Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians and sex: what's your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenians and sex: what's your opinion?

Originally posted by RareChik View Post
    What would you say about the couples that rush into marriage just for sex because they no that its not accepted? or the ones that get a divorce because of their sex life or because the girl doesnt like to do it and cant enjoy herself? What do u say about the fact that many armenians that are in "serious" relationships cheat because the girls are afraid to give it up and im talking about long term relationships? I don't think that sex should be as open as it is in the media. I completely disagree with it, but I do think that the idea of sex, what it is, the emotional consequences, and the values that should be attached to it should be thought. Also in our community this rule of virginity is only put on girls. Do you think that's right that a guy can xxxx 100 girls and hes not a "xxxxx" but a girl sleeps with one and she was in a long term relationship or even if she wasnt and shes a xxxxx?
    You are mumbling too many ideas. I understand your frustrations of the traditional what is to be accepted as an Armenian behavior. I keep telling you it is PART of a package that can not be excluded to please your age group. You make it sound that the group that is not bound to these "Armenian" conditions are more successful in love, marriage and family structures. I am telling you ... they are NOT. It is destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
      Wrong. It all comes to our biological evolution.... "sperm competition selective pressures on reproductive biology and behavior"
      http://dannyreviews.com/h/Promiscuity.html

thats PURE crap...so the guys that dont mind having a non-virgin contradict this theory...LMFAO...im just wonderin how old u are if u dont mindme askin?

Comment

...im just wonderin how old u are if u dont mindme askin?
        Don't ask it again ... I am not telling you. Irrelevant, unless you are trying to discredit me cause of my age.

Comment

You are mumbling too many ideas. I understand your frustrations of the traditional what is to be accepted as an Armenian behavior. I keep telling you it is PART of a package that can not be excluded to please your age group. You make it sound that the group that is not bound to these "Armenian" conditions are more successful in love, marriage and family structures. I am telling you ... they are NOT. It is destructive.
          And the armenians that are bound to these conditions do...basically ur damned if u do and damned if u dont....u think that armenians should stay in their "conditions" because there is no solution? lol...y dont ppl start not going to this extreme or the other and start finding somethin in the middle which is wat my idea is about instead of u saying that ppl are not happy either way...and all u can say is that im mumbling because u dont have an answer for those questions.

Comment

Don't ask it again ... I am not telling you. Irrelevant, unless you are trying to discredit me cause of my age.
            Age does have a lot to do with ur answers. and also like i said u just dodge the questions cuz u have no answers. I asked "so the guys that dont mind having a non-virgin contradict this theory" no answer...

Comment

And the armenians that are bound to these conditions do...basically ur damned if u do and damned if u dont....u think that armenians should stay in their "conditions" because there is no solution? lol...y dont ppl start not going to this extreme or the other and start finding somethin in the middle which is wat my idea is about instead of u saying that ppl are not happy either way...and all u can say is that im mumbling because u dont have an answer for those questions.

Still mumbling. It is apparent that you are the product of parents that just migrated to the "West". Unfortunately couple more generations just like our original Armenian Americans your offsprings will not face these issues. Your present problem is not an Armenian issue it is a new arrival issue.

Comment

"so the guys that dont mind having a non-virgin contradict this theory" no answer...
                We are not in some physiology class. There are millions of factors that determines and effect individuals specifically in who wants what and how.

Comment

Still mumbling. It is apparent that you are the product of parents that just migrated to the "West". Unfortunately couple more generations just like our original Armenian Americans your offsprings will not face these issues. Your present problem is not an Armenian issue it is a new arrival issue.
                  fyi...my parents didnt just migrate to the US...theyve ben here for a very long time...another point of mine that u just concentrate on retarded stuff and ur the one thats MUMBLING instead of acutally talking about the issue...u havent actually responded to any of the questions posed onthe forum....all uve been doing MUMBLING...so i need some other opinions if u dont mind cuz urs is just irrelevant

Comment

fyi...my parents didnt just migrate to the US...theyve ben here for a very long time...another point of mine that u just concentrate on retarded stuff and ur the one thats MUMBLING instead of acutally talking about the issue...u havent actually responded to any of the questions posed onthe forum....all uve been doing MUMBLING...so i need some other opinions if u dont mind cuz urs is just irrelevant

You are correct ... you do need to get laid.
                    Last edited by Azad; 06-18-2008, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Does everyone always have to insult each other? Is it possible to talk to one another without getting into an argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X