Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

World Cup Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Cup Brazil

Todays game was great, I'm surprised the Chile took Brazil all the way to penalty shots

Tuesday is do or die for the USA
    we need to beat Belgium & we have a chance
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Great game by Uruguay today as they advance and eliminate Italy. Suarez had a Hennible Letur moment by literally taking a bite out of his competition. I wonder what FIFA will do about this incident? I am glad to see Uruguay advance but i got a feeling they will be playing the rest of the cup wo their best player.
      It is a great pity Suarez did what it is assumed to be " a bite" on Schiellini's shoulder. Schiellini is the dirtiest player Italy has produced in the last 20 years, in the same mould as the beasts of 1982 who cracked Maradona's legs in spain, Cabrini and Gentile. schialini tackled, clattered, smacked, elbowed and punched Suares the whole afternoon, obviously without attracting the refs. attention. In the end Suarezs got invoveld in a wrestling push up and down with Schielini and something happened. Schielini's cried ,like a spoiled brat whose lolipop has been taken out of his mouth, that he was bitten. However the marks were not conclusive of teeth marks, there was no blood specks and his shirt was intact; furthermore Schielini did not ask for medical attention. So was there a bite? where is the evidence ? the images on the replay are inconclusive. The incident happened in the pitch, the officials saw nothing and the matter should have ended there and then. If Suarez applied a bite, there should have been unmistakeable signs of a wound. A medical official should have been summoned at once. There was not. Schiellini was non plussed-- apart from the croocodile tears he shed, got up and continued dishing out his bone crunching tackles, elbowing and clattering his opponents. Suarez paid a heavy penalty for the alleged or assumed indiscretion. The FIFA mafia has no right to render an " exemplary" condemnation, FIFA is not a moral lecturing body. If a penalty should have been applied it should have been a heavy- "exemplary " fine; but not the extensive banning, and banishment from setting foot in a stadium, to exercise his profession, and to deprive the spectacle of the enjoyment of watching a brilliant footballer. We are dealing with professional crooks and coronets in FIFA. A nest of rotten corruption and venal streak with the rattish officials in it.

Comment

I do not agree with arziv because Suarez has a history of biting players and i saw him bite. It is unfortunate he did not play but since this is like third or fourth time he did this i think he deserves the ban he got..it is his team i feel sorry for because they obviously could not replace him.
        Today i am very happy because the good teams won their games with Holland(one of my favorites) advancing along with the amazing Costa Ricans who have astonished everyone with their extremely hi level of play. Even sneaky Greece could not stop this amazing team. Unfortunately Holland will play Costa Rica next.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Man that was a horrible lost by Brazil! I feel bad for their fans.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Man that was a horrible lost by Brazil! I feel bad for their fans.
            But it was 100% predictable. I wonder if the much-praised Brazilian economic boom is similarly hollow?

I predict an all-European final in South America. Old World teaches the New World some lessons in the strength of experience and value of maturity.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Brazil's economic boom is not hollow but without their two best players apparently their team is. I also predict Holland going through and i hope they finely win it. Dammit why do i always end up working on days when something cool is going on...
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Germany will win the World Cup this year, there win against Brazil was brilliant

Comment

I saw the game Peps.....7-1?!!!

That is a big embarrassment for Brazil to say the least and has broken records back to the 1940s......I thought these two would have ended up playing the finals but I didn't look at the lineup. Germany outclassed and morally destroyed the Brazilian players. It was alot of open space for Germans and it looked like 11 players against 8 lol
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Proven fact that Brazil is not a team & only a 1 player team
                    goodjob Holland for getting this far
                    BRAZiL team =fluke

Comment

Grats to Germany on winning the cup. Argentina had her chances but did not convert and the goal Gotze scored in overtime was a beauty. I hope Holland gets to win this cup one day and that i get to see Armenia in this competition before my days are over.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X