Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Federate View Post
    As reported earlier this year, we bought 35 T-72 & 110 BTR-80 from Russia. The variants are not specified but they belonged to the Russian Army so they're not sketchy export models. We paid $50 million for the T-72 ($1.4 mln per tank) and $30 million for the BTR-80 ($270,000 per BTR). Thoughts?

Զեկույց. Հայաստանը 2012-13թթ. գնել է Տ-72 տանկեր ու ԲՏՌ-80 զրահափոխադրիչներ

2013 թվականին Ռուսաստանը Հայաստանի զինված ուժերին է մատակարարել 35 միավոր Տ-72 տանկ, որոնք մինչ այդ օգտագործվել են ռուսաստանյան զինված ուժերում։ Ս.թ. հունիսին Ռազմինֆոն արդեն հայտնել էր այս մասին՝ հիմնվելով ՄԱԿ-ի սովորական սպառազինությունների ռեգիստրի տվյալների վրա, սակայն առանց մանրամասների: Այժմ այս տեղեկությունը՝ լրացուցիչ մանրամասներով, հաստատվել է ռուսաստանյան «Զենքի համաշխարհային առևտրի վերլուծության կենտրոնի» հրապարակած զեկույցում:

Կազմակերպության զեկույցի համաձայն՝ տանկերի մատակարարման վերաբերյալ Հայաստանն ու Ռուսաստանը պայմանավորվել են 2012 թվականին, իսկ մատակարարումն իրականացվել է 2013թ.: Կենտրոնի գնահատմամբ՝ հայկական կողմը գնել է տանկերը մոտավորապես 50 մլն ԱՄՆ դոլարով (1,4 մլն դոլար մեկ միավորի համար):

Զեկույցի տվյալներով՝ նույն 2012թ. Հայաստանը Ռուսաստանից գնել է նաև 110 միավոր ԲՏՌ-80 զրահափոխադրիչ, որոնք նույնպես մինչ այդ կիրառվել էին ռուսաստանյան զինված ուժերում: Այս մասին նույնպես մինչ այս հայտնի էր ՄԱԿ-ի սովորական սպառազինությունների զեկույցից, բայց առանց մանրամասների:

Զրահափոխարդիչների մատակարարումը նույնպես կատարվել է 2013թ., իսկ դրանց համար հայկական կողմը, աղբյուրի գնահատականներով, վճարել է մոտ 30 մլն դոլար (մոտ 270 հազար դոլար մեկ միավորի համար):

Ավելացնենք, որ հայկական զինված ուժերի տանկային սպառազինության հիմնական մասը հենց Տ-72 տանկերն են: Ռազմինֆոյի գնահատականով հայկական զինված ուժերում (ներառյալ Պաշտպանության բանակը) մինչ այդ կար այս տիպի 530-540 միավոր տանկ:

Ինչ վերաբերում է ԲՏՌ-80 զրահափոխադրիչներին, ապա դրանք համեմատաբար նորություն են, քանի որ մինչ այդ դրանցից հայկական զինված ուժերում, ըստ Military Balance-2014 զեկույցի, եղել է ընդամենը մի քանի հատ: Հայկական բանակում հիմնականում կիրառվել են նույն ընտանիքի ավելի վաղ արտադրված ԲՏՌ-60 ու ԲՏՌ-70 զրահափոխադրիչներ:

http://razm.info/56296
    Wow not bad. I wonder which variants for btr 80

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
      Wow not bad. I wonder which variants for btr 80
      I see you are looking to get yourself a BTR-80, well let me show you what we got, here at Garo's APC dealership:

BTR-80A, comes with 30mm cannon and 7.62mm PKM machine gun

BTR-82A, most likely out of Armenia's price range:

aaand your standard workhorse BTR-80:

Good question AK, wtf will we be showing off?
      Last edited by Chubs; 11-19-2014, 10:26 PM.
      Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Hey guys I got some questions. Is there going to be a military parade in 2015? And is it gonna be only russians or are the armenians gonna show our actual military weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
          Hey guys I got some questions. Is there going to be a military parade in 2015? And is it gonna be only russians or are the armenians gonna show our actual military weapons?

"The matter concerns the participation of the personnel, weapons and military equipment of Russia’s 102nd military base stationed in Armenia in a joint military parade in Yerevan next year to be dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War."

I think there won't be a significant emphasis on Armenian weapons, especially considering Armenia has one planned one or two years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubs View Post

That proves the Azeri narrative incorrect, as seen in their cute little diagram. Watch the shoot down video, thats not 2km, thats within 1km from the crash site, behind the first frontline trench on the Azeri side. They were flying either right on the Armenian trenches or in between the two sides, the helicopter is downed and drifts forward and to the right, towards the Azeris. I am willing to bet the Helicopter is 200 meters away from both trenches.

The trench farthest left is where the igla was. Thats the 300-500 meters away.
            Something a friend sent to me:
            thanks for the info

Comment

To be honest i am getting sick of the lack of real response to these dirty azeri games. Where is the "tough response" promised for the axe murder? The numerous sniper killing of soldiers and civilians? The downing of the chopper? All i hear is talk and nothing more from the government and the army but nothing is done and this is what prompts the azeris to keep killing our people since there is no punishment for it. If they kill our boys we need to kill many times more of theirs..there is no seize fire anymore and we need to confront the new reality for what it is. I am not ok with our boys dying like this as if they are being used for target practice. The person ordering the reckless move of a flyby needs to be held accountable. Our army has long been one of our strengths but it is starting to become sitting duck used for shooting practice by the azeris and this is unacceptable. If they are this close to the line of contact then blast the crap out of them with artillery.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

23 years have passed since Armenians shot down military helicopter with Azerbaijani political elite on board - COMPLETE LIST OF VICTIMS

[ 20 November 2014 00:00 ]
                Baku - APA. Today is the anniversary of one of the most tragic events in Azerbaijan's history of independence.

23 years have passed since the Armenian terrorists shot down helicopter MI-8 near the Garakend village of Khodjavand District on November 20, 1991, APAreports.

22 people - State Secretary Tofig Ismayilov, Deputy Prime Minister Zulfu Hajiyev, State Advisor, former Interior Minister Mahammad Asadov, Prosecutor General Ismat Gayibov, parliamentarians Vagif Jafarov and Vali Mammadov, Department Chief of the President’s Office Osman Mirzayev, First Deputy Minister of International Affairs of Kazakhstan S. Serikov, employee of Azerbaijan State TV and Radio Ali Mustafayev and others were killed as a result of the tragedy.

We remind victims of “Mi-8” helicopter crash took place on November 20, 1991:

- Tofig Ismailov Kazim oglu Secretary of State, Azerbaijan
                - Ismat Gayibov Ismayil oglu Public Prosecutor General, Azerbaijan
                - Mahammad Asadov Nabi oglu State Advisor, Azerbaijan
                - Zulfi Hajiyev Saleh oglu Deputy Prime Minister, Azerbaijan
                - Vagif Jafarov Jafar oglu Member of Parliament, Azerbaijan
                - Vali Mammadov Huseyn oglu Member of Parliament, Azerbaijan
                - Osman Mirzayev Mirza Huseyn oglu Head of Presidential Administration, Azerbaijan
                - Gurban Namazaliyev Huseyn oglu Deputy Prime Minister of --Amelioration and Water Management, Azerbaijan
                - Igor Aleksandrovich Plavski Public Prosecutor of Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast (NKAO), Azerbaijan
                - Vladimir Vladimirovich Kovalyov Head of Ministry of Internal Affairs of NKAO, Azerbaijan
                - Sergey Semyonovich Ivanov Head of department of National Security Ministry, NKAO, Azerbaijan
                - Nikolay Vladimirovich Jinkin Commandant for Emergency Situations of NKAO, Azerbaijan
                - Sanlal Dasumovich Serikov Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, Kazakhstan
                - Mikhail Dmitriyevich Lukashov MVD, Major General, Russia
                - Oleg Nikolayevich Kocherev MVD, Lieutenant Colonel, Russia
                - Rafig Mammadov Mammad oglu Aide to Secretary of State, Azerbaijan
                - Ali Mustafayev Mustafa oglu Journalist, Azerbaijani State TV[9]
                - Arif Huseynzadeh Ismail oglu Lights technician, Azerbaijani State TV
                - Fakhraddin Shahbazov Ibrahim oglu Cameraman, Azerbaijani State TV
                - Vyacheslav Vladimirovich Kotov Commander of helicopter crew
                - Gennadiy Vladimirovich Domov Member of the helicopter crew
                - Dmitry Borisovich Yarovenko Member of the helicopter crew

Comment

Ադրբեջանը հայտնել է առաջնագծում սպանված զինծառայողի մասին

Նոյեմբեր 20, 2014

Ադրբեջանի ՊՆ մամուլի ծառայությունը հայտնել է, որ նոյեմբերի 20-ին ժամը 12։45-ի սահմաններում «հայկական կողմից արձակած գնդակից» մարտական դիրքում սպանվել է 1995-ին ծնված ժամկետային զինծառայող, շարքային Ազիզով Ռուսթամ Իզզեթ օղլուն։

Նշվում է, որ նա զորակոչված էր Ասթարայի շրջանից։ Դեպքի վերաբերյալ այլ մանրամասներ այս պահին հայտնի չեն։

Նշենք, որ հետևելով բաց աղբյուրների տվյալներին, սա 2014-ի նոյեմբերին Ադրբեջանի ուժային կառույցներում հայտնի դարձած մահվան ելքով երկրորդ միջադեպն է, 83-րդը՝ ողջ տարվա ընթացքում։

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                    "sarkis" served in the war just like every other Armenian, as did his predecessor. he actually fought just like the soldiers he sends to battle. Sarkis is actually from the region that hes country is fighting to protect. Sarkis progressed step by step in the Armenian government to get to where he is. Sarkis' rule as president ends in three years. Sarkis has to deal with an opposition. Can you say any of those things about your emperor in power?

I have no special affection for those in power in my country, but don't even try to compare them to the all powerful emperor who is running your country and all it's resources into the ground.

And I'm not "butthurt". People get butthurt over meaningless things. I'm outraged that your illegitimate government continues to engage in erratic behavior, all for populist support in hopes of decreasing the outrage at the decimation of your national resources and political rights. And because of that behavior three families are without fathers now.

But beyond that, I genuinely find it entertaining that your country is so absolutely void of any form of a hero worth mentioning that you have to resort to worshiping people who have done absolutely nothing worthy of praise. Nobody is praised in Armenia for having killed Turks or Azeris. Killing another person, or someone of a nationality is not an achievement. Our heroes are considered heroes for having made great sacrifices, for exemplary moral character, and showing great bravery. You see you don't have to be of a certain nationality to appreciate the human qualities that made Khalid ibn al-Walid, Alexander the Great, or Napoleon great. In the same light, you don't have to be Armenian to appreciate what many of our heroes did. Your country on the other hand seems to have absolutely no such individual since it worships and rewards men who murder someone in their sleep simply because of the victims identity. I can assure that such a behavior would never have acceptable in Armenia, let alone rewarded.
                    Look here pumkintitts i know that sarkis started from electrician or plummer and then slowly went up in ranks sure that is ok I never said any of them deserve the spot or not, I love how you derail the subject and drag it into your own imaginary grounds. But i stand on my words and nothing you can spew here to change my mind. AT the end of the day they care more about their pocket than you. You can beat on your chest and yell out slogans and tell me who did what and how Your guys is exception and blah blah .

Now as far as 3 families left with out fathers as i said before RIP i felt really sad when i saw the pic of the pilot with his kids but i also knew that we are at war and xxxx like these are going to happen even more, am not the type who comes in and says glory this and glory that I have been saying this for over 5 years on this forum that its all Bullxxxx both of us will pay more and more until we are able to fix this issue on our own.
                    P.S> Perhaps you forgot a long video was made out in honor of the guy who shot Mubariz i watched the video and how u all praised him ON THIS FORUM . So dont be a hypocrite .
                    P.s.s. I am also sorry i dont come here to start chit but i cant let any troll to get away with his diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      To be honest i am getting sick of the lack of real response to these dirty azeri games. Where is the "tough response" promised for the axe murder? The numerous sniper killing of soldiers and civilians? The downing of the chopper? All i hear is talk and nothing more from the government and the army but nothing is done and this is what prompts the azeris to keep killing our people since there is no punishment for it. If they kill our boys we need to kill many times more of theirs..there is no seize fire anymore and we need to confront the new reality for what it is. I am not ok with our boys dying like this as if they are being used for target practice. The person ordering the reckless move of a flyby needs to be held accountable. Our army has long been one of our strengths but it is starting to become sitting duck used for shooting practice by the azeris and this is unacceptable. If they are this close to the line of contact then blast the crap out of them with artillery.
                      I have a perfect solution for your patience sir, Grab an AK47 put on a camo bullet west and storm those Turks !! Instead of wasting Bandwidth here , sir

Comment

Working...
                      X