Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I will answer your questions about islam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: I will answer your questions about islam

    Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
    if you want my personal information you should dont call me "koordy" again. just this way I will answer . we are relative peoples. you love iran because they're relative too. do you think arent we?
    Ok Ok Ok.......Where were you born muslimkurd?

    I was born in Iran.

    Armenians are not connected to Kurds, you don't know your own history?
    B0zkurt Hunter

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: I will answer your questions about islam

      Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Yes we are related but that did not stop the kurds from slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Armenians did it?
      no we didnt slaughted anybody. just some armenian rebels fight us( they want migrate us some lands ) and in modern armenia they asimmilate kurds they didnt accept kurdish language but they accept yazidi language actually yazidis speak kurdish already.


      so this thread is very long and complicated. and it was 100 years ago. all peoples fight in history including armenians and kurds. I accept some wrong things happened. but this is not conected kurds directly. in 100 years ago kurds didnt have any country and power. and they were opened the provakations. and do you konw some kurds fight ottoman empire for save your peoples. and finally I didnt came here for politic : )
      Last edited by muslimkurd; 11-21-2015, 01:55 AM.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: I will answer your questions about islam

        Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        Hayr are not related to pers/parth/med/kerd. They came from far south = Pakistan area.
        We are the original inhabitants of the land.
        No relation.
        Unless you call their kidnap/abduction/rape of us by them ...
        The kerd joined forces with the seljerks and then automums so they could get the wealth and land of ours they coveted. Try to find any Armenian community anywhere in our stolen lands that is not now packed with kerds or their turcy partner.
        No relation whatsoever .

        yo're a bigot. you dont deserve a answer. okay okay you are great now go your dumb. have you ever look map? is your goal , life point is armenian racism. than go away because I and my religion are against the racism.
        Last edited by muslimkurd; 11-21-2015, 01:56 AM.

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: I will answer your questions about islam

          Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
          Ok Ok Ok.......Where were you born muslimkurd?

          I was born in Iran.

          Armenians are not connected to Kurds, you don't know your own history?
          oo I like iran. which city did you born? and I was born in turkey. I know my own history. once upon a time armenians and kurds lived together. and kurdish language and persian language is so similar.

          actually we talk everything except for title's thread : )
          Last edited by muslimkurd; 11-21-2015, 01:49 AM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: I will answer your questions about islam

            Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Hayr are not related to pers/parth/med/kerd. They came from far south = Pakistan area.
            We are the original inhabitants of the land.
            No relation.
            Unless you call their kidnap/abduction/rape of us by them ...
            The kerd joined forces with the seljerks and then automums so they could get the wealth and land of ours they coveted. Try to find any Armenian community anywhere in our stolen lands that is not now packed with kerds or their turcy partner.
            No relation whatsoever .
            Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
            yo're a bigot. you dont deserve a answer. okay okay you are great now go your dumb. have you ever look map? is your goal , life point is armenian racism. than go away because I and my religion are against the racism.
            Armenians are not related to kerds, no bigotry just fact.your accusation is self serving but has no merit.
            Kerds were instrumental in the theft and murder conducted against Armenians verifiably since the seljerks and automums . Again no bigotry, but facts.
            You state kerds didn't kill Armenians (except) for "rebel Armenians" during the 1915 genocide. Your marginalization of a genocide your foul kinsmen (and women) committed against original inhabitants of the land is bigotry.
            You spread turc propaganda and kerd bigotry with the ease exhibited by all psuedo intellects. And again you twist and falsify the truth by highlighting the small number of helped Armenians by relatively few yesidis and marginalize the vast criminality of the kerd murders, theft, abduction, rape, etc.
            3,200 Armenian villages are now occupied by kerds. The kerds coveted the land and the prosperity of the Armenians and helped willingly and eagerly to kill and drive off the Armenian inhabitants.
            That's your disgusting family kerd. Your thinly veiled guise as a religios mouth doesn't hide your bigotry of marginalizing the participation of the kerd in commiting genocide and the accomaning theft.
            Like all fraudulent kerds, this conniving mouth uses the false argument that " the turc enticed the kerds (against their will) to participate in the genocide. The fact is the kerd participants were as eager to participate in that crime as they were to participate with the seljerks & automums .
            Your a fraud and a dimwitted one at that.
            And a bigot.
            HARK

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: I will answer your questions about islam

              Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
              oo I like iran. which city did you born? and I was born in turkey. I know my own history. once upon a time armenians and kurds lived together. and kurdish language and persian language is so similar.

              actually we talk everything except for title's thread : )
              Are you a Muslim extremist in Turkey (where Ataturk killed Islam down to its roots)......or are you a Graywolf (I don't think so).
              I think you are a PKK sympathizer.
              Still very young are you Koordy.
              B0zkurt Hunter

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: I will answer your questions about islam

                Ataturk was bad for diversity in Turkey. He was bad for Armenians, Greeks, Kurds,Assyrians and bad for moderate Turks. If he was anti-Islam, it didn't help anyone
                A good human being, of whatever religion or nationality is what is important

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: I will answer your questions about islam

                  Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Armenians are not related to kerds, no bigotry just fact.your accusation is self serving but has no merit.
                  Kerds were instrumental in the theft and murder conducted against Armenians verifiably since the seljerks and automums . Again no bigotry, but facts.
                  You state kerds didn't kill Armenians (except) for "rebel Armenians" during the 1915 genocide. Your marginalization of a genocide your foul kinsmen (and women) committed against original inhabitants of the land is bigotry.
                  You spread turc propaganda and kerd bigotry with the ease exhibited by all psuedo intellects. And again you twist and falsify the truth by highlighting the small number of helped Armenians by relatively few yesidis and marginalize the vast criminality of the kerd murders, theft, abduction, rape, etc.
                  3,200 Armenian villages are now occupied by kerds. The kerds coveted the land and the prosperity of the Armenians and helped willingly and eagerly to kill and drive off the Armenian inhabitants.
                  That's your disgusting family kerd. Your thinly veiled guise as a religios mouth doesn't hide your bigotry of marginalizing the participation of the kerd in commiting genocide and the accomaning theft.
                  Like all fraudulent kerds, this conniving mouth uses the false argument that " the turc enticed the kerds (against their will) to participate in the genocide. The fact is the kerd participants were as eager to participate in that crime as they were to participate with the seljerks & automums .
                  Your a fraud and a dimwitted one at that.
                  And a bigot.
                  ahaha okay have a good racism. I just want say "once upon a time our peoples lived together." why you are so malevolent. I didnt came here for talk about wars. but I can assure you all rebels was racist like you. you cant insult me because I do not care you! okay we came here from pakistan and persians came here pakistan too even all of world came pakistan except for armenians ahah do you belive this?

                  you are racist and I hate two things:
                  1-Racist
                  2- Very small country's racist.

                  look armenians killed 15 thousand kurds in Lašin(kaşatag)(Economist, 1/9/93; Helsinki Watch Report, 1994). and kelbajar(in armenian: karvajar) (New York Times, 4.7.93)(New York Times, 4.7.93; Kurdish Life, 9/1994; 13/1995; 18/1996).


                  and I didnt talk about this. because this is not our thread. I belive my god Allah punish all bullies. take your lies and go away. we didnt kill anybody.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: I will answer your questions about islam

                    Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    Are you a Muslim extremist in Turkey (where Ataturk killed Islam down to its roots)......or are you a Graywolf (I don't think so).
                    I think you are a PKK sympathizer.
                    Still very young are you Koordy.

                    are you idiot? how time should I repeat "if you want my personal information you shouldnt call me like "koordy" ". and actually I am not muslim extremist and pkk sympathizer and graywolf(is it means "xxxkurt" haha).
                    Last edited by muslimkurd; 11-22-2015, 12:45 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: I will answer your questions about islam

                      Originally posted by lampron View Post
                      Ataturk was bad for diversity in Turkey. He was bad for Armenians, Greeks, Kurds,Assyrians and bad for moderate Turks. If he was anti-Islam, it didn't help anyone
                      A good human being, of whatever religion or nationality is what is important
                      yes you are right. but I cant talk about him because he protect by laws.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X