Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Fascist USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fascist USA

So you think you seen it all...yeh i know the NSA is spying on us, the CIA is spying on congress, all social networks are spying tools..So you think people would be up in arms over this right? Well no they are not. The question is why not? Why are people so complacent about losing their rights and privacy?
    I have no idea. New Zealand has a government that relies on right-wing propaganda paid for by US and Australian corporations to get re-elected (though corporate media in any western nation play a big role in manipulating the public to vote their rights away); those that aren't brainwashed oppose interference of the US government*. The NSA and CIA aren't just attacking civil liberties, they are exporting their police state to all their 'friends' and 'allies'. It is very scary to say the least that western governments, are being coerced and manipulated into destroying their people's civil liberties, because of some 'terrorist' boogeyman or the 'threat' of Russia or China.

*Here is a protest:
    Last edited by hipeter924; 04-02-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I like the Kiwis much more than the Aussies....man they are nothing alike, and many are good patriotic people hospitable friendly.

Kill the bill.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        I like the Kiwis much more than the Aussies....man they are nothing alike, and many are good patriotic people hospitable friendly.

Kill the bill.
        Unfortunately that bill was passed into law i.e. the government illegally spied on NZ'ers and on Kim Dotcom for the US government, then passed a law to make that illegal act legal.

These are some protests on the TPPA or Trans-Pacific-Partnership-Agreement, which is basically a land grab for big Tobacco and Pharmaceutical companies, and a means for corporations to sue and threaten governments they don't agree with:

Comment

USA using its humanitarian aid agencies as destabilization weapons. Pretty disgusting stuff which will endanger the aid workers everywhere.
          The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

US ASSURES TURKEY ABOUT "ARMENIAN GENOCIDE" BILL

Xinhua General News Service
            April 15, 2014 Tuesday 1:16 AM EST

ANKARA April 15

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives John A. Boehner
            Tuesday gave assurance to Turkey that the Congress will not get
            involved in any "Armenian genocide" bill.

"The issue about Armenians comes up to the agenda (of Congress)
            from time to time. Don't worry. Our Congress will not get involved in
            this issue, we are not writing history, we are also not historians,"
            Boehner told reporters after his meetings with Speaker of the Turkish
            Parliament Cemil Cicek, semi-official Anadolu Agency reported.

The U.S. speaker said that his country seeks to boost bilateral ties
            with Ankara, expressing gratitude for Turkey's support on issues such
            as Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Turkish speaker Cicek stressed that resolutions about claims of
            Armenian genocide that are brought to the agenda of the U.S. Congress
            are "burden" in bilateral relations.

The world's parliaments should "build present and future, whereas
            history should be left to the historians," Cicek noted.

An "Armenian genocide" resolution about incidents of 1915 has been
            passed at the U.S. Senate's Foreign Relations Committee last Thursday.

The Armenian government said up to 1.5 million of their forebears were
            killed in 1915 and 1916 by the forces of Ottoman Empire in a bid of
            "genocide."

Turkey argues that only 500,000 Armenians died in fighting and
            starvation during the World War I, and denies this was genocide.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Not so blind justice.
              Award-winning journalist Matt Taibbi is out with an explosive new book that asks why the vast majority of white-collar criminals have avoided prison since the financial crisis began, while an unequal justice system imprisons the poor and people of color on a mass scale. In “The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap,” Taibbi explores how the Depression-level income gap between the wealthy and the poor is mirrored by a “justice” gap in who is targeted for prosecution and imprisonment. “It is much more grotesque to consider the non-enforcement of white-collar criminals when you do consider how incredibly aggressive law enforcement is with regard to everybody else,” Taibbi says.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Yet another huge blow to freedom in USA-congradulations citizens of USA you now have no rights at all!

Appeals Court Strikes Down Injunction Against Indefinite Detention in NDAA
                Facebook_20 Twitter_20 Reddit_20 Email_20 Addthis_20
                A federal appeals court has overruled a lower court’s decision to block a controversial statute that authorized indefinite detention. Last year, Judge Katherine Forrest struck down a provision in the National Defense Authorization Act, or NDAA, allowing the imprisonment of anyone deemed a terrorism suspect anywhere in the world without charge or trial. A group of journalists, scholars and political activists had brought the case, arguing the provision was so broad it could easily infringe on their freedom of speech. On Wednesday, a three-judge panel ruled the plaintiffs lack proper standing to challenge the law and invalidated the injunction they won.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Yet another huge blow to freedom in USA-congradulations citizens of USA you now have no rights at all!
                  Yep, been like that for ages now. During the cold war it was 'communists', now it is 'terrorists' that we are meant to be afraid of. However this time around indefinite detention makes America under McCarthyism look like paradise.

Comment

'I WANT TO LEAVE US FOREVER'

Pravda, Russia
                    June 10 2014

By Yury Decyatnik

Mikhail Sebastian is the most famous stateless person in the US. Born
                    in the former Soviet Union, Sebastian sought asylum in the US in
                    the early 1990s, but was denied. The US could not deport him because
                    Armenia-the successor state in whose territory Sebastian was born-did
                    not recognize his citizenship, leaving him stateless. After a four-day
                    New Year's vacation to American Samoa in 2012, Sebastian was barred
                    from reentering the mainland United States by immigration officials,
                    who claimed he had self-deported. It took nearly 14 months for
                    Sebastian to gain permission to return to his home in Los Angeles,
                    and this occurred only after extensive interventions by lawyers,
                    government officials, human rights advocates, and university groups,
                    as well as a social media campaign via Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and
                    CNN iReport. My goal is opposite. I want to leave the US forever. What
                    happened? I became victim of neo-Marxist radical feminist domestic
                    violence industry.

Eric Holder states that the US has the best justice systems. Based
                    on what? Incarceration rates are the highest in the world. I have
                    been everywhere in the US except Alaska. I cannot say Americans are
                    the most evil people, but a huge part of the US population deserve a
                    PhD in stupidity (a few facts to prove it: the reelection of Obama ,
                    google congressman Hank Jonson (D-Georgia) who says that Guam could
                    tip and capsize, Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on a visit to JPL,
                    asked if Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there
                    in 1969 by Neil Armstrong, she believes North and South Vietnam still
                    exist , Charles Schumer (D-New York) he thinks the three branches of
                    government are the US president, the US Congress, and the Senate. How
                    many more pinheads running US and what is the IQ of the people who
                    vote for them)? People get away with lying in court daily. A widely
                    known example is the Duke La Cross case where accuser the women has not
                    received one bit of punishment. Dire injustice is occurring across the
                    US. Laws enacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic
                    violence are being abused by citizens as well as law enforcement,
                    in this process innocent men's lives are destroyed.

Burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the accuser
                    is being taken without question, many times without the accused
                    even being allowed to speak. I've been victimized in the State of
                    Washington. Not enough I spent 11 months in solitary confinement and
                    22 months in immigration detention, now I cannot even leave the US.

I'm formerly a citizen of the USSR; I understand that life is some
                    time not fair and I've given up pursuing justice. Millions of people
                    try to get into America, and millions more try to avoid deportation,
                    I am just trying to get out. I have a 4-year old son in Russia who
                    needs his father not just a human wallet overseas. In December of 2013,
                    I talked face to face with the Russian Consul in Seattle. I had been
                    told that if I could obtain official paperwork from ICE containing
                    my name, immigration status and picture, the Russian Consulate would
                    grant me a visa to go to Russia and in time would be able to get
                    Russian citizenship.

Here is quote from an email between a USA representative (District 7)
                    and US immigration authorities, "USCIS electronic records indicate
                    that Mr. Decyatnik was ordered removed from the United States on
                    February 26, 2002. It appears that Mr. Decyatnik has no immigration
                    status in the United States. USCIS cannot issue official proof of
                    non-status." How stupid is this, if INS can't remove me, just give
                    me travel documents and I will leave on my own. In my opinion, common
                    sense was dead in the United States a long time ago in domestic affairs
                    or international relations it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Yury Decyatnik USA

By Yury Decyatnik Mikhail Sebastian is the most famous stateless person in the US. Born in the former Soviet Union, Sebastian sought asylum in the US in ...
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Here is a good example of how messed up the "west" is now. It has spat on all values that it held near and dear like freedom of speech. Here is the only journalist on earth to be sanctioned.

EURASIAN UNION WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN AMERICAN MODEL OF NEW WORLD - ROSSIYA SEGODNYA HEAD

The Voice of Russia
                      June 11 2014

Eurasian Union will be more successful than the American model
                      of the new world, stated the general director of the International
                      Information Agency Rossiya Segodnya Dmitry Kiselyov, while speaking on
                      Wednesday at the fifth session of the Russian-Armenian Parliamentary
                      Club in Yerevan.

"Eurasian model is a model of multipolar world in which Armenia stays
                      Armenian, China - Chinese, in which no one imposes any social model,
                      as Americans impose their own patterns," said Kiselyov as a way of
                      expressing satisfaction of Armenia choosing the path of Eurasian
                      integration.

According to him, the US is fulfilling the model of aggressive
                      domineering.

"From the beginning of the 21 century, Americans began to build
                      their own model. They used 9/11 to build the model of aggressive
                      domineering. In Russian, we call it "world domineering". We hear this
                      in every speech Obama makes, we heard it both in West Point and in
                      Normandy," Kiselyov stated.

"The US is trying to create new model of the world. Eurasian union
                      was created to oppose it and it will become more successful," added
                      the general director of the International Information Agency Rossiya
                      Segodnya.

At the same time, he urged to draw attention to the foreign NGOs that
                      are active in the country. "NGOs become an important element of the
                      West against this or that country," Kiselyov added.

East, West trade places in approach to journalist freedom - Russian
                      journalist Kiselyov

East and West have traded places in their approach to journalist
                      freedom, with Russia granting its media a full right to speak and
                      Europe suppressing it with sanctions and false idea of political
                      correctness, Russia's journalist and the Director General of Rossiya
                      Segodnya International News Agency Dmitry Kiselyov said in an article
                      published Thursday on the Guardian website.

Read also: Voice of America 'mere spam on our frequencies' - Kiselyov

"East and west appear to be trading places. In Russia we now take
                      full advantage of freedom of speech, whereas in the west political
                      correctness, or political expediency in the name of security, have
                      become arguments against freedom of speech," Kiselyov wrote.

He stressed the reason for it was that Russians were able to accept
                      a full range of opinions due to the historic duplicity of their
                      nature, described by the great Russian writer Dostoyevsky as "capable
                      of combining the most incongruous contradictions." Journalists in
                      Russia are free to tackle issues of any gravity without fear of being
                      punished, he stressed. This is also true of those he described as
                      "ultra-liberal" radio hosts and media workers employed by foreign
                      companies who are entitled to their own opinion, however different
                      it may be from patriotic sentiment of the general public in Russia.

"There have been no calls for reprisals against them; their names
                      have not been added to sanction lists," the journalist said, adding
                      that instead sanctions had come from the west.

"How are these sanctions compatible with freedom of speech? Is freedom
                      of speech no longer a core value in Europe?" Kiselyov asked. Kiselyov
                      warned the western world could be witnessing a revolution and "betrayal
                      of what were until recently western values." He said Russia would
                      never think of banning western journalists.

Dmitry Kiselyov has been blacklisted by Brussels, which banned
                      him from entering the European Union and ordered to freeze the
                      journalist's assets in EU banks, if any. Kiselyov is known for his
                      fierce criticism of the West and pro-Russian stance. He is now the
                      only journalist in the world to be targeted by political sanctions,
                      which were strongly condemned by the World Press Freedom Committee,
                      one of the leading organizations on the rights of journalists.

Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X