Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Between These 3 Bad Boys.. Which One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between These 3 Bad Boys.. Which One?

2006 Chrysler 300

MSRP: $23,000. Nice looking car, only thing I don't like is the fact that it's so wide.

2006 BMW 325i

MSRP: $30,000. I wanna see this car in person first, so until then- judging from the pictures- I like it.

2006 Hummer H3

MSRP: $30-40,000. (Some sites said 30, some said 40 would the basics in it. I have no idea.) Smaller than the H2. It can only sit 5, basically it doesn't have the third row.

Can anyone tell me what the final prices would be around for these 3?

BMW will be the most rewarding to drive and own. Others are more for show - though 300 not a bad auto - just way to huge. Drive all 3 - you will then understand why the Bmer is clearly the best - the 3 series is really perfection in an auto - fits like a glove, effortless to drive (and to drive fast), designed for a most pleasurable driving experience - also likely the most reliable - though its a new model so one never knows.

Comment

I would go by the BMW, it's the best

I like the 325i and also like the 5series, I think they look nice

I wanted to get one but it was expensive for me so I got the 05 325 coup
      Last edited by hyerebel; 05-17-2005, 09:50 AM.

Comment

5 series is nice but is a much bigger and heavier car. For most needs the 3 series is plenty big enough - I mean how much extra room do you really need - it will sit 5 and has an OK trunk. The 3 series drives much sportier then the 5 - and the hummer - and other big SUVs - don't even think about it - they drive like crap - think about it - you'll be driving around in this every day...3 series is the choice. Hyerebel you did good - we picked up an M-tuned 3 seies in Europe last year - picked it up in Munich - drove it around in the Alps and through Southern and Western Germany and France - dropped it off a month later in Paris - was delivered to my dealer in the States 3 weeks later - been loving it ever since (but can hardly pry it from my wife!....no matter I drive a very wicked Audi S-4 otherwise!)...still BMW is supremely balanced, easy and great fun to drive!

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
          5 series is nice but is a much bigger and heavier car. For most needs the 3 series is plenty big enough - I mean how much extra room do you really need - it will sit 5 and has an OK trunk. The 3 series drives much sportier then the 5 - and the hummer - and other big SUVs - don't even think about it - they drive like crap - think about it - you'll be driving around in this every day...3 series is the choice. Hyerebel you did good - we picked up an M-tuned 3 seies in Europe last year - picked it up in Munich - drove it around in the Alps and through Southern and Western Germany and France - dropped it off a month later in Paris - was delivered to my dealer in the States 3 weeks later - been loving it ever since (but can hardly pry it from my wife!....no matter I drive a very wicked Audi S-4 otherwise!)...still BMW is supremely balanced, easy and great fun to drive!
          wow, I want to see that car, can you post a pic of the bmw you have?
          I am thinking about adding the eyelids and the M spoiler lid on mine. If I could, I'd change the tires and the rims too, but that'll be expensive for now
          When I was in Germany I gelt in love with the Opel sport lol, I was 17 at that time, dont rememebr much about the BMWs back there.

Comment

Yeah - its an awesome car - I'd even suggest looking into picking up a 2005 3 series vs the new 2006 - they drive great and are pretty reliable - you never know what you'll get with a new model year. The new 3's seem very nice but more techno wizz bang and larger - where the previous 3 series - the one I have is just more down to business IMO. I have some pics - but not at the moment. I'll post one when I can. (its Imola red BTW! - very sporty - lowered - 18" wheels - with some aero treatments and a small spoiler - not the big one...)

Comment

I would kill for a 5 series. It just looks, perfect. I love that car. It's too expensive, and the 3 series is the closest thing right now. I guess the BMW wins, no one mentioend the other 2. But if you have any more suggestions, feel free to drop 'em.

Comment

Hows this? Taken while climbing up the Glossglockner - the highest point in the Austrian Alps - pass was over 10,000 feet as I recall....
                Attached Files

Comment

I would get the 300 C.

<3 that car. But the BMW is not bad.

Just dont get the Hummer.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X