Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

My guess --- we would be COMPELLED to *** fight to the last man ***
    We have always done so, nothing has changed. But to laugh at Moscow is only a joke that a pervert can laugh at.

Look at my Migs

Comment

Oh, those Russians. What would we do without them?
      Oh you mean we have more tanks?...LOL

Russia sold 64 tanks to Armenia, 62 to Azerbaijan during past 20 years

OH My God!...LOL

So the Russians still gave us more tanks, the West gave you a piece of paper and laughed in your face! The Cat laughed in your face too, yet you volunteered to find his posts for him! And you feel like lecturing someone about Moscow?...ROTF, what a stoogie!

God Bless Moscow! Mean while you were busy weren't you!...LOL

I found it quickly because I used Google search ("bell-the-cat" + "Wilsonian Armenia" site:forum.hyeclub.com) and not the forum's irritating search function.

You are so charming, let me know next time you want to derail a thread or talk sh!t about Moscow to the detriment of Armenia, and I will hand you your arse yet again! Nothing like walking away with poke a dot underware, I hear the pet has a fetish for that...ROTF
      Last edited by Vahram; 03-26-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        Does anyone know if the SU 25 can fly as slow as the A 10 ? Also , I've had many A 10s fly at me and the are very quiet on approach and only after they've passed can you hear them . What is the noise level of an SU 25 on approach ?
        I've seen A 10s fly so slow it looked like the we're almost hovering .
        I really like these SU 25s but don't know much about them .
        My understanding is they're used for the same purpose the A 10s are used for .
        Artashes
        I seen a video in US military channel comparing SU25 with A10 and they were admitting that SU25 surpases A10 in almost every flight characteristic. It can fly lower and land/take off allmost anywhere. While A10 top speed is no more than 400 knots, SU25 breaks mach1. It is suited for ground forces support. Has a higher than A10 payload capacity. The only drawback was night vision and modern armaments. But they did admit that with newer armaments and tech SU25s have surpassed A10. They were saying that just like in US for A10, in SU25 carying countries there is a bunt hatred for them because they look ugly and are not hight tech. But just like in iraq wars majority of ground support and enemy kills were done by A10s, so in afghanistan or chechnia, georgia wars, majority of air support job was done by SU25.
        With upgrades SU25 is still very viable and efficient weapon and will stay for some time.
        I think it is best option, for Armenia's mountain terrain.
        There wont be any significant airfields for enemy to bomb, but there will be SU25s flying all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
          Does anyone know if the SU 25 can fly as slow as the A 10 ?
          Pretty much the same....the A-10 might be able to maintain a little slower minimum controllable airspeed but both aircraft will stall at about 120 Knots airspeed. Both aircraft are fully aerobatic and highly manoeuverable however at about 450 Knots the A-10 will no longer accelerate where the SU-25, once clean (all external weapons dropped) can hit Mach +1

Also , I've had many A 10s fly at me and the are very quiet on approach and only after they've passed can you hear them . What is the noise level of an SU 25 on approach ?
          The SU-25 uses the old proven and reliable Mig-21 engines which is a Turbojet and loud compared to the A-10's Turbofan engines which operate somewhat at lower decibals, depending on the observers angle to the engines on the approach or take off. Also the SU-25 engines have a visible exhaust at lower altitudes high power.

I've seen A 10s fly so slow it looked like the we're almost hovering .
          again, depending on the observers point of view an aircraft may seem to fly slower than it should.....the A-10 will drop out of the sky if it slows down bellow 120 knots (so will the SU-25).

I really like these SU 25s but don't know much about them .
          My understanding is they're used for the same purpose the A 10s are used for .
          Artashes
          Yes they are both designed as close ground support aircraft for troops. Both aircraft are also capable of pinpoint precision strikes on enemy positions or strategic targets when not operating as ground support.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
            Funny video, Su-25 made in Russia. Most normal flight scenes are Russian, combat footage is Armenian. Enjoy the show. But do understand one thing, while the West was busy sneaking cookies to Raffi the Russians equipped the Armenians with the SU-25!

Very interesting. Video was made of many diffrent clips. But at the end it showed azeris being attacked by SU25s. Turkish(azery) language can't be mistaken. Never seen this. I guess there is lot of things we still don't know about our airforce.
            The damaged SU25 is in chechnia. But still, isn't it amasing how much damage can it take and keep flying?

Comment

Comment

20th anniversary of the of formation of the Department of Intelligence of the Armenian Army.
                November 2012

Comment

Azerbaijani soldier wounded as Armenian armed units violated ceasefire

[ 27 March 2013 10:09 ]
                  Baku. Hafiz Heydarov - APA. A soldier of Azerbaijani Army was wounded as Armenian armed units violated the ceasefire.

APA reports that it happened in Gedebey region. Soldier of Azerbaijani Army Fariz Abdullayev, 19, was wounded by the enemy. The wounded soldier has been hospitalized.

Yesterday as a result of the shooting, Armenians retreated because of losses. Extended serviceman of the Azerbaijani Army Mehman Sadigov was shot to death by the enemy.
                  apa.az

Comment

Azerbaijani Army major wounded in head as Armenians violated ceasefire

[ 27 March 2013 15:11 ]
                    Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. One more Azerbaijani serviceman was wounded as ceasefire was violated on the contact line of Azerbaijani – Armenian troops in Gedebey region on March 26. APA reports that major Asgarov Jeyhun Malik was reportedly wounded in the head.

Spokesman for the Defense Ministry, Colonel Eldar Sabiroglu confirmed the fact to APA. The serviceman’s state of health is normal.

On March 26, Armenians retreated in the shooting on Gedebey front, because of losses. Extended serviceman of the Azerbaijani Army Mehman Sadigov was shot to death by the enemy.

As a result of the shooting, soldier of Azerbaijani Army, 19-year-old Fariz Abdullayev was also wounded. The wounded soldier was hospitalized.
                    apa.az

Comment

20th anniversary of the of formation of the Department of Intelligence of the Armenian Army.
                      November 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X