Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Israeli connection with Hrant's Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli connection with Hrant's Murder

What a coincidence AGAIN that a jeewish connection is revealed in Hrant's assassination. Makes me wonder WHY it is always the jeew connection with turks it leads to an Armenian misfortune? Coincidence ... yea right.

"Erhan Tuncel, another suspect linked to the Dink murder, also appeared
    in court. He was previously charged with being a member of an armed
    criminal group formed to commit crime and inciting premeditated murder.

The suspects seemed relaxed during the trial, shocking the public
    with their not-so-serious remarks. At one point Hayal's lawyer,
    Fuat Turgut, asked Tuncel if he knew a woman he met with often in
    Eski?ehir was an Israeli and Tuncel, stunning the courtroom audience,
    responded with a joke: "I've just found out that she was the daughter
    of the Israeli president."

Re: Israeli connection with Hrant's Murder

It stinks Mossad.
    My wish is to see Iran nuke that hole.

Comment

All Armenians know but, Turks don't know. . . weird

Comment

Now you know too kanki, go spread the news to the other turds
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

In Turkey,there is a war Armenian Diaspora with among Cripto Armenians.Ergenekon killed H.Dink.Diaspora answered Ergenekon very early.

Game 1-1...

I remember as if this game.Dejavu...
          Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-08-2008, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
            All Armenians know but, Turks don't know. . . weird
            turkey has been under their proxy control for few centuries now.
            You have your little daily decision making, when it comes to the big picture do not fool yourself. You are a slave to your masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
              turkey has been under their proxy control for few centuries now.
              You have your little daily decision making, when it comes to the big picture do not fool yourself. You are a slave to your masters.

I see it like a child getting to choose what he wants to eat at some fastfood restaurant but the parent always chooses which fast food restaurant they will eat in.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

The jeewish/israeli/zionist involvement in the region is nothing new. Keep your blindness and keep asking for proofs. Armenia and Armenians are NOT excluded from their regional games. How can a small country of few millions DICTATE the policy of the whole region? When you answer that question than maybe you might discover how the little Armenian interest might fit in the puzzle on the regional games. Or you can keep correcting any questioning of their involvement as a "anti" "hate"......

Comment

Azad Gurban!

I don't really know! Why the j-ewish - Armenian relations are not good. . . Could you tell me

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
                    Azad!

I don't really know! Why the j-ewish - Armenian relations are not good. . . Could you tell me
                    In short ... you have to research it on the net (it is all over).
                    For millennia their religion did nothing other than tell them they have to get back "israel" and they tried for millennia from almost every country placing all interest and humanity, justifying killings and Genocides for their mental ideology. Since their establishment in "turkey" from Spain they used turks to defeat all others to serve their interest that includes the Armenian Genocide. Even today you and the kurds are being used to counter Iran or counter balance Syria and Armenia. The list goes so long I wouldn't know where to start or finish that includes oil routs and Banking all over the world for the last 600 some years.

Comment

Working...
                    X