Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

All things related to Hryastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things related to Hryastan

"Anyway, a man much wiser than myself taught me that insults from idiots are actually badges of honor, so it's all good."
    I love that! Speaking the truth should never be a crime. There are good and bad people in all races, religions, cultures,... there are jews who really do stand with us in solidarity of our shared suffering but there are also many that are indeed antiarmenian and our enemies. I have confronted both turks and jews many times regarding Armenian issues and there seems to be a big difference between them. The jews that are antiarmenian are doing it mainly for either the money, or because they think it benefits Isreal in some way, or both. Turks are doing it for pride. They both know the truth well but have different motives in denying it. It does cause me a great deal of pain to see so many of my own people, especially young people being brainwashed by western propaganda into speaking out against the interests of our people and nation. Every forum now is full of these idiots now who will not hesitate to put down anything and everything Armenian but would never ever say anything negative about jews. The truth must be told no matter how painful or ugly it is because that is what makes life real.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      "Anyway, a man much wiser than myself taught me that insults from idiots are actually badges of honor, so it's all good."
      I love that! Speaking the truth should never be a crime. There are good and bad people in all races, religions, cultures,... there are jews who really do stand with us in solidarity of our shared suffering but there are also many that are indeed antiarmenian and our enemies. I have confronted both turks and jews many times regarding Armenian issues and there seems to be a big difference between them. The jews that are antiarmenian are doing it mainly for either the money, or because they think it benefits Isreal in some way, or both. Turks are doing it for pride. They both know the truth well but have different motives in denying it. It does cause me a great deal of pain to see so many of my own people, especially young people being brainwashed by western propaganda into speaking out against the interests of our people and nation. Every forum now is full of these idiots now who will not hesitate to put down anything and everything Armenian but would never ever say anything negative about jews. The truth must be told no matter how painful or ugly it is because that is what makes life real.
      That's actually the very first thing I wrote. It's just that Zionists, including Zionist Armenians, are extremists who are incapable of seeing things other than in black and white. That's how they excuse Jews from genocide in Palestine, and excuse Jewish aggression in Armenia and Artsakh. I guess I wouldn't care if Jews weren't targeting Armenia, but the fact is that they are targeting Armenia. No point in pretending we are patriots or that we support Armenia's right to exist if we create exceptions where certain groups have free reign to justify the killing of Armenians.

I originally wrote:

There are occasionally some decent Jews who take a sympathetic stand with Armenia, usually ideologically motivated people like Noam Chomsky, or the local leadership of the Boston branch of the Anti-Defamation League who protested against their organizations denial of the Armenian Genocide in 2008 and eventually forced ADL Director Abe Foxman to slightly change the official view (from outright denial to "1915 events were 'tantamount' to genocide"). So I do not want to claim that I hate all Jews. Nor do I want anyone to think I am calling out Jews because of their physical appearance, their social customs, the horrendous animal cruelty involved in kosher slaughter, their ongoing genocide of ethnic Palestinians (of course I strongly condemn the occupation and genocide of Palestine), or because I am "jealous" of Jewish successes, or the problems Jews have with other races in Europe and the Middle East.

I am only calling out the Jews - and by extension those Armenians who are pro-Jewish - because Jews are engaged in a war against Armenia. The fact of the matter is that all of the powerful and influential Jews, those Jews who lead the Jewish communities, Zionism, and Israel, have a long history of being extremely anti-Armenian and pro-Turkish, and recently they have been doing lobbying work for Azerbaijan against Armenia and Artsakh. Let's not kid ourselves; the public figures who say or publish the most extreme anti-Armenian bigotry other than actual Turks and Azeris are almost always Jews. Not Russians, not French, not Japanese, not Rwandan, always Jews who hold prominent positions in their Jewish communities. This is not something we can overlook; it is a direct attack against Armenia by a race which also claims to have been a victim of genocide and always pulls out the "never again" card when it suits them politically. It is a direct attack against Armenian Artsakh by a nation which also claims to have been forced to defend itself from "aggressive, genocidal, imperialist, Islamist" neighbors just to defend its right to exist.
      Last edited by Sarkis86; 02-29-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Israel's conditions to bailout turkey

Analysis: A weakened Turkey seeks Israel's help to break growing isolation

Turkey is now more isolated than ever and is therefore interested in renewing ties with Israel, in the hope that the Jewish state can help Ankara improve its standing in Washington. Turkey also needs natural gas from Israel in order to diversify its sources of energy and to reduce its dependency on Russian gas.

... the bigger problem to be solved is connected to Hamas in Gaza. Turkey is looking for a foothold in the Strip. Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon is strongly opposed to this, with his main argument being, to use a schoolyard expression, "You started it." Meaning, Erdogan broke the rules, and therefore he bears the responsibility for rectifying the situation. Egypt's Sisi as well is not prepared to easily forgive and grant Erdogan a prize for his behavior, as if nothing happened.

If the golden formula is found, and the crisis is indeed solved, it will be part of a three-way deal: Israel-Egypt-Turkey, (a wet dream) in which the strategic alliance with Egypt is much more important to Israel than rehabilitating ties with Turkey.

Comment

"Another piece of evidence for the upcoming normalization of relations can be found in a recent meeting between Turkish President Erdogan and a delegation of 20 Jewish-American leaders at his Ankara palace. The delegation was led by Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations Malcom Hoenlein, an associate of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Reports in Turkey indicate that Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu stated in a Cabinet meeting that talks between the two nations are nearing a successful end.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
            If the golden formula is found,
            As in ... turkey trow the Palestinian question under the bus and we will create an energy alliance with Egypt/Israel/turkey

"The American tie will strengthen Israel’s hand in efforts to coordinate recent discoveries of gas off the Egyptian coast by an Italian company. Cyprus is producing natural gas, too. Even before these latest finds, a U.S. Geological Survey report estimated that deposits of 122 trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 1.7 billion barrels of oil lie off the coast of Israel and under the Gaza Strip. (For comparison, the United States consumes 25 million cubic feet of gas annually.) The most recent additions to these massive reserves offer the Europeans an alternative to the high-cost Russian gas imports at the heart of the Russian economy, now jeopardized by sanctions imposed in answer to President Vladimir Putin’s aggression in Ukraine and Syria and threats to the Baltic states."

Comment

The 2nd leaders’ summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) has taken place in Moscow. Experts say there is a candidate to enter the elite club of 13 members once the rich East Mediterranean deposits start to be developed. The vast sea bottom natural gas fields were discovered a few years ago. Israel is the leader …

Comment

Another day and another back stabbing Jew

Russia's Growing and Dangerous Influence

"In the latest episode of Talkeconomics Ambassador Ereli dives deeper into the threats the United States faces from Russia including its alliance with Iran and why lack of a consistent U.S. foreign policy in the region raises dangerous alarms, “sooner or later a crisis will strike this part of the world. It could be conflict with Iran or the bloody hand of terror….and make no mistake, American jobs and financial stability will be at stake (laughing)"

Russia’s arms buildup in Armenia and it's controversial alliances poses a threat to Turkey, NATO, and global economic stability warns former U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain Adam Ereli.

Comment

The anti-Armenia media blitz by the Anglo-American-Zionist alliance continues unabated -

Security Ties With Russia Reinforce Armenia’s Regional Isolation: http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/t...onal-isolation

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
                    The anti-Armenia media blitz by the Anglo-American-Zionist alliance continues unabated -
                    I have to admit this time around they do not sound too professionals. Some of their reasoning is so childish ...

" ... the Russian military has arguably been pushed to the edge of its capabilities. Were Azerbaijan and Armenia to renew large-scale fighting, Russia may not have the resources or logistical wherewithal to adequately come to Armenia’s aid without the difficult and time-consuming process of vacating the Ukraine and Syria theaters for a redeployment to Armenia. "

We are talking of the same Russia that 70 years ago without nukes destroyed the German army, now they cannot deal with couple half azz backward entities? Are they for real?

Comment

With all the Middle East going in flame while Israel is enjoying the destruction and wishing it to extend into the Caucasus. Let us hope anytime soon Iran will give Hezbollah the green light to keep Israel busy sticking its nose where it belongs. Maybe than the Armenian Lobby will lower itself to their level and will lobby for Iran for Israel's destruction as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X