Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia Assaulted by Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenia Assaulted by Orange

Armenia Assaulted by Orange Agents

Perhaps the empire just doesn’t get it. They need to re-examine their despicable, foolish and devious scheme to bring an orange scenario to an embattled, besieged Armenia. Under blockade by neighboring Turkey and Azerbaijan, Armenia continues to prosper despite some instances of corruption and economic isolation. Armenia is not fertile ground for any sort of orange scenario. Armenians are generally politically astute, pro-Russian and not easily swayed. They are also acutely aware of the fact that there is no future for them as vassals of the empire.

Armenian history is said to be 12,000 years old, and Mt. Ararat is the historic scene where Noah‘s Ark is said to have rested, a revered and treasured Armenian landmark. An archeologist’s dream come true, Armenia is a land of quaint churches and elaborately and meticulously carved khatchkars (Orthodox crosses). Constant and reliable, the centuries old friendship and alliance with Russia is unshakable. Most Armenians are aware of the fact that there probably would be no Armenia if not for Russia. No plots or schemes by the empire are going to change that reality.

The empire also wins no friends among Armenians for its consistent policy of Genocide denial. These policies go beyond the geo-political considerations given as an excuse, such as the US base in occupied Western Armenia, under control of Turkey and their alliances with Armenian enemies Turkey, Israel and Azerbaijan. And then there are the oil pipelines…constructed to bypass Armenia, a country in a strategic position between east and west, a crossroads as it were. As a result of the Armenian Genocide of 1894-1923, Armenians lost most of their homeland and over 1.5 million Armenians were murdered in the most horrendous and brutal fashion imaginable and unimaginable. To this day, no Nuremberg trials, no compensation or apology have occurred. Therefore, the memory of this tragedy in an ongoing issue of importance to Armenians.

In Armenia, Levon Ter-Petrosian is generally despised for his corrupt ruinous policies while President of Armenia. He is also despised for proffering the notion that the recently liberated Armenian land of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) should be returned to Azerbaijan. Artsakh is now an independent country. The US regime is financially backing Ter-Petrosian and causing trouble in the background. Ter-Petrosian had the strange idea that he had a snowball’s chance in hell of winning an election to be President. Fat chance. Now he sends agitators to do his bidding, a la Soros funding, all the best agitators money and the empire can buy.

On Public Armenian Television, Armenian Parliament Speaker Tigran Torosian told the following of his knowledge of events: “These people decided who the winner is five minutes after the election. This is their characteristic feature. I learned about my alleged resignation from journalists. Levon Ter-Petrosian and his team-mates have exhausted the sources of lies which exceed all possible borders,” the speaker said. “They spread lies about all and offense all those who are not with them. They are filled with hatred and revenge,” he said. "OK, let's say all the grenades, pistols and automatics were planted by the regime, what do you have to say about all those hooligans with rods and sticks, beating the police, throwing bricks and stones, burning cars including busses and an ambulance, looting shops and supermarkets?"

According to various local reports, 8 persons were killed in orange demonstrations as the Army was called in to restore the peace. They also report that Opera and Republican Square are swarming with army troops and military police armed to the teeth with AK-47s, belt-fed battle rifles and there are dozens of light tanks in both locations. In addition to that, there are troops scattered in posts all over the city and on all the roads into the city. One hundred and thirty-one persons were reported injured in the March 1 disturbances. An on the scene observer sent this report: "Hi, this morning I walked from the Opera House until Mashtoz Underpass. Everything was just fine. Police closed the underpass toward city hall and near the French embassy where they made a mess. My friend 8:30 at night went everywhere with the exception of closed areas and found calm...all shops are open and traffic is normal, 8 people got killed and about 30 people got arrested for looting, all young guys."

Interior troops and police officers suffered bullet wounds and injuries in the March 1 clashes with rioters in Yerevan. On his visit to the hospital, President Kocharian was accompanied by police chief Hayk Harutyunian and other officials. Kocharian went from one hospital ward to another and spoke to officers and servicemen. Hospital chief, Arthur Petrosian, said they admitted 33 wounded officers and servicemen on March 1 until 8.30 pm and 27 others after 9 pm. He said 11 received bullet wounds, eight were hospitalized with heavy symptoms of gas poisoning, 2 received knife wounds. Seven servicemen went to their quarters after receiving first aid and 11 others were operated on. The chief of the hospital said their condition is satisfactory now.

At the end of February, prior to the breakout of violence, a vehicle was apprehended trying to enter the country loaded with weapons and ammunition. On March 1, 2008, Armenia’s President Robert Kocharian declared a 2-day state of emergency in compliance of article 55.6 of the RA (Republic of Armenia) Constitution (threat to state and population security). Fortunately, anti-terrorist, anti-orange scenario joint exercises were held by Armenia and Russia in anticipation of such occurrences. Meanwhile the empire is mouthing duplicitous, hypocritical words about “excessive use of force.”

Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Terry Davis said, “The state of emergency suspends the application of several rights and freedoms protected by the European Convention on Human Rights. Under Article 15 of the Convention the Armenian Government must inform me of the measures which it has taken and the reasons therefore. I expect that they will do so without any delay,” the Council of Europe press division reports. The recent presidential elections in Armenia saw Serzh Sarksyan, Kocharian’s number two man, elected as President of Armenia. The voting result was unmistakable: Serzh Sarkisyan - 862,369 (52,82%) votes, Levon Ter-Petrosian – 351,222 (21,5%).votes.

The February 19th presidential elections were not only characterized as `free and fair' by the CIS observers, but also received the positive assessments of the Western observation missions. The observation mission of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, which stands out in terms of its strict and meticulous attitude towards the electoral processes held in former USSR territories, clearly recorded that, `The presidential elections held in Armenia on February 19 were mostly in line with the commitments to the OSCE and the Council of Europe.” But this didn’t satisfy the orange agitators. Kocharian, throughout his term as President, has had a warm, brotherly relationship with his counterpart in Russia, Vladimir Putin. Like the outgoing president, Robert Kocharian, Mr. Sarkisyan is from Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh). Both men were commanders in the war.

The newly elected Armenian President released this message to the people:

“Dear Compatriots, In consequence of the recent events, our people suffered great losses. There are casualties among policemen, who performed their duty, and among protesters, who fell under the influence of a group of people. Hundreds of civilians suffered from illegal acts of the radical opposition. Leaders of the co-called ‘movement’ made targets of their own supporters and policemen to suit their own ends. The initiators of disorders must answer for their deeds before the law, history and generations. With pain, I conceive that our compatriots fell victim to blind hatred of some individuals. I share your grief and wish you courage and strength to overcome this tragedy…”

As the cleanup crew mitigates the after effects of the recent lawlessness, one can only hope that the street sweepers will also sweep away the trash known as orange agent provocateurs and leave this proud, struggling nation in peace.

Source: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...rmeniaorange-0
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Re: Armenia Assaulted by Orange

Please get the above posted article concerning Levon Petrosian out to as many people as you can. All you have to do is email individuals the link to the post number of the article in question. Double click on the post number and open up the post. Copy the post's address and paste it with the title of the article in your email.

Example:
    Armenia Assaulted by Orange Agents:
    http://forum.armenianclub.com/showpo...&postcount=484

There is a relatively well organized campaign out of southern California and several English language websites that have been working towards discrediting the Armenian Government, inciting unrest in the Armenian Republic and encouraging anti-Artsakh/Nagorno Karabagh rhetoric. The harsh realities of the treasonous criminal Levon Petrosian needs to be disseminated within the Armenian public. I ask you to mail the above links to as many individuals, news papers, websites, organizations and churches as you can.

These are some the websites that have been partaking in this bloody coup attempt:

Hetq: http://www.hetq.am/arm/

Armenianow: http://www.armenianow.com/?lng=eng

A1 Plus: http://www.a1plus.am/amu/

Send these sites your messages of anger and disgust. Let's show these mother xxxxers that not all of us are deaf, dumb and blind to what they are attempting to do.

If you are upset with what's going on, get your asses active!!!

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Azeris have attempted to take advantage of the political turmoil in Yerevan by mounting an attack against Armenian lines in Artsakh. I was made aware of this incident the very next day after it had occurred by a friend who has a nephew serving on the front lines in Artsakh. The following is an excerpt of the email he sent me two days ago:

Im qroj txan Artsach-um e tsaraium, asum e, ais amenits ogtvel en porzel turqer@, es 2 or@ mi 30 metr dirqer@ araj en berel, 3 hogu el spanel en zorqerits. Ais ameni mexq@ ankaskats Robertinn e, vor es 10 tari HHsh-i verj@ chtvets, ev drants amboxj banak@, vor mijin oxaki pashtonnerum ein, aintex el mnatsel ein, esor irents tsuits tvetsin. Levon-in pahox Grzo anunov multimilloner@, vor asel er 1 billion talis em es sharzman@, ir poxer@ vastakel er Levoni zamanak Artsach-i krvi hamar havaqvats gumarner@ juratsnelov, u minchev hima lav aprum er, voch te bantum. Baits chvaxes, amen inch lav klini. Sra lav koxm@ na e, vor uzen te chuzen, HHShi kadrerits kazatven, ham el irents hamar das klini, mi qich zoxovrdi masin el mtatsen.
      Translation:

My sister's son, currently serving in Artsakh, said that Turks (Azeris) have attempt to gain from all this. During the last two days they have brought their positions 30 meters forward and have killed three of our soldiers. Without doubt this is Kocharyan's fault because he did not eliminate the HHSH party during the last ten years... Levon's keeper, Grzo, the multimillionaire who had said I will give one billion dollars to this movement, made his money during Levon's time in office by steeling money that was being collected for the Artsakh war effort... But do not be afraid, everything is going to be well...

Azeri armed forces attempted to seize Armenian positions

Azerbaijan made an attempt to make use of the domestic tension in Armenia to provoke a ceasefire violation in Mardakert direction, RA Foreign Minister Vartan Oskanian told reporters in Yerevan. “The Azeri units tried to advance through the Armenian territory and seize a post but were rebuffed. Several Armenian servicemen were injured, 2 Azeri soldiers were killed. The skirmish is going on but not so violently. We have already sent a notice to OSCE CiO’s special representative Andrzej Kasprzyk and hope that the situation will settle down soon,” he said. “If someone in Baku hopes to gain psychological dividends, thinking that we are too concentrated on our internal affairs, he is deeply mistaken,” the Armenian Minister emphasized.

Source: http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=25215

Levon and company as well as their supporters can never be forgiven.

The entire bloody fiasco in Armenia has been more-or-less a battle between Armenian whores in Armenia and Armenians from Artsakhs. If anyone does not believe me just read Levin Petrostein's speeches,or listen to his divisive rhetoric, they are all meant to divide the people into two warring segments - Armenians and Artsakhtsis. What's more, they are all mean to abandon every single national interests in the name of appeasement. This movement may be packaged as a so-called "democracy" movement but it's fully serving the interests of Washington and Ankara.

To hell with Levon. I want to see him and his team DEAD.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Comrades, this is a historic time. Please, do your part. The usurpers in Armenia are well organized and they are getting their spiritual and financial support from Washington and Ankara. Get active.

I have been calling for a civil war in Armenia not because I 'wanted' it but because I knew they would initiate one sooner-or-later. The best defense is an offense. We needed to cure this cancer before it manifested itself. When our security forces kill few hundred of these low lives in the streets they will learn their lesson. All nations have had to do this at one point or another in their political evolution. Nothing bad will happen to the Armenian state if they ruthlessly crush this rebellion. If anything, Armenia will gain international respect. If anything, Azeris, Turks and Americans will realize that a revolution will 'not' work in Armenia.

Levon and his team need to be executed, there is no other ways about it. The low lives in the street need to be beaten bloody.

Western backed media outlets - Hetq, A1 Plus, Armeniannow, Radio Liberty, need to be exposed as tools of western intelligence services. Treasonous foreign filth like Onnik Krikorian and Richard Giragosian need to be finally exposed as tools for western intelligence services.

Get active. Contact the Armenian Embassy in Washington and express your support for the government. Contract the Armenian Mission at the UN in New York and express your support for the government. Contact the Armenian Council in Los Angeles and express your support for the government.

Demand the punishment of Levon Petrosian and his team. Demand the return of law and order to the Armenian state

Նժդեհ

Comment

Organizers of unrest in Yerevan will be punished - presidential spokesman

The people who ordered, orchestrated and took part in recent mass unrest in Yerevan will be punished, presidential press secretary Viktor Sogomonian said at a press conference on Tuesday. "Levon Ter-Petrosian and his team, and all those who provoked and organized mass unrest and called for overthrowing the incumbent authorities will be punished," Sogomonian said. "Especially those who provoked unrest," he added. The situation in the city is returning to normal, he said. Asked about the possibility of a dialogue with the radical opposition and a possible format of such dialogue, Sogomonian said he did not see a possibility for such dialogue now. "Before those events took place, there were chances for dialogue. The opposition said more than once that it ruled out the possibility of dialogue with the authorities. I do not see such an opportunity now. Can anything really be discussed after what happened?" Sogomonian said. The unsanctioned opposition rallies had lasted for ten days, he said. There were armed people among those who incited the unrest, while police were unarmed, Sogomonian said. "International institutions should know that there was no excessive use of force. The Armenian political leadership ordered that violence be avoided as much as possible and that the use of force be minimized," he said.

Source: http://www.interfax.com/3/371334/news.aspx

Նժդեհ

Comment

Looking back at all of these events and trying to reason as to what happened. Something is missing in the equation ... the “western” support of Levin or the opposition AFTER these events. It almost feels like they have been used and the present government carefully is trying to barbecue Levin and his gang. Why did Levin visit Moscow few months ago?

Saddam before invading Kuwait got the approval of the American ambassador ... Levin got his approval too. Fck him he got what he deserved.
            The Armenian government sent a CLEAR signal to the "west" if you continue fuking we us the war with the azerbaboun is back on and you can kiss the pipeline goodbye. It worked. Well played.

Comment

As long the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline is viewed by the West as an asset for future oil transport ... Armenia will have the upper hand on controlling its security IF our military will stay under the control of the ruling majority's leadership.
              The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan is like having the Brit's and the American's balls hanging in the caucasus ... you just squeeze'em if they bother you.
              Armenia's guarantor of security.

Comment

Why isn’t this criminal in prison yet.

Silence on Armenia

By Levon Ter-Petrossian

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

YEREVAN, Armenia -- In Armenia's presidential election last month, I stood as the main opposition candidate against incumbent Prime Minister Serzh Sarkissian. The election followed a sadly familiar script: The regime harassed the opposition's representatives, bribed and intimidated voters, stuffed ballot boxes, and systematically miscounted votes. Indeed, the rigging of the outcome did not begin on Feb. 19. For the duration of the campaign the country's main medium of communication, television, which is tightly controlled by the regime, churned out propaganda that would have made Brezhnev-era Soviet propagandists blush in shame.

We in the opposition were angered by all of this but not surprised. What surprised and dismayed us was the deafening silence from the West. What dismayed us even more was the technical report of the observer mission from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, which rubber-stamped Sarkissian's farcical claim of victory.

The people of Armenia, unlike the OSCE monitors, chose to see what happened at the polling stations. Naturally, they discounted Sarkissian's claim and gathered to demand annulment of the results. They staged a continuous protest at Opera Square that became the most wonderful celebration of freedom and one that should be studied as an example of nonviolent, lawful resistance against illegitimate rule.

Deeply concerned that the ranks of protesters were swelling by the day, the regime decided early Saturday to resort to force. Riot police were ordered to disperse the crowd, detain the opposition leaders and put me under house arrest. After several hours, citizens reassembled at another site, demanding to see their leaders, but instead they encountered more riot police, later reinforced by units of the Armenian army, which was ordered to crush the protest. At least eight people were killed this weekend, and emergency rule has been declared.

How did we come to this? Why did the regime headed by outgoing President Robert Kocharian and "president-elect" Sarkissian think it could get away with using force against its own people? Surely the two men had their reasons, but the West's signal, even if unintentional, that they did not have to worry about a strong international reaction was the most important one.

We in Armenia have been trying to understand the roots of such indifference to the rape of our democracy by the Kocharian-Sarkissian regime. The available evidence suggests two explanations: First, some influential organizations and actors in the West, and in Europe in particular, are naively wedded to the notion of positive reinforcement. They seem to think that praising small improvements, instead of criticizing major flaws, creates an incentive for good behavior. Anyone who has studied this regime closely, however, understands the absurdity of such an approach.

Second, and perhaps more important, is the oft-stated claim that the only people able to settle Armenia's long-standing conflict over the Nagorno-Karabakh region will be leaders who are themselves from Nagorno-Karabakh -- as Kocharian and Sarkissian are -- and who are perceived domestically as hard-liners. This is analogous to the "only Nixon could go to China" logic. The problem is that despite being in power for the past 10 years, Kocharian and Sarkissian have done little to move the negotiating process forward. More important, any leader who must make consequential and difficult choices must have the trust of his people. Sarkissian does not have that trust. After what he and Kocharian did on March 1, he will not be able to govern here, let alone make difficult choices.

So what should be done? What do the people of Armenia expect from the West, and the United States in particular? At the very least, we expect a strong and unequivocal condemnation of the violence that occurred March 1 and a recognition that the government, not the opposition, bears responsibility. This condemnation should accompany a stern warning against continued persecution of the opposition and its leaders -- mistreatment that is reaching unprecedented levels -- as well as a demand to lift the restrictions on the media and restore the people's rights to free assembly and unbiased information. We also expect a reassessment of the conduct of the election. Any serious reassessment will inevitably lead to the conclusion that a new election must be held.

If these steps are not taken, Armenians will draw two very undesirable conclusions: that peaceful and lawful means of political struggle are ineffective and pointless, and that the West cares about democracy only when it is politically expedient to do so. The West must do everything possible to dissuade Armenia's citizens from reaching those conclusions.

The writer was president of Armenia from 1991 to 1998 and was the main opposition candidate for president this year. He is under house arrest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030402329.html

Comment

Again, notice how did the PKK tell the Americano/Brits to back off their turkish dogs from northern Iraq...

"The PKK has threatened to bomb pipelines in the region in the past, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan and the northern Iraq pipeline which takes Iraqi oil to the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean. Kurdish guerillas were also accused of blowing up a gas pipeline from Iran to Turkey."

Comment

Azad,

By thinking outside the box, you made an astute obsevation. The senario you laid out is plausible.

Comment

Working...
                    X