Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
    Does anybody know much about Movses Hakobyan? I'm trying to find biographical information on the internet, but do not find much.
    Here is an interview with him in Armenian. The first question is about his life http://gayanepoghosyan.blog.com/?p=263
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
      Just to note, the khachkars above is a solid 100% concrete copy. This piece was prototype number#3 and 4 copies were manufactured by me! This is 2 1/2 feet tall, 14 inches wide, and almost 3 inches thick.

There is a bigger one measures 5 feet tall, multi depth, can be cast in any thickness. The casting method can include stone aggregate as well as steel rebar or any other type of reinforcement without defacing the Armenian Cross Art! Welcome to combat 2096 Armenia. Just in case someone thought I was kidding!

Shenoragal em Hayastan vor koo badanit em!

Getze Hayastan!
      Vahram, I didn't get it, did you carve the original too?
      I am familiar with concrete casting or rather precast. May family owns an architectual details precast business.
      I have allways thought that concrete precast can be important and dreamed about wider precast construction uses in block constructions in Armenia. Thrue that block paneling was a big curse in earthquake areas, but that was soviet made with main ingredients missing.
      In 1984 I was in Finland and the hotel where I staid was all panell construction. It was amasing, about 5" (120MM) thick but very worm inside despite snow and cold outside. In my young years I have withnessed home building in Armenia, stone over stone, slow and expensive. I think that someone should come up with standard panel manufacturing there so homebuilding would become fast and cheap like putting together lego pieces. That would help Armenians built their homes faster and cheaper.
      I like the way youve finished the concrete. Was it color spread before casting or refinishing with colors?
      Last edited by Hakob; 02-27-2013, 08:44 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

NKR Defense Army
        Special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
          We don't need to march to baku. All we need is to bomb and destroy their wealth. Destabilize baku rejim so that other ethnic groups, like Talish, would start their own separatist wars.
          And in my opinion this conflict with Artsakh will persist for very very long time because of turkic ambitions.
          Ethnic groups like the Talish could not pull it off without either our help or Iran's help overtly or covertly.......they are not strong enough and they be all killed.

Good craftsmanship Vahram.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Փառահեղ հաղթանակ

2013-02-27
            Ս.թ փետրվարի 12-ից 23-ը ՌԴ «Հայրենասիրական դաստիարակությունը 2011-2015 թթ.» պետական ծրագրի շրջանակում ՌԴ Պերմ քաղաքում հերթական անգամ կայացավ «Պատանի հայրենասերների» 11-րդ միջազգային հավաքը, որին արդեն 3-րդ անգամ իր ակտիվ մասնակցությունն էր ցուցաբերում ՀՀ ՊՆ Մ.Մելքոնյանի անվան ռազմամարզական վարժարանի թիմը:
            2011թ.-ին միջազգային հավաքում վարժարանի թիմը զբաղեցրել էր 3-րդ տեղը, 2012թ.-ին` 2-րդ, իսկ այս տարի, արդյունքներում գերազանցելով շուրջ 40 թիմի, գրավել է 1-ին պատվավոր տեղը:
            Միջոցառման նպատակն է մատաղ սերնդի մոտ հայրենասիրական գիտակցության ձևավորումը, ԱՊՀ երկրների հայրենասիրական ակումբների միջև բարեկամության ու համագործակցության ամրապնդումը, փորձի փոխանակումը, պատանիների ռազմահայրենասիրական դաստիարակությունը:
            Հաղթանակը հեշտ չի եղել, քանի որ մյուս թիմերն էլ իրենց պատրաստվածությամբ ու համառությամբ չեն զիջել միմյանց: Համառ պայքարի արդյունքում վարժարանի սաները հաղթահարել են իրենց առջև դրված ցանկացած բարդ ու դժվարին խնդիրները, որոնք ուղեկցվել են ձմռան ցրտաշունչ օրերով, անտառային բարդ բնակլիմայական պայմաններով` վրանային ավանում:
            Անցկացվել են գործնական պարապմունքներ հետևյալ առարկաներից` հակահրդեհային պատրաստություն, քաղաքացիական պաշտպանություն, փրկարար ծառայություն, օդային տեսադիտում, մարտավարական պատրաստություն, ներքին զորքերի մարտավարություն, ռազմական տեղագրություն, մարտավարամասնագիտական պատրաստություն, փորձագիտություն, միայնակ արգելագոտի, տուրիստական արգելագոտի, ականապայթյունային աշխատանք, ռադիացիոն, քիմիական և կենսաբանական պաշտպանություն, հատուկ նշանակության ստորաբաժանումների ժամանակակից հրաձգային զենք, մարտական գործողությունների իմիտացիա` ինտերակտիվ զենքի գործադրմամբ, կրակային պատրաստություն, երաժշտական պարապմունք, ինչպես նաև ստեղծագործական աշխատանքներ, թիմերի շնորհանդես:
            Փետրվարի 23-ին վարժարանի թիմը ուսումնական մասի պետ մայոր Կ.Ավագյանի գլխավորությամբ վերադարձավ հայրենիք: «Զվարթնոց» օդանավակայանի սրահում նրանց դիմավորելու էին եկել հարազատները, վարժարանի անձնակազմը և անձամբ վարժարանի պետ գնդապետ Վ. Ոսկանյանը, հարազատ ընկերներ, ովքեր օրեր շարունակ համացանցի ուղիղ եթերով հետևում էին սաների բազմաբնույթ ելույթները:
            Հաղթանակով վերադարձած սաներին դիմավորեցին հաղթական դափնեպսակով: Սաների կուրծքը զարդարված էր հուշամեդալներով: Ճանաչվելով լավագույն` նրանցից յուրաքանչյուրը հասցրել էր միջազգային հավաքում դառնալ «Օրվա հերոս» անվանակարգի հաղթող, որի համար ևս արժանացել էին առանձին պարգևների: Թիմային հաշվարկում ցուցաբերելով բարձր կամային հատկանիշներ և արդյունքներ` վարժարանի թիմը գրավել է 1-ին պատվավոր տեղը: Սաները մեծ հպարտությամբ և պատվով ձեռքից ձեռք էին փոխանցում հաղթանակած գավաթը:
            «Պատանի հայրենասերների» միջազգային հավաքի կազմակերպիչների հետ հանդիպումներում բազմիցս նշվել է, որ ՀՀ ՊՆ Մ.Մելքոնյանի անվան ռազմամարզական վարժարանի թիմը մեծ տպավորություն է թողել իր ռազմահայրենասիրական դաստիարակությամբ, բարձր կամային հատկանիշներով:
            Հուզումնալից էր նաև մուտքը վարժարան: Շարահրապարակում շարային կեցվածքով և ծափողջույններով սաներին էին սպասում իրենց ընկերները, ովքեր հպարտ էին նրանց հաղթանակով:
            Ողջույնի խոսքով սաներին դիմեց վարժարանի պետ գնդապետ Վ. Ոսկանյանը: Նա շնորհավորեց փայլուն ու փառահեղ հաղթանակի համար, նշեց, որ միջազգային այս հավաքը կարևոր ու շրջադարձային նշանակություն ունի իրենց կյանքում. այստեղ հաղթում են արժանավորները, մտքով ճկուններն ու իմաստնացածները, իսկ սաների պատրաստվածությունը համապատասխանում է այդ ցուցանիշներին: Վ.Վ. Ոսկանյանը նշեց, որ վարժարանի թիմը ևս մեկ անգամ ցույց տվեց, թե Հայաստանը ուժեղ և նպատակասլաց քաղաքացիներ է կերտում և դաստիարակում, ովքեր ունեն համառություն, նպատակին հասնելու պատրաստակամություն:
            2013թ.-ին կայացած հավաքներին վարժարանի թիմի կազմում մասնակցել են
            - մայոր Կարեն Ղարիբի Ավագյան` ուսումնական մասի պետ-պետի ուսումնական մասի գծով տեղակալ
            - կապիտան Շահեն Գառնիկի Սահակյան` 1-ին ուսումնական վաշտի հրամանատար
            - լեյտենանտ Նորայր Մարտունիկի Սարգսյան` ֆիզիկական պատրաստության պետ
            - սան Մկրտչյան Գուրգեն Տիգրանի
            - սան Մարտիրոսյան Մհեր Գուրգենի
            - սան Եպիսկոպոսյան Վլադիմիր Արթուրի
            - սան Հայրապետյան Տիգրան Արմենակի
            - սան Աղամիրյան Վրեժ Լևոնի
            - սան Ղուկասյան Հովհաննես Թևոսի
            - սան Իսրայելյան Հովհաննես Սարգսի
            - սան Մանասյան Յուրա Սերգեի
            - սան Ավետիսյան Արսեն Արթուրի
            - սան Դավթյան Մհեր Մարատի

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                Just to note, the khachkars above is a solid 100% concrete copy. This piece was prototype number#3 and 4 copies were manufactured by me! This is 2 1/2 feet tall, 14 inches wide, and almost 3 inches thick.

There is a bigger one measures 5 feet tall, multi depth, can be cast in any thickness. The casting method can include stone aggregate as well as steel rebar or any other type of reinforcement without defacing the Armenian Cross Art! Welcome to combat 2096 Armenia. Just in case someone thought I was kidding!

Shenoragal em Hayastan vor koo badanit em!

Getze Hayastan!
                The above bit of product advertising is not as bad as the owner of that other Armenian forum who used threads to advertise his postcards of drawings full of watermelon-munching Armenian stereotypes (and then banned me for daring to compare them with American 1920s postcards with watermeon-munching wide-lipped stereotype negros). But I still think advertising things, even works of art or crafts, is a step too far (or maybe that sort of thing needs its own forum section).

However, that is not a khachkar - it is just a long-stemmed Catholic cross stuck on a fretwork board: there is none of the symbolism that defines a real khachkar, and apricots are not Christian symbols. Remove the stuck-on cross and, as a gate to a garden or an external door, it would look rather nice - when I first saw it I though it was a genuine late 19th-century iron gate.

Nor, I think, are your religious views going to be condusive to the development of Armenia or the defense of Artsakh (go live in Afghanistan or Pakistan if you want to see in action a one-religion state enforced by rod-of-iron). Not everyone who is in the Artsakh trenches is a cross-wearing fundamentalist Christian belonging to the Armenian Church.
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-28-2013, 10:03 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Vahram, I didn't get it, did you carve the original too?
                  Yes I did the original too, that is why the bigger one is not finished yet. Everything was hand made, every little square was hand made, and it takes a real long time but once done you can make 1000 of these with very little cost.

I am familiar with concrete casting or rather precast. May family owns an architectual details precast business.
                  I have allways thought that concrete precast can be important and dreamed about wider precast construction uses in block constructions in Armenia. Thrue that block paneling was a big curse in earthquake areas, but that was soviet made with main ingredients missing.
                  I wanted to replace khachkars they are destroying, and perhaps make pill boxes out of them, with stretched barbed wire on the front lines. But I'm loving your idea as well, why not use the same techniques to make housing or anything else for that matter! If one guy can make this, imagine what a dedicated team of us can do!

I think that someone should come up with standard panel manufacturing there so homebuilding would become fast and cheap like putting together lego pieces. That would help Armenians built their homes faster and cheaper.
                  Fully agree but with Armenian flair, we should be able to reproduce what they did but faster and cheaper with nice details.

I like the way youve finished the concrete. Was it color spread before casting or refinishing with colors?
                  refinished with colors, as I did not want to alter the original in any way. I managed to make 4 copies but each is unique because I destroyed different sections to make it look as if they were old and battle scared. Now it is possible to have Khatchkars on the front lines, use them as you would any other stone fortification. If they destroy them, I can make another one for the same price as it would cost to pour a concrete slab. This will boost our guys spirits and piss the toorks off even more as they can't finish the job. and it is no more expensive then a few bags of concrete. As stated before there are ways of mixing stones of various sizes into the mix as well as any kind of steel reinforcement. This is not your normal delicate Khatchkar! These are Battle Katchkars.
                  Last edited by Vahram; 02-28-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                    More Israeli weapons at the Azerbaijan military parade - SPIKE anti-tank missile. Fukin' yahoodis.

old post but want to answer, Federate, no worries, there is big problems with fire and forget rockets, not good weapon, cuz now all the countryes including our would made it believe me

Comment

Idiots.....IDIOTS.....

Comment

Working...
                      X