Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

A hundred years of remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A hundred years of remembering

Today Haykakan points out German disregard for the truth of the Armenian genocide and their complicity in the first genocide of the 20th century.
    Can't remember where I read this, but an Armenian journalist from I think southern California extols the Germans for their true remorse for the xxxish genocide and he points out he doesn't think it was because Germany lost ww2.
    Mher has previously said he thought the German acknowledgment was because the Germans were brought to their knees by the crushing defeat the allied & Russian forces delivered them.
    I agree with Mher's assessment.
    The Germans aren't acknowledging any of their crimes against humanity that they are not compelled to.
    The Germans and most of the western powers are parroting the turc/xxxish line of lie & denial.
    All who deny genocide occurred in 1915/23 participate in that genocide by their denial.
    To participate in that genocide by lieing is to promote genocide.

Comment

Amal Clooney’s speech in ECHR hearing of Perinçek v. Switzerland case

Comment

I personally think this speech was more powerfull than Amal Clonney's even though she gets most of the attention.

Comment

Four days after the 100th remembrance of the genocide of the subjugated people's of Anatolia .
          From Japan to Russia to Europe to south America to the middle east and China and beyond, pictures and commentary of the genocidal terror suffered are presented to the world community.
          We have carried the torch of truth to what happened to *ALL* the people's of our (and their) lands.
          The lies and cheap tricks like Gallipoli that the turc exhibits to to world are scoffed and ridiculed by virtually every corner of the earth.
          This year more than any I can recollect , physical reparation demands (justice demands) are being addressed with more clarity and force. And it's being talked about publicly in virtually all circles.
          Garo Manoyan writes recently of this as well as the several scholarly committees inaugurated by Hayastan to address the theft by murder and torture conducted by the turcs off 100 years ago and the continued theft by denial of the turc offspring of today.
          Remember , the final stage of genocide is ---DENIAL---.
          When the world asks itself , who is telling the truth , the Armenians or turcs , the answer is clear and unequivocal .
          The shameful conduct of the lieing murderers is glaring .

------- the truth marches on ------.

Comment

I don't see why we have to proof anything, every politician/president knows the truth......but its good to remind them of their shame and how they are playing politics with the Armenian souls who cannot rest in peace until a wrong is corrected.

To me any apology its too late now from any government......they have shown their faces. means NOTHING except ammo against Turkey.

Fucck them all

God bless the people we lost in AG.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              I don't see why we have to proof anything, every politician/president knows the truth......but its good to remind them of their shame and how they are playing politics with the Armenian souls who cannot rest in peace until a wrong is corrected.

To me any apology its too late now from any government......they have shown their faces. means NOTHING except ammo against Turkey.

Fucck them all

God bless the people we lost in AG.
              ----- playing politics with the Armenian souls who cannot rest in peace ...
              (Also) playing politics with the Armenian souls who *** CANNOT *** defend themselves .

And so the turc offers to share the plunder obtained by murdering and torturing the victims of genocide.
              And the USA/England/Israel etc. jostle and vie with one another to see who can get the most of the stolen Armenian wealth.
              Eddo is right, they are a shameless lot.
              Eddo's last sentence is the dearest , and nearest to my heart.

It's one thing to have no n.uts USA/England/Israel , it's another thing to have no heart.
              They don't want to let the truth get in the way of their economic developement .
              That's all the TRUTH means to them ... Something to barter.
              I 100% agree with Eddo , no respect for them issues from me.
              None.

Comment

The turc media wrote more articles about the Armenian genocide than they wrote about Gallipoli .
                I can see the storm clouds of justice gathering.
                We continue the march for justice .
                An ETERNAL flame is just that , --- ETERNAL ---.

Comment

We are brought up to believe
                  we were defeated because
                  our enemies outnumbered us.
                  The truth is we outnumbered them
                  but we were as divided then
                  as we are now.
                  The mightiest empire cannot defeat
                  the weakest tribe if the empire is divided
                  and the tribe united.
                  This has been said before
                  but it bears repeating.
                  #

Comment

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post
                    We are brought up to believe
                    we were defeated because
                    our enemies outnumbered us.
                    The truth is we outnumbered them
                    but we were as divided then
                    as we are now.
                    The mightiest empire cannot defeat
                    the weakest tribe if the empire is divided
                    and the tribe united.
                    This has been said before
                    but it bears repeating.
                    #
                    --- the truth is we outnumbered them ---
                    When the seljerks and their kerd accompany came to Hayastan, all our fighting men were killed. As the murdering thieves moved west, each and every village or town found themselves confronted by murdering hordes of turc & kerd thieves. These villages and towns were defenseless as virtually all our fighting men were killed.
                    The number of murdering thieves far outnumbered our fighting men. FAR OUTNUMERED.
                    By the time the auto mummy's showed up we had been subjugated and devestated.
                    The seljerks and kerd emmediately joined the automums to our further demise.
                    At no time did any turcic or kerdic allow us to regroup. But rather continually robbed, raped, kidnaped, and murdered us.
                    The 1915 genocide was the last of enumerous genocides and mass killings of us.
                    You say the turcic speel you put forth is worth repeating.
                    I say you show no understanding of the situation the devestated Armenians experienced, but you do show the turc propaganda quite well.
                    Go ahead and continue to accuse the Armenians for being at fault for their murder, torture, rape, and kidnappings.
                    Yes Ara, the victims are at fault and the murdering thieves were united, therefore the united ..,

Comment

Yes, the victims were at fault.
                      Also, the genocide continues.
                      It's been said before, but it's worth repeating.

Comment

Working...
                      X