Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Home Sweet Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Sweet Home

Ladies and Gents I’m going home, back to my beautiful Yerevan, Armenia and Artsakh.

I enjoyed my stay at this forum. It was a pleasure to get informed and to exchange thoughts and ideas with interesting people.

If you are in Armenia, or if you are coming to Armenia in the near future, and if there is anything I can help you with then please feel free to PM me and I’ll see what I can do for you. The same goes for Artsakh too, which is also my ojakh.

The political situation in our country is of serious concern. The traitor Levon and his zombie supporters are trying to drag Armenia into chaos. They must be stopped! Each of us can do something to achieve that, be it in the cyberspace or in the Diaspora, please do your bit. Be assured that in Armenia we will do ours.

Re: Home Sweet Home

Originally posted by HayotzAmrotz View Post
    Ladies and Gents I’m going home, back to my beautiful Yerevan, Armenia and Artsakh.

I enjoyed my stay at this forum. It was a pleasure to get informed and to exchange thoughts and ideas with interesting people.

If you are in Armenia, or if you are coming to Armenia in the near future, and if there is anything I can help you with then please feel free to PM me and I’ll see what I can do for you. The same goes for Artsakh too, which is also my ojakh.

The political situation in our country is of serious concern. The traitor Levon and his zombie supporters are trying to drag Armenia into chaos. They must be stopped! Each of us can do something to achieve that, be it in the cyberspace or in the Diaspora, please do your bit. Be assured that in Armenia we will do ours.
    HayotzAmrotz,

Shnoravor! Your living in Armenia will only strengthen the country. I'm happy for you and our country.
    When I move there myself, I'll be sure to look you up. However, until then, will you not be posting anymore? I sincerely hope you will. This forum is a much better place due to your contributions.

Take care and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
      HayotzAmrotz,

Shnoravor! Your living in Armenia will only strengthen the country. I'm happy for you and our country.
      When I move there myself, I'll be sure to look you up. However, until then, will you not be posting anymore? I sincerely hope you will. This forum is a much better place due to your contributions.

Take care and good luck!
      Shnorhakal em, Crus jan.

Yes, when you also come home please get in touch with me, I would be more than happy to hear from you, my friend.

Re posting: I don't think I will have time to post from Armenia because it's a whole different ball game overthere. It's work, family, friends and then some more work. But when it is the work it's for our Hayreniq so, I'll do my bit there, please keep doing yours here because this forum needs patriots like you.

Look after yourself and all the best!

Comment

you'll be missed around here you were a great guy to meet and some of the things you posted were very awsomebut you have gone back to our home. I couldn't be more happy for you and hope you do well there. Couple of years left in Europe before I go back home.

Comment

Hayotz, you are a very cool dude and will be missed. Do post from time to time and I may just take you up on that offer.

What type of work will you be doing?

Comment

Hayotz have a safe trip to Armenia
            Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Mersi, Karo jan. You know nothing beats home, aper.

Skhara jan, thank you. I’d be more than happy to hear from you, brother.

Pepsi, thanks! ...BTW stop drinking that stuff, it’s not good for you.

Comment

Hayotz, I hope you have a great time while you live in Armenia it is a beautiful country and i hope all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by xcelr8Armo View Post
                  Hayotz, I hope you have a great time while you live in Armenia it is a beautiful country and i hope all goes well.
                  Cheers, mate.

I recall you saying you are not that happy where you are, if so then why not consider moving to Armenia? I understand that you have been to Armenia already. What about Artsakh? Have you been there as well? If you want to visit Artsakh then PM me and I'll help you with top quality accomodation and local tour guides.

__________________________________________________ _____________

By the way, and this goes to everyone: If any of you guys are intenting to visit Artsakh and need top quality accomodation and local tour guides then please let me know.

P.S. I'm not in the Tourism business and I don't get any commissions etc. Nothing whatsoever! I wish to help my fellow Armenians for one simple reason: Patriotism. I want Armenians from abroad to feel welcomed in Armenia and I want those who never been to Armenia to come and see their Homeland.
                  Last edited by HayotzAmrotz; 08-18-2008, 03:01 AM.

Comment

HayotzAmrotz, I have a scheduled trip to Armenia next year (2009) it will be a honour and pleasure to contact you via this site and meet you there, hope we'll drink some genatzner, btw I've been in Artsakh and can jump up there for a couple of days though, have a nice trip

Comment

Working...
                    X