Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Eddo Jan,

Dude you are making too much out of the political mud pie! It was not the politics that got us Artsakh! We won this! Do you really think that all the time spent on the politco bullsheet would have gotten Artsakh back? But after fighting with shutguns we made it happen! We are still too busy talking sheet with others.

"Vahram, no one forgets the past, we all know, we assume the worst and expect the best, we are not sheep, we matter and we make a difference that don't see, but Western world leaders do. "

Brother I never said you forgot the past, just saying we are spending too much time working the system that is set against us from the first nanosecond! Glad you have not forgoten, and I'm sorry if I made it seem like you did forget.

Getze Hayastan!
    Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Armenia has the highest support in the West ever in history. US deals with the Turks and with geopolitics aside prefers Armenians over Turks. With strong Armenian Diaspora in Europe and US Turkish support will not be that black and white. Turkey NATO membership is also not very solid and their EU membership is out of the question. Anti Israeli and anti-American sentiments in Turkey are at all time high right now.
      Yess Eddo, you got my point.
      To all others: Guys you are mixing a lot of points, and making me say things I did not.
      Maybe it is my english.

I never talked of anyone attacking Turkey. Of course if we, or any other candidate had to attack Turkey, NATO would stick in their back.
      But come on Guys, who speaks about attacking Turkey?
      Did I?
      Turkey's end will be similar to the end of the USSR. From within.
      (And the name of the guy who launched the process is G.W.Bush.: reason why, in a century from now, the then Tiflis might have changed the avenue of this same name 3 times, but there will be streets and avenues in Diyarbekir and Kirkuk, and most probably in Yerevan and Garin too..., as sign of gratitude).
      But all this Turkey/Nato question is an other, however related, but an other matter.
      What I was talking, was the role of Turkey, as a decision maker, in the launch of the new war between us and Azerbaijan, wich is just a matter of time.

What I said, was that by today, Turkey has such existential problems, that it can not afford to create a much bigger one.
      This does not mean, that this situation will prevail eternally.
      As a matter of fact, Turkey will be much more dangerous for us, when it will be desperate, out of western control. In that case, it may afford or need to revive the war or even be part of it directly.
      This been said, today, this is not actual, and will not be for some time yet.
      Yet again: this does not meen, that we must rule out the possibility, and not do our best to prepare for such an eventuality.

Regarding the Nato question, and Turkey:
      1- As a matter of fact, Nato is an outdated alliance, against a foe that vanished. It did win the war it was ment to fight.
      2- The US is doing its best, to use it in its new strategies, but it is no more the same history. In real life, the need of an allied help against external agression will never happen. And main members of the alliance do understand it best.
      3- Once again, this is an other question, but to resume it very briefly and caricaturally:
      In Nato there are mainly 4 poles, each with its own agenda:
      US & UK: use NATO as a tool to keep Mainland Europe under control, and use the potential in futur strategies.
      EU (France & Germany): try to use the alliance (US) potential, while trying to create purely EU military forces and integrated, self sufficient alliance.
      East European New members (Poland, Tcheks, Balts): use NATO shield, against potential Russian return.
      Turkey: the new ambitious, pretentious player, willing to impose its interests in some regional projects, and use the alliance to boost its military industrial potential. Turkey does not need anymore NATO to protect its borders, since there are no more credible external threats remaining (Iran is an other story yet). Plus NATO is a kind of shield Turkey tries to catch on, against the danger it feels from within... (US/EU). It is paradoxical, but it is the real fact.

Being NATO centered, is more a russian prisma, inherited from old cold war years.
      it is still shared by some old school soon to be retired elites in DC and London, but as a matter of fact, this is outdated.

Today's NATO is more about cohesion from internal problems, rather than external threats.
      It is used by the US/EU to keep control on Turkey's behavior, not for our sake, but for their best national interest, etc....

CONCLUSION:
      I was not talking NATO/Turkey against us.
      I was saying Turkey's best enemies are inside, and not outside the NATO.
      And those same guys, for their best national interest, have created a situation where Turkey can not be an active part of the new war between us and Azarbaijan, if it had to happen today.
      This to say, there is virtually no risk of having a new war in immediate futur.
      Wich in its turn implies, that we may, can, and should use much more agressive, lethal, audacious tactics in punishing the enemy diversyas, regardless of what we may hear, because in fact, everybody will make noise, but noise only, if our reaction is limited to temporary, however hurtful punishment for Aliyev.
      We would thus, spare the life of our boys, nothing more, nothing less.
      ( As a matter of fact, we would spare the life of a lot of talysh; Lezgins and avars too)
      Last edited by Vrej1915; 06-10-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

"But come on Guys, who speaks about attacking Turkey?
        Did I?"

Shhh don't say it let me...LOL!!!
        Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Hey did you guys notice Hyefighters artwork the bombs had Armenian graffiti

Comment

For Turkey:
            1- No one forgot Western Armenia, sooner or later, Garin will be our federal capital, we will have hopefully Germany style federal republic, with one major difference: not a single turk : Yerevan will manage the Ararat valley, Van the South West, Stepanakert the East....
            2- Just that every situation needs its original solution. Today, however unfortunate, a march on Bolis is out of our means. So what? Thanks god George passed by.
            He did what was necessary, to make the fortress crumble sooner or later...
            3- What wee need most, is to build a modern state, a modern economy, armed to teets, with best available technologies to us, make our state as self sufficient as possible, (fill Sevan to the mark of 2025 ), a just and cohesive society, as united and integrated as possible, inside the Republic, as well as with our Diaspora, we do not use the potential even at 1% by now..., and finish as soon as possible the artificial khanate east of our borders, so that we will be ready the D day, when time will come, and a very professional and cohesive army detachments will move West.
            4- If we do not, if we are not ready that day, others will...
            5- No one offers a fatherland to anybody... but if we do our job, if we do care the memory of our beloved martyrs, let us be ready for D day.
            6- Vazken used to say, XXI century will be ours. he was right on this at least...

Comment

Talk about an Armo waking up...LOL

Vrej! Hookit Seerem!

This would be the second time in one day you left me speachless.

One small thing I would like to change, from 2025 to 2018...LOL Just brings more joy faster, after all this time of waiting why should we wait till 2025? Besides we don't even have to pay for tickets, we are still waiting for money stolen by American Insurance companies! They will pay for the tickets!

Thank you brother!

Getze Hayastan!
              Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ականի պայթյունից երկու ադրբեջանցի սպա է վիրավորվել

Համաձայն «AzeriDefence.com» կայքի, ադրբեջանցի երկու սպա վիրավորվել են ականի պայթյունից։ Վիրավորվածներից մեկը կապիտան Իլգար Վերդիևն է, ով ինժեներական վաշտի հրամանատար էր և պատրաստություն էր անցել Թուրքիայի ռազմական ակադեմիայում։ Մյուս սպան՝ մայոր Զահիր Մամեդովը, վիրավորվել է երկրորդ ականի պայթյունից, երբ փորձել է դուրս բերել Վերդիևին ականադաշտի։

Նախնական տեղեկությունների համաձայն՝ պայթունի արդյունքում Վերդևը զրկվել է ձեռքից, իսկ Մամեդովը՝ ոտքից: Նշվում է նաև, որ Վերդիևը նախկինում աշխատել է որպես Ադրբեջանի ՊՆ մամլո ծառայության ղեկավարի տեղակալ։

Comment

Two Baboon special forces officers were hit in the arse? The story says they were both hit in the leg! Why were these two baboons screaming " My arse my arse ooo my arse" ? These idiots don't know the difference between their leg and their ass....

That is why when you hit a baboon in the arm he will scream ..." My arse my arse "...ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ahhh my arse hurts so much....LOL

Voress ga tsavigor khentalen
                  Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Տեսակների պատերազմ

Մեր երկրի այսօրվա հասարակական−ազգային կյանքի առանցքը բախումն է՝ մարդկային էության բարձր (ազնվություն, մարդասիրություն, արդարամտություն, ճշմարտասիրություն) և ցածր (ընչաքաղցություն, նյութապաշտություն, իշխանատենչություն, փառասիրություն) որակների միջև: Յուրաքանչյուրի մեջ առկա են թե մեկ, թե մյուս տիպի մղումները, և մարդուն շնորհված կամքի ազատությունը ոչ այլ ինչ է, եթե ոչ ընտրությունը, թե որ որակների համապատասխան է ինքն ապրում:

Եթե ամեն հարյուր հոգուց մի քանի տասնյակ որոշում է ապրել նվաստ որակներով, ապա կյանքը փոխակերպվում է պատերազմի՝ բոլորը բոլորի դեմ, և համատարած բզկտվածությունն է տիրում հասարակության մեջ: Հարյուրից մեկը դառնում է ունևոր, իննսունինը՝ օրվա հացը տառապանքներով հայթայթող, պանդուխտ, իր ամեն օրն անասելի անհուսության մեջ լուսացնող: Եթե մի հոգի ընտրում է բարձր մարդու կյանքը, թեև կրում է հալածանքներ, անգամ զոհ դառնում, ապա հույս է ներշնչում բոլորին, առաջին հերթին անապահով կյանքով ապրող անհաջողակներին, որ եթե այսպիսի մարդիկ կան, մի օր մի բան աշխարհում կփոխվի:

«Հայրենապաշտպան մարտի իսկական, եզակի նվիրյալներից մեկը, ով ամեն ինչ արեց հաղթանակի համար, նվիրաբերեց ընտանիք, առողջություն, ամենակարևորը, կռվից հետո մնաց մարդ և հավատարիմ ինքն իրեն»:

«Նրանցից են կազմվում մեր բանակի լավագույն հրամանատարները, և այդ հրամանատարների ղեկավարած զորամասերն են մեր բանակի իրական մարտական ոգու կրողները: Այդ հրամանատարները կռիվ են տալիս բանակի թիվ 1 թշնամու` կաշառակերության և անօրինականության դեմ և որոշ դեպքերում, ուժերի անհավասարության պայմաններում, դառնում են զոհ»:

Արցախի ինքնապաշպանության ուժերի առաջին հրամանատար Արկադի Կարապետյանի այս խոսքերը վերաբերում են Խաչիկ Ավետիսյանին, ով 1988–94թթ–ին Արցախյան հերոսամարտի մասնակից է, մարտական խաչի ասպետ, ձերբակալվել է Վոլսկու կոմիտեի կողմից: Զինադադարից հետո մնացել է ծառայության նորաթուխ հայկական բանակում, գործընկերների հետ միասին կառուցել հետախուզական ստորաբաժանումներ, ավարտել է Մոսկվայի Ֆրունզեի անվան ակադեմիայի հետախուզական բաժանմունքը, Գերմանիայի «Միջազգային անվտանգություն համագործակցության» դասընթացը և մինչև վերջերս ծառայում էր ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարությունում:

Այժմ փոխգնդապետ Խաչիկ Ավետիսյանի նկատմամբ հարուցված է քրեական գործ, որի հանգամանաքները հենց ինքն է բացահայտել, որի մասին հենց ինքն է զեկուցել իր վերադասին, բայց այժմ դատարանում հանդես է գալիս որպես մեղադրյալ:

Մեր ընթերցողները, սովոր լինելով այսօրինակ տեղեկատվության, այսպիսի դեպքերի մասին իմանալիս հաճախ միայն կամ հուսահատական տոնայնությամբ ասում են` երկիրը երկիր չէ, այսպիսին է մեր այսօրվա իրականությունը, կամ էլ նույնքան հուսահատականորեն գոռում են, թե պետք է խստագույնս պատժել մեղավորներին, որպեսզի մեր երկիրը երկիր դառնա:

Կատաղի մերժողականությունը, աջ ու ձախ ամենքին ու ամեն ինչ սևացնելը նույնպես հուսահատության և անարժանապատիվ տեսակի վիճակ է, որը հիմա նորաձև է, նորելուկ գործիչների ոճն է դարձել:

Բանն այն է, որ մեզանում կան պաշտոնյաներ, քաղծառայողներ, «բարձրակարգ մասնագետներ», որոնք կյանքի երևույթների նկատմամբ վերաբերմունքով ու մեկնաբանություններով, իրենց ըմբռնումներով ու հայացքներով գրեթե չեն տարբերվում հասարակության տականքից: Այդպիսիք կան մանկավարժների, դատավորների, ոստիկանների ու զինվորականների, ծրագրավորողների, լրագրողների, ակադեմիկոսների շրջանում: Ազատամարտիկի կոչմանն անարժան կամ այդ կոչմանը դավաճանած անձինքն եղել են նաև Արցախյան հերոսամարտի մասնակիցների շրջանում:

Մեր ժողովրդի մեջ տարածված այն համոզվածությունը, թե հասարակական հիմնահարցերը կարելի է լուծել ճիշտ օրենքներ գրելով և պատժամիջոցներ կիրառելով, կամ, օրինակ, այն տեսակետը, որ արդարադատության, առողջապահության կրթական համակարգի աշխատողների աշխատավարձերն էապես բարձրացնելով, կարելի է հասնել կտրուկ բարելավումների, մեզ միայն շեղում են խնդիրների արմատական լուծման ճանապարհից:

Որևիցե երկրի վիճակը որոշում են ոչ այնքան լավ ու վատ օրենքները, որքան այդ երկրի քաղաքացիների` լավի և վատի, բարու և չարի, արդարի և անարդարի մասին համոզմունքները, ոչ այնքան աշխատավարձի չափը, որքան այդ պաշտոնն զբաղեցնող անձի կամային ու բարոյական բնութագիրը: Բոլոր ոլորտներում էլ, փառք Աստծո, կան ազնվության կղզյակներ, և եթե նրանք չլինեին, մյուս մասնագետներն ու պաշտոնատարները գուցե երկիրն էլ կծախեին ամբողջապես: Բարոյական սկզբունքների հիմքերը պետք է լինեն հասարակության անդամների գերակշիռ մեծամասնության սրտերում և գիտակցության մեջ, և ապա նոր մասնագետների ու փորձագետների կողմից ձևակերպվեն իրավական և տնտեսական տերմիններով, փոխակերպվեն օրենքների ու նորմերի:

Մեր հասարակության մեծամասնությունը հակում ունի «ձվի գող» լինելու, ուստի և չեն պակասում «ձիու գողերը»: Այսօրվա «ձիու գողի» փոխարեն ամբաստանվում է երեկվա ազատամարտիկը, սկզբունքային փոխգնդապետը:

Հայրենիքի պաշտպանները, հաղթեցին մի պատերազմում, որը, հաշվենկատ աշխարհի բոլոր չափանիշներով, հայկական կողմը դատապարտված էր պարտության. առկա էր հսկայական տարբերություն ուժերի և հնարավորություններ միջև: Արցախյան պատերազմը ծնեց զարմանալի մարդկանց մի ամբողջականություն: Եվ պարզվեց, որ մարդկային բարձր որակներ ընտրածների համախմբման դեպքում չկա պարտություն ցանկացած հակառակորդի դեմ:

Կամավորականներից նրանք, ովքեր ողջ են և անդավաճան կրողներն այդ արժեքների, և հատկապես նրանք, ովքեր բանակում են, ի պաշտոնե պահապաններն են այդ որակների՝ մարդկային արժանապատվության հիմնասյուների, և գիտեն, որ դրանց բեկումը զինվորի կամ սպայի հոգում բերում է ապագա պարտությունը:

Դա է իրենց այսօրվա մարտը բանակում, որը մեր ժողովրդի ճակատագրի հրամայականով հաղթող պետք է դառնա ցանկացած ապագա մարտահրավերում:

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                      For Turkey:
                      1- No one forgot Western Armenia, sooner or later, Garin will be our federal capital, we will have hopefully Germany style federal republic, with one major difference: not a single turk : Yerevan will manage the Ararat valley, Van the South West, Stepanakert the East....
                      2- Just that every situation needs its original solution. Today, however unfortunate, a march on Bolis is out of our means. So what? Thanks god George passed by.
                      He did what was necessary, to make the fortress crumble sooner or later...
                      3- What wee need most, is to build a modern state, a modern economy, armed to teets, with best available technologies to us, make our state as self sufficient as possible, (fill Sevan to the mark of 2025 ), a just and cohesive society, as united and integrated as possible, inside the Republic, as well as with our Diaspora, we do not use the potential even at 1% by now..., and finish as soon as possible the artificial khanate east of our borders, so that we will be ready the D day, when time will come, and a very professional and cohesive army detachments will move West.
                      4- If we do not, if we are not ready that day, others will...
                      5- No one offers a fatherland to anybody... but if we do our job, if we do care the memory of our beloved martyrs, let us be ready for D day.
                      6- Vazken used to say, XXI century will be ours. he was right on this at least...
                      Man I really like this kind of talk.
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X