Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    Don't you think this is a little far fetched?
    We got 80 million Turks to the west and 9 million to the east, and you're writing this crap.
    If the level of this forum is gonna go this low then we should find an alternative.
    I double this.
    If this is going to continue im going to leave this forum.

Instead of being 1 unified nation ur talking about western and eastern Armenia. Its a shame guys. People would laugh on us. Mods please remove all of the above non sense comments and guys lets stick to the main topic. Military Balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
      Those armos in hayastan who told you western armenian is correct were trying to swindle you out of something LOL!!!

Give me a break, I dare you to speak in western armenian. I am positive its full of english, turkish and arabic words. Of I forgot bro in your twisted world english turkish and arabic is better than russian right? LOL!!!

Change your username because ASALA was founded by the KGB. I suggest you use CIA2116 instead LOL!!!

Armenian language is not subject to your preference. Each letter in the armenian alphabet has a unique sound. western armenian has lost those sounds. So the correct way to say the name is Vasak. Its not kakig its gagik. Its not dikran its tigran. Guh hasgenasgor? LOL!!!

Lastly your blood line is most probably from kurdish goat herders. LOL!!!

But seriously man, you have so much hate towards armenia. Vahram90 bring up simple phonetics and you bring up all this "us and you" bullxxxx. How very turkish/western armenian of you.

This boy serjik has not changed a bit from time past.

My apologies to all for wellcoming him back.

His language and attitude is as disgusting as ever.

I hope the moderators will have him on the radar screen and send him where he belongs.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
        I double this.
        If this is going to continue im going to leave this forum.

Instead of being 1 unified nation ur talking about western and eastern Armenia. Its a shame guys. People would laugh on us. Mods please remove all of the above non sense comments and guys lets stick to the main topic. Military Balance.
        It would be great. But to put all things right... the eastern or western Armenian topic was only opened by this ASALA-guy. I wrote about orthography and the answer was this shocking bullsxxx about eastern Armenian.
        And the reason why the discussion about burned turks got out of control was that some wannabe harcore guys think they can insult everybody who is against these videos calling him a traitor or non-armenian. The word traitor has been used to often here by to many guys without any normal argumentation or facts.
        You are complaining about these discussions but many of us are also bored to read all the time how "our russian brothers" will save us and about the "shekel-turkish" conspiracy against us or to see some paranoids here on their traitor-finding-mission. This forum has gone political for some time and not since the discussion about burned turks. Generally some guys here feel very free to propagate their poitical analysis and opinions even if these have non-military character and are very controversial for the most people.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
          This boy serjik has not changed a bit from time past.

My apologies to all for wellcoming him back.

His language and attitude is as disgusting as ever.

I hope the moderators will have him on the radar screen and send him where he belongs.

How you can citing this statement of Serjik and then complain about him but not about this ASALA guy??? This is an adequate reaction to ASALA's statement about the blood-line of other forum members. What Serjik writes about this ASALA-KGB-story I cannot judge, it's his opinion and not worse than the famous shekel conspiracy theory. So what is incorrect in his statement?

Comment

Former Russian official: Russia will not sell Iskander missiles to Azerbaijan

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram90 View Post
              How you can citing this statement of Serjik and then complain about him but not about this ASALA guy??? This is an adequate reaction to ASALA's statement about the blood-line of other forum members. What Serjik writes about this ASALA-KGB-story I cannot judge, it's his opinion and not worse than the famous shekel conspiracy theory. So what is incorrect in his statement?
              I am not the chief inspector here nor a judge.

If you have an issue with a particular contributor make your point.

I know boy serjik and his language from time past, so my comment.

The problem is there are few immature individuals here who do not know what being an Armenian means,
              do not know our history and how we have evolved through no choice of the people.
              That's called the winds of history

We have to embrace who we are, what we are and most of all what we have, country, army,
              language, reputation, high achieving role models that we can be proud of etc etc.

================================================== ==============

PS. Putting a tight filter in terms of discussion on this thread will be a regressive step.
              After all for how long can you discuss military balance without running out of discussion points.

As we have seen Military balance is effected by the economy, bad governance, corruption,
              political forces, foreign interference direct and indirectly etc etc.
              Let be more open minded with contributor opinions.

The issues we should be complaining about are included in the forum rules.
              They should be enough to deter idiots or face the consequences.
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Since this topic kind of started because of me I propose that we stop talking about it. This is not the thread for it. Feel free to PM me if anyone has anything to say to me.
                Also please ban the Serjik troll.Noone wants him here.
                Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                Former Russian official: Russia will not sell Iskander missiles to Azerbaijan

http://defense-watch.com/2016/12/26/...es-azerbaijan/
                Does this mean that azeris asked for it? If yes then it's hilarious ^^

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
                  Since this topic kind of started because of me I propose that we stop talking about it. This is not the thread for it. Feel free to PM me if anyone has anything to say to me.

The baboons have actually asked Russia to forbid its use in case of a war.

Just as hillarious.!!

Last edited by londontsi; 12-26-2016, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post

There's no confirmation that they wanted to buy Iskanders, but there was some buzz about them trying to buy long range missiles from Pakistan.
                      Last edited by armnuke; 12-26-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X