Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Fascist USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fascist USA

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    Please many people have suffered, our people included, doesn't give us a license to commit crimes, be lazy, and think the whole world owes us. US Blacks tend to be the most uneducated, criminal, unproductive members of society, suffering of their ancestors has nothing to do with legitimizing that.
    What a load of crap.
    ---- be lazy, commit crimes -----
    Now try reality ... Hard working, honest & friendly when given the opportunity. That's a discription of the majority.
    --- US blacks tend to be the most uneducated ---
    They were denied the opportunity of education so there is the obvious direct correlation ... Of course they'll be the most uneducated !!!!!!!!!!!
    You accuse someone of being uneducated while they were denied education ???????
    The black mans situation in USA is directly the responsibility of the criminal element that abducted and enslaved them.

-------- the black man (IS) owed something by all who participated in that crime ---------.
    Your depiction of an entire group of truly oppressed people's is narrow minded, shallow, and just plain sickening .

I would suggest you walk a mile in their shoes before you judge, (but) I dought you could carry a black mans shoes . That would take more than running your mouth.
    It would take real balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      What a load of crap.
      ---- be lazy, commit crimes -----
      Now try reality ... Hard working, honest & friendly when given the opportunity. That's a discription of the majority.
      --- US blacks tend to be the most uneducated ---
      They were denied the opportunity of education so there is the obvious direct correlation ... Of course they'll be the most uneducated !!!!!!!!!!!
      You accuse someone of being uneducated while they were denied education ???????
      The black mans situation in USA is directly the responsibility of the criminal element that abducted and enslaved them.

-------- the black man (IS) owed something by all who participated in that crime ---------.
      Your depiction of an entire group of truly oppressed people's is narrow minded, shallow, and just plain sickening .

I would suggest you walk a mile in their shoes before you judge, (but) I dought you could carry a black mans shoes . That would take more than running your mouth.
      It would take real balls.
      The notion that blacks are "oppressed" today is ridiculous. It's part of the leftist, multi-cultural war , the same war pushing homosexuality down everyone's throat and destroying the family unit. One reason I respect Putin is that he firmly rejects the West's cultural war that has brainwashed many people into thinking "blacks are oppressed", "free women from men's oppression", "people don't have gender", and so forth.

Many blacks live on government handouts and refuse to work. They have child from different women, creating many single-mother families, that then depend on government welfare. They have a destructive culture and mindset for society. And many modern day blacks that are pampered with government handouts could not have survived in the shoes of some Armenian families that suffered in the past century.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I lost any respect I had for Artash. That is such load of xxxx!

Comment

Yeh very typical of most Armenians to crap on the blacks...ignorance is a virtue to many. You know the turks use similar notions to justify their racism against us to...and why not I mean its easy, it suites their interest....doesn't matter much if they are wrong. Armenians lived on those lands for so long yet they couldn't build a country to withstand xxxx so they deserve to be cleansed and replaced by the much worthier turck...its same stupid justification as Mos is using now against blacks...same bs as always. Hell even Putin feels sorry for the blacks in USA and has said so numerous times.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Haykakan do you or have you lived in the US? Have you ever had black neighbors/colleagues?

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            The notion that blacks are "oppressed" today is ridiculous. It's part of the leftist, multi-cultural war , the same war pushing homosexuality down everyone's throat and destroying the family unit. One reason I respect Putin is that he firmly rejects the West's cultural war that has brainwashed many people into thinking "blacks are oppressed", "free women from men's oppression", "people don't have gender", and so forth.

Many blacks live on government handouts and refuse to work. They have child from different women, creating many single-mother families, that then depend on government welfare. They have a destructive culture and mindset for society. And many modern day blacks that are pampered with government handouts could not have survived in the shoes of some Armenian families that suffered in the past century.
            Last edited by Shant03; 07-30-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              Yeh very typical of most Armenians to crap on the blacks...ignorance is a virtue to many. You know the turks use similar notions to justify their racism against us to...and why not I mean its easy, it suites their interest....doesn't matter much if they are wrong. Armenians lived on those lands for so long yet they couldn't build a country to withstand xxxx so they deserve to be cleansed and replaced by the much worthier turck...its same stupid justification as Mos is using now against blacks...same bs as always. Hell even Putin feels sorry for the blacks in USA and has said so numerous times.
              It's the argument that society today is somehow "against" all blacks that is more nonsensical. And that all blacks are severely disadvantaged than any other group, even Armenian immigrants who come with little money, and with Armenian being third or sometimes fourth language, and try to make new life. Blacks are not the only group in the world to have suffered, almost every group out there has suffered in their past, some more than others.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

USA has a black president.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                  USA has a black president.
                  Exactly, and wide majority of population voted for him, included states like Virginia and N. Carolina.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

Yeh Shant I live in USA and my best neighbor is black. He is a retired CFO of GM. He helped when my wife was looking for work, He helped when I was looking for work, he helps when the power goes out and lets us use his generator, he asks if we are doing ok unlike my white neighbors who just meaninglessly wave once in a while or like some of the Armenians who see you getting somewhere and try to trip you.
                    Yes Mos blacks are indeed the most disadvantaged group! Non of the other groups went through slavery! We Armenians were slaughtered but those who survived found a place to be human again and continue our culture which we retained, to continue being a father, a mother, a brother which we remember having. Blacks in USA went through centuries of slavery where they were ripped away from their families and tribes in Africa and were a commodity here which was bought and sold at will with no regard to family ties or anything else but money. They could not continue their culture in that environment, no one could. Even after slavery segregation ruled the day and still does today.
                    O look Obama is president and he is black...so what? People said the same thing about black ball players..o how can this be a racist society when the black bball player makes a lot of money..You forget that he is half black? You forget the guy he replaced could barely utter coherent sentences? You forget that his job is about as meaningless and as powerful as your posts? Many on this forum just see a reflection of themselves in the mirror and that is all they will ever see.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Mos marginalizes the black mans plight, and then accuses the victim of being at fault. Sound familiar?
                      Then includes the victim with homosexuality and the demise of the family.
                      I've read this exact phrasing from the aryan brotherhood crap.
                      Trans generational trauma occurs with such enormous happenings like 1915 & slavery.
                      Mos could not last 10 seconds on the world stage with such blatant lack of awareness of what he's talking about.
                      Aryan brotherhood or klu klux clan or John birch society or certain southern baptist groups ... That's exactly the kind of crap they espouse.
                      Mos your argument is pathetic.
                      Shan't , wgaf? Any fool can find sorryful posts of any group. Such poor arguements, really poor.
                      Can't remember the jerk who used to say .... Oh those Armenians. And I hear ... Oh those black people.
                      What a shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X