Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

System of A Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System of a Down is having a concet on April 24th at the Greek.. Proceeds are going to the ANC and genocide recognition agenda. Good stuff. They advertised this on KROQ this morning, Armenian Genocide and all. Very good job. =)
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

yeah. good stuff. It seems when they have a benefit concert a new album is on the way. Before toxicity came out they also did a benefit concert for genocide recognition and during the concert they played some of the new songs.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian yeah. good stuff. It seems when they have a benefit concert a new album is on the way. Before toxicity came out they also did a benefit concert for genocide recognition and during the concert they played some of the new songs.
        Who cares if they use it as a commercial to boost their sales... the proceeds from the concert are going to Genocide recognition campaign and about 5 times a day when KROQ does the upcoming concerts ad they announce that it's for the 1915 Genocide of Armenians by the Turks. That's a good thing. Also, last year they had a concert on April 24 again and the whole concert venue was filled with Armenian flags and pamphlets about the Genocide etc etc etc... The more non-Armenians get exposed to this, the better it is for education about the genocide.....
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

hey i wasnt complaining i was saying its good

Comment

system rocks!!! i love the pogo song hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked (Back to original topic.)
              I only like the first album. The rest of it is overproduced audiofeces.
              I agree with the deranged mancow that paints squares.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

We are armenian and what a luck?
                VerTigO

Comment

***FIRST POST***

Originally posted by whitelotus
                  i KNOW we are an aryan race you dork.

but it still shouldnt make us feel arrogent up our asses.

i dont give a xxxx about feeling ' cooler' when i say caucasion, it doesnt freaking matter, we are still part of the caucasion race, and we ARE aryan . Same crap.

our blood is aryan, same crap as caucasion, aryan blood.

i am who i am, I'm an armenian who has aryan blood, okay next...
                  lets move on shall we ?

im not racist nor elitest, im just stating that we are an aryan race. It doesnt matter if our blood is aryan, and others are mixed, i still dont feel better than the next person beside me. We are apart of the HUMAN race. End of story.

have a nice day.
                  Actually... there's no such thing as an Aryan. See, Aryans were beings in an old Indian (India) mythology which were "people of the sun." Hitler, being a huge mythology buff, took that term to represent his ideal race (all white, which by the way, we don't fit into) because to him the perfect people would indeed be "the people of the sun." Considering the "Aryans" began in India, the true Aryans would probably have dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes, unlike the people in Nazi Germany. It's a very misused term.

Originally posted by whitelotus
                  ALSO, being a berutahye isnt a race , its the armenian ethnicity, our race is caucasion.
                  Actually, being Berutsi or Baskahei or whatever is a nationality (cause it shows what nation you're from) and has nothing to do with enthicity at all. Their ethnicity stays the same: Armenian.

The name's Mike by the way, hope to post to here some more.
                  Last edited by HyeJinx1984; 06-03-2004, 10:08 PM.
                  "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

"Today we cannot tolerate some secondary issues that are of outdated importance. We may not segregate between Armenians of Echmiadzin, Kilikia, Diaspora, Lebanon and the like. Such segregations may weaken us."

Hrant Margarian

Comment

Working...
                    X