted ad Nosium during the genocide specifically targeting Armenians.
                  Inhuman conduct deserves the title of non human, not an apologist.
                  You confuse racism for hatred.
                  The desire for greater rights and governmental accountability by the turcee of today is for there benefit and has absolutely nothing to do with their conduct toward denial of the genocide (truth) or there honoring the savage inhuman conduct of their grandparents and predecessors.
                  To deny the genocide is to continue the genocide.
                  Inhumanity is in their intire history and goes to the core of their nature.
                  The Mongol, before gengis kan but most notably from gengis onward was a criminal activity done with such cruelty as had never been seen in the annals of history. The plunder of China alone took entire army's to transport. The human toll was purpetratrated on an individual basis with the same inhuman conduct as the turc who accompanies the mongol.
                  They were hated and loathed wherever they went.
                  And you speak well of them?
                  You can continue your turc apologist crap in the guise of your tremendous (lol) understanding.
                  I got no shift with you.
                  Racism- the belief that all members of each race or ethnic group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

                  The characteristic you are speaking of: Inhumane killing, brutality.
                  You apply this characteristic to the entire ethnic group, even to several other ethnic groups that had nothing to do with the genocide. You then label the people of these ethnic groups inferior or subhuman.
                  (And the mongols, here is a presentation about their so called "barbarism": http://prezi.com/edbn8vx2pe1v/how-ba...e-the-mongols/)

                  "To deny the genocide is to continue the genocide"
                  This is true, but let me remind you
                  To spread hatred for another people, starts a genocide.
                  We are going to get no where if you constantly make Turks sound like inferior, subhuman, barbaric, trash. They are simply not like this. As I said before, war and killing is embedded in our nature through years of practice. Is has become the only thing humans are truly good at. If turks are inferior because they committed a genocide (several) then so are Germans, Russians, Brits, Cambodians, Hutus, Sudanese, the Spanish, Arabs, and so on....
                  Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A hundred years of remembering

                    100% of the turcees that came to our lands and others murdered and tortured and...
                    Not some of them.
                    The vast majority of turcees today are proud of this.
                    100% call someone else's land their own.
                    You can say the things in the posts you have written on April 24th at an Armenian gathering.
                    Better you go to a turcee gathering.
                    They'll eat that xxxx.
                    HARK

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X