Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

ASALA:Was it really necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50%-50% I am really wondering what the result will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur
      I'm happy you know Turkish as well wasn't sure I think you said you were Kurdh

Anyways I believe if I'm not mistaken the operative word on this poll was WAS
      was it necessary?

Yes it certainly was to to bust this issue open to the world.
      Even thought I believe in being a pacifist
      Kurdh?You mean kürt(in turkish)and kurd(in english)???Do you know how to write kurd?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmos2
        So, I should adore Mehmet Ali Ağca and Abdullah Çatlı and accept them as my hereoes who caused to collapse of Asala.

What a xxxxing idea is this? You (and the others) give a legal way to terrorism and the killing.

Marksist-Leninist or Faschist, terrorism must not be acceptable, you, civilised men.
        I was just giving my opinion, I did not say who you should adore or hate, you can do what you wish.
        Please let's keep it clean so next time if an Armenian use such language you don’t go complaining like little babies.
        And if you think because of few Turks ASALA stopped being active then you should start getting your news from somewhere else.

Comment

The word was not directed to you as you see.

I listened to Mehmet Ali Ağca on TV, he was talking about their duty.

''We were commissioned to attack Asala''. He said.

Comment

The word was not directed to you as you see.

I listened to Mehmet Ali Ağca on TV, he was talking about their duty.

''We were commissioned to attack Asala''. He said.
            According to what you are saying, then Mehmet Ali Agca must've thought that the late Pop John-Paul II was an ASALA member !! Right ?

He was commanded to attack ASALA, but what does the Pop have to do with ASALA ? Doesn't that say something about the nature of the Gray Wolves organization ?! And don't let me start about the settelings of personal enemities !

Comment

So for you, as a peaceful Christian and an Armenian there is nothing wrong to be on the side of faithless and barbaric?
              So the only options are either being faithless or a ruthless gavur?
              May be you know the violence begets violence, and for whatever the reason terrorism can not be a solution, just complicates. I am sure most Armenians feel about Asala and their terror in the same way.
              You have posted Dadrian's article on how Turkish autorities themselves punished those who were responsible killing Armenians. Yet what was Asala's point? THey thought that punishment was not enough? Not fair? IT is not justice issue you know very well, it is the revenge and that particular word is used as a name among such Armenians. So How about those "Heroes" who killed Turkish and Muslim civilians? Do you react in the same way against them? Or it is ok, because they killed less(between 10,000-20,000) and Andranik and Dro is hero? At least Turkish autories did acknowledged and punished those responsible and no point is left for Asala other than revenge, not the justice.

So Gavur would you prefer a rightous/faithful Turk over a faithless/imansiz Armenian or the other way around?
              You know it is the "Tencere Dibin kara seninki benden daha kara" thing, lets
              have a race in rightousness,I think it's better. Yani pislikde sidik yaristirmanin geregi yok.

If there had to be reconciliation it'll be thru healthy relations, and Asala's way was not an healthy thing. And you are talking about pressuring Turkey thru 3rd parties, and Asala did a good job by taking the attention of western world. You think Western world is supporting you, it is the other way around Gavur, they think that Armenians worth to be used to pressure Turkey. These are not healthy approaches first for Armenians and then Turkish-Armenian relations.

Originally posted by Gavur
              Was the Armenian Genocide the only solution for the Turks

That is more of a legitimate question then yours

somebody has to seek justice one way or the other

Dinsizin hakkindan Imansiz gelir bunu eminim biliyorsundur

(I'm sure you know that one can only get over The Turkish Gavurs by being an faithless Armenian.)

Comment

No Cosmos says, Agca and Catli formed a group to haunt down Asala core.
                They have assasinated Asala's leading figures in Athens in early 1980s. Bombed Tashnak party office in France etc.

Originally posted by maral_m79
                According to what you are saying, then Mehmet Ali Agca must've thought that the late Pop John-Paul II was an ASALA member !! Right ?

He was commanded to attack ASALA, but what does the Pop have to do with ASALA ? Doesn't that say something about the nature of the Gray Wolves organization ?! And don't let me start about the settelings of personal enemities !

Comment

Originally posted by maral_m79

How did you find a relation between the Pope and Asala?

Or how did you get to this conclusion? Is every one who was attacked by Mehmet A. Ağca, an Asala member.

And Ağca says: ''I shot the Pope with my own decision, no one commissioned me.''

Do you threaten me with your personal enemities? Do what you want. But before I am banned, you'll have to bear my answers.

Comment

How did you find a relation between the Pope and Asala?

Or how did you get to this conclusion? Is every one who was attacked by Mehmet A. Ağca, an Asala member.

And Ağca says: ''I shot the Pope with my own decision, no one commissioned me.''

Do you threaten me with your personal enemities? Do what you want. But before I am banned, you'll have to bear my answers.
                    Do you really think that he shot the Pope with his own decision?

Comment

Or was he given the mission by Turkish Gladio?

Comment

Working...
                      X