• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 2215 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 1215171521152165220522122213221422152216221722182225 ... LastLast
    Results 33,211 to 33,225 of 33565

    Thread: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    1. #33211
      Registered User armnuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Yerevan, Armenia (previously Beirut)
      Posts
      2,069

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      The Azeris have fired an Israeli Spike anti-tank guided missile on the direction of Martuni, but we have no losses.


    2. #33212
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      283

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by armnuke View Post
      The Azeris have fired an Israeli Spike anti-tank guided missile on the direction of Martuni, but we have no losses.

      We already knew they had these but thanks Azerbaijan for firing at nothing and letting us know. I'm sure Iran will be pleased to clarify this too.

    3. #33213
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,273

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by ASALA2116 View Post
      We already knew they had these but thanks Azerbaijan for firing at nothing and letting us know. I'm sure Iran will be pleased to clarify this too.
      Iran will probably get specimens from Azerbaijan one way or another, if not already, and copy them.
      Unlike Japanese, Chinese, or German technologies, Israeli tech is easy to copy because it's not complicated.
      It could be because Israel being small country tries to keep things simpler and easier to produce. Advanced, quality and ingenious, but simple.

    4. #33214
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,056

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Hakob View Post
      Iran will probably get specimens from Azerbaijan one way or another, if not already, and copy them.
      Unlike Japanese, Chinese, or German technologies, Israeli tech is easy to copy because it's not complicated.
      It could be because Israel being small country tries to keep things simpler and easier to produce. Advanced, quality and ingenious, but simple.
      Shekelistan gets $5 Billions a year in mainly the latest advanced American arms technologies.
      They modify the ones that they think they can sell. India and azeristan are the only countries that tried them and got major disappointments.
      Most of their marketing are done in fictitious 3d animations or fake videos promoting their copied crap.
      They only credit I give them is in intelligence, surveillance and hacking.

    5. #33215
      Registered User armnuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Yerevan, Armenia (previously Beirut)
      Posts
      2,069

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Azad View Post
      Shekelistan gets $5 Billions a year in mainly the latest advanced American arms technologies.
      They modify the ones that they think they can sell. India and azeristan are the only countries that tried them and got major disappointments.
      Most of their marketing are done in fictitious 3d animations or fake videos promoting their copied crap.
      They only credit I give them is in intelligence, surveillance and hacking.
      I remember the "indestructible" Markava taking Iranian and Soviet 3rd/4th gen ATGMs in Lebanon in 2006.

    6. #33216
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,056

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by armnuke View Post
      I remember the "indestructible" Markava taking Iranian and Soviet 3rd/4th gen ATGMs in Lebanon in 2006.
      That was a classic slaughter house special and unforgettable lesson for the shekelist to stop bulling countries.
      The famous IDF female soldier that was saying, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this tank. And now ... We wouldn't want to be inside that same tank.

      http://www.timesofisrael.com/86-idf-...armored-corps/

    7. #33217
      Registered User armnuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Yerevan, Armenia (previously Beirut)
      Posts
      2,069

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      The officer and soldiers who held back the Azerbaijani reconnaissance squad on Feb 25 received monetary benefits from the Armenian National Guard.

      Զաքարյան Արշակ
      1 hr ·
      Հայոց Ազգային Գվարդիայի անունից Փետրվարի 25-ի գիշերը թշնամու դիվերսիոն խումբը ոչնչացնող սպան և զինվորները անհատական դրամական պարգևներ ստացան այսօր!!!

    8. #33218
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,273

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Azad View Post
      That was a classic slaughter house special and unforgettable lesson for the shekelist to stop bulling countries.
      The famous IDF female soldier that was saying, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this tank. And now ... We wouldn't want to be inside that same tank.

      http://www.timesofisrael.com/86-idf-...armored-corps/
      Maybe our army can discredit Israeli technology soon and teach them lesson in that way.
      But, Iwant to be honest and fair, I have limited knowledge about tanks though, I think merkavas are still more protected than Russian tanks. Is this a right assumption?
      It could be a miss assumption because there are many Russian tanks all over the wars compared to merkavas around.
      But every time I see a Russian tank get hit and explode it sends shivers down my spine.
      I don't like comparison videos in YouTube because they are much propaganda.
      But looking back at one sided tank battles between Arabs and shekelists (though main 60's and 70's wars British centurions were used) I often wonder, did Arabs put that bad of name on Russian tanks or they are really inferior?

    9. #33219
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,056

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Hakob View Post
      I have limited knowledge about tanks though, I think merkavas are still more protected than Russian tanks. Is this a right assumption?
      I am not an expert either. The Russians have counter measures as in explosives, sensors that might sometimes work sometimes not. At this point it is not the skin protection is what prevents the missile from hitting it. I am not not big on old moving metals and wouldn't want to be in one. I am all for small, lightweight, intelligent sensors, drones, guided small "tanks".

    10. #33220
      Registered User armnuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Yerevan, Armenia (previously Beirut)
      Posts
      2,069

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      I'm pretty much into tanks.
      Yes, the Merkava III and IV are better protected than the T-72A,M, and M1 variants.
      The T-72B, B1 with kontakt-1 is better than the 3 variants I listed above, but they're still inferior to the Merk.
      The Merk has the engine in the front side of the hull to increase protection, while the Russian tanks have it in the rear.
      The T-90A with welded turret performed better than the T-72s in Syria.
      The main issue with the T-72 is the placement of the ammo compartment which makes it detonate like crazy almost everytime it's hit with an ATGM.
      We have one T-72A that exploded into pieces last April.

    11. #33221
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,056

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      With the advancement of wired or wireless electronic interface, there is not a single reason to have the operators part of the tank.
      Shooting dumb artillery is becoming obsolete. Mass produced, small, smart missiles will cut the need of all the heavy protection.
      Tanks might still have that old image of advancement and conquering, but it is quickly turning to the image of rotisserie chicken for the ones that are behind ATGMs.
      All I can say Thank God we do not need to do any major advancements with tanks. For now they are being used on our territories and still they are not doing too well. They are basically moving artilleries with easily being targeted. Around (200) Kornet-EM ATGM with very heavy protective cages at a meter away will be the best “tanks”.

    12. #33222
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      283

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Hakob View Post
      Iran will probably get specimens from Azerbaijan one way or another, if not already, and copy them.
      Unlike Japanese, Chinese, or German technologies, Israeli tech is easy to copy because it's not complicated.
      It could be because Israel being small country tries to keep things simpler and easier to produce. Advanced, quality and ingenious, but simple.
      We really don't know how good they are comparing to Russian and US technology. The thing is , if a friend like Russia gave us a military donation of even 5 billion , I'm sure we will invest it into advanced production of Military Hardware. Just like how the US gives Israel.

    13. #33223
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,273

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by armnuke View Post
      I'm pretty much into tanks.
      Yes, the Merkava III and IV are better protected than the T-72A,M, and M1 variants.
      The T-72B, B1 with kontakt-1 is better than the 3 variants I listed above, but they're still inferior to the Merk.
      The Merk has the engine in the front side of the hull to increase protection, while the Russian tanks have it in the rear.
      The T-90A with welded turret performed better than the T-72s in Syria.
      The main issue with the T-72 is the placement of the ammo compartment which makes it detonate like crazy almost everytime it's hit with an ATGM.
      We have one T-72A that exploded into pieces last April.
      Can Armenia modify T72 turrets?
      I mean, not invent a brand new turret, but cut open the back and install a magazine just like western tanks have and put a thick protective wall/door there.
      I know that self loader will be useless, but hell with it. It's better that ordinance explode toward back/out and not harm our boys, even if they shoot slower. I have seen T72 rapid fire and it's not that rapid anyway.
      There will be open space left in hull on both sides that can be used to put more protection.
      Soviets/Russians never valued crew lives. But that translates into fear among crew and lowers efficiency.

    14. #33224
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      80

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      You really do have to wonder what in the world they were firing a single ATGM at? Seems like an army in disarray.

    15. #33225
      Registered User armnuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Yerevan, Armenia (previously Beirut)
      Posts
      2,069

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Hakob View Post
      Can Armenia modify T72 turrets?
      I mean, not invent a brand new turret, but cut open the back and install a magazine just like western tanks have and put a thick protective wall/door there.
      I know that self loader will be useless, but hell with it. It's better that ordinance explode toward back/out and not harm our boys, even if they shoot slower. I have seen T72 rapid fire and it's not that rapid anyway.
      There will be open space left in hull on both sides that can be used to put more protection.
      Soviets/Russians never valued crew lives. But that translates into fear among crew and lowers efficiency.
      Thing is if the autoloader is ditched, you're gonna end up needing one additional crew member to operate the gun like the US M60 tank.
      I don't think there's enough room for another person given that the T-72 is shorter than the M60 and Abrams.
      I would work on armor and a new engine.
      The Relikt armor which is more advanced than Kontakt-5 on T-90 is a good choice.
      The Soviets didn't care about casualties and that's why they designed their tanks this way that is true.

    Page 2215 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 1215171521152165220522122213221422152216221722182225 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 13 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Olympic Games 2016 To Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh To Armenia
      By crusader1492 in forum General Armenian Talk
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:51 PM
    2. Rice Urges Armenia, Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh Compromise
      By Hovik in forum Armenian Genocide News
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-29-2005, 10:20 AM
    3. Memorial Complex in Stepanakert, Nagorno Karabagh
      By nimda in forum Memorials of Stepanakert
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-17-2004, 05:18 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •