Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

I know this song was created for Hereyas but I always listen to it with Artsakh in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
      This is when I wish we had ability to manufacture attack drones with hellfire type missiles.

P.s. It's precise artillery attack though but not same as smart missile one.

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
        Is it something wrong to question what we get ?
        I think Armenians who blindly act like sheeps , like many guys here , and believe everything are a problem. They are no different than the brainless islamists or turks.
        A little criticism and asking question never hurt someone. I don't want to be told lies even if it will make our image better our make us feel better.

It's not the fact wheter these explotions where possible/are real or not it's if there is something official going on , why , when , how , if it really happend yesterday , in Artsax , ... And why we hear nothing about it on official sources.
        There's nothing wrong with discussing anything...there is however serious issue when u have people who day and night criticize our defense ministry for never showing proof, but the minute it shows, they start asking whether this proof is genuine or computer animated and start passing judgements on how things should be done.

I'm not talking about u personally...but our ministry of defense up till now has not given us any reason not to believe it or to doubt its credibility...so why ask the question now? Again im not talking about u...I've seen this type both here in this forum and on social media. It's disrespectful for those who risk their lives in these operations to have a public that questiosn whether the targets they hit were real or computer generated.

We're in an almost war like situation...what we need to do to is to support our boys and our defense ministry to the fullest...otherwise if anyone of us thinks he/she can do better...let them grab their gear..go to the border and man a post...instead of theorizing from the safety of their homes 5000 miles away whether these images are real or propaganda.
        Last edited by ArmeniaSacra; 12-09-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Retaliation of an Azerbaijani "islamists supporting" military base by Armenian forces

I found one of the locations (I hope it wasnt already mentioned) of the artillery strikes on google earth check 0:30 into the video and this 40°00'02.35"N 47°01'53.19"E you can see its the same road the vehicle is travelling on, east of Agdam so this is not filmed in Syria or Ukraine maybe its hollywood effects but I dont know anything about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
            You know something...I'm sick and tired of some Armenians always casting doubt about everything in Armenia. And now some of you are questioning the authenticity of these videos. WOW! great job! with citizens like you, I don't think our people is in need of any external enemies! Come to your senses! These are mortar rounds going down, and if you notice closely, many of the rounds are hitting sand covered ground. What damage exactly are you expecting? Moreover, have you ever seen a mortar round exploding? I have..A mortar is not a high explosive weapon, neither it is something coming out of an American Action movie where huge explosions are associated with any type of weapons. I know some of you always expect a huge fireball to be associated with any military operation (that's how you see it in the movies) but frankly, most weapons do not cause such exaggerated imaginary explosions that you expect, unless they are coming from thermobaric warheads. Add this to the fact that the video is being shot from UAV from a certain altitude diagonally and you would understand your own disappointment of these explosions.

If the explosions are animated...than what about the soldiers running in perfect sequence with the timings of the explosions? What about that? animated too? So this is all a theatrical show prepared by our defense ministry? Wow! amazing! hats off to some of you! and we're still questioning why Armenia isn't a forward thinking nation? Frankly, the woes of Armenia are not only due to its inadequate governance. It's equally due to a national mentality of living through conspiracy theories, fairy tales and blaming everyone else for our own failures. As long as this mentality dominates in our population, Armenia will remain in this situation whether governed by the best of people or the worst.

Sorry if anyone feels offended...but I'm tired of this mentality!

Since I was one of the contributors which your comment could apply to I feel the need to respond.

First things first, I am not offended by your comments, in fact I do not feel anything other than take note of your comments.
            I wish similarly you would take the comments made by others in good faith.
            You do not have to agree with what is being said and do not demand the same.

If people make critical remarks usually it is something specific, it up to you to respond to that point or not.

As far as our authorities doctoring material for purposes of propaganda I suggest if they do not do that they would be failing in their duties.
            Propaganda is used by all, both for its own people as well as the enemy. The other side is the same, only competences differs.

If you think our army is whiter than white and the most trusted institution, the fact is it is being accused for coercing young conscripts to vote in a particular way during the recent elections.

Despite the fact that you admit by saying
            Frankly, the woes of Armenia are not only due to its inadequate governance.......
            you seem to insist we should listen and believe everything the authorities dish out.

Last edited by londontsi; 12-09-2015, 12:53 PM.
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Retaliation of an Azerbaijani "islamists supporting" military base by Armenian forces

I can't find any soldiers their except the scaping one..

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
                I can't find any soldiers their except the scaping one..
                I wouldn't really consider him a soldier... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
                  There's nothing wrong with discussing anything...there is however serious issue when u have people who day and night criticize our defense ministry for never showing proof, but the minute it shows, they start asking whether this proof is genuine or computer animated and start passing judgements on how things should be done.
                  Well it's like their job to inform us about what is happening or not. I'm not saying they should tell every secret , every operation there is but when videos like this come on the internet with the purpose of being shared we have the right to know.

I'm not talking about u personally...but our ministry of defense up till now has not given us any reason not to believe it or to doubt its credibility...so why ask the question now? Again im not talking about u...I've seen this type both here in this forum and on social media. It's disrespectful for those who risk their lives in these operations to have a public that questiosn whether the targets they hit were real or computer generated.
                  It's not about we believe them , support them , like them , ... it's about knowing the truth. It's not disrespectful to know what our army is doing. Don't forget things like this may lead to war and the general population doesn't want war.

We're in an almost war like situation...what we need to do to is to support our boys and our defense ministry to the fullest...otherwise if anyone of us thinks he/she can do better...let them grab their gear..go to the border and man a post...instead of theorizing from the safety of their homes 5000 miles away whether these images are real or propaganda.
                  That's the wrong attitude. It's just too long to debate about that and won't provide anything to the disscusion.

Comment

Comment

Off topic but interesting...this bastards use NATO as a joker in the pocket!

Comment

Working...
                      X