Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians & Old Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenians & Old Armenia

The latest book " ARMENIANS AND OLD ARMENIA " written by Professor Paris Herouni explains the exact interworkings of CARAHUNGE monument and proves the date at which this observatory was built.

Professor Herouni by this fact book, proved to world that Armenians are the oldest civilization! more than 10,000 years old!!!

I bought this book and to be honest; the beginning of it where text is available, it is very easy to read - BUT - when the books starts to prove the theories by formulas, tables, etc.; you should be well aware of these formulas to understand the remaining of the book... i couldn't get it all

You can learn about this book more by visiting its site:
    In the mountains of nowadays Armenia (in the south, close to town Goris), the first observatory Carahunge (Car-means stone, hunge-means voice

----------------------------------

to those who are concerned, here is a brief introductin about CARAHUNGE history:

History of Carahunge

Around 200km from Yerevan, the capital of the Republic of Armenia, not far from the town of Sisian, there is a Prehistoric Monument consisting of hundreds of Standing Stones on a territorial area of approximately 7 hectares. Many of these stones have smooth angled holes of 4 to 5cm in diameter, the angles of the holes being directed at different points on the horizon and outer space.

Professor Paris Herouni, a member of the Armenian National Academy of Science and President of the Radiophysics Research Institute in Yerevan, has undertaken a series of scientific expeditions, starting from 1994 (four days each occasion), the timing of these expeditions being at equinox and solstice days. The objective of this research was to investigate and try to solve the mysteries of this Monument.

more: http://www.carahunge.com/history.html

----------------------------------

Recent interview with Professor Paris Herouni on National Armenian TV (in Armenian)

I hate to say it but this guy sounds more like an Azerbajaini "scientist" then a real one. SO OK lets say this site is 10,000 years old. Now prove that the builder were Armenian. If you (he) were to suggest that the presence of Armenian text/script on it proves such - well then I would say something certainly smells fishy....anyway can't we do better then this?

Comment

Originally posted by 1.5 million View Post
      I hate to say it but this guy sounds more like an Azerbajaini "scientist" then a real one. SO OK lets say this site is 10,000 years old. Now prove that the builder were Armenian. If you (he) were to suggest that the presence of Armenian text/script on it proves such - well then I would say something certainly smells fishy....anyway can't we do better then this?
      He did in his book, really its a MUST to have book ... he also proved that StoneHenge in UK is also built by Armenians (referring to UK history books)

+ He proves that Egyptian Pharos also mentioned this site (and Armenia) in their scripts...

I know its unbelievable but who cares ... his book was acknowledged by several scientific and research centers as a 100% correct book with no assumptions at all (all proven points) ...

I believe we shouldn't be surprised; after all ... ARMENIA is where HUMANITY was given a second chance ... Noah's Arch

Comment

Originally posted by SoSarkissian View Post
        He did in his book, really its a MUST to have book ... he also proved that StoneHenge in UK is also built by Armenians (referring to UK history books)

+ He proves that Egyptian Pharos also mentioned this site (and Armenia) in their scripts...

I know its unbelievable but who cares ... his book was acknowledged by several scientific and research centers as a 100% correct book with no assumptions at all (all proven points) ...

I believe we shouldn't be surprised; after all ... ARMENIA is where HUMANITY was given a second chance ... Noah's Arch
        I'll check it out but I'm also a little skeptical. I always thought the Druids built Stonehenge and I wasn't aware that Armenians existed as a political entity/nation 10,000 years ago. I always thought Armenians were a people based upon the remnants of the Hittites-Hurrians with a possible Phyrigian connection. I admit, I have to brush up on my ancient history.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          I'll check it out but I'm also a little skeptical. I always thought the Druids built Stonehenge and I wasn't aware that Armenians existed as a political entity/nation 10,000 years ago. I always thought Armenians were a people based upon the remnants of the Hittites-Hurrians with a possible Phyrigian connection. I admit, I have to brush up on my ancient history.
          I have another book by Rouben Galichian called "Historic Maps of Armenia" a 232 pages of only maps from different centuries starting BC and till today. all indicating Armenia and Mt. Ararat.

I already mentioned this in my Poll (http://www.armeniangenocide.com/foru...ad.php?t=2462), where I'm checking the feedback of our members here if they are interseted or not in adding those maps as a new section of genoposts.com - its a lot of work to prepare all those maps and have them ready with captions for download.

Hope votes on the poll can be more active so i can start working even sooner than promissed deadline...

Comment

Originally posted by SoSarkissian View Post
            I have another book by Rouben Galichian called "Historic Maps of Armenia" a 232 pages of only maps from different centuries starting BC and till today. all indicating Armenia and Mt. Ararat.

I already mentioned this in my Poll (http://www.armeniangenocide.com/foru...ad.php?t=2462), where I'm checking the feedback of our members here if they are interseted or not in adding those maps as a new section of genoposts.com - its a lot of work to prepare all those maps and have them ready with captions for download.

Hope votes on the poll can be more active so i can start working even sooner than promissed deadline...
            Erm - but I think Rouben Galichian might have some objections if you were to copy all of his book and place it online. There are copyright laws you know!
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

This entry is from Wikipedia, the leading user-contributed encyclopedia.
              Ahhh .... that explains it. Wikipedia
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Erm - but I think Rouben Galichian might have some objections if you were to copy all of his book and place it online. There are copyright laws you know!
                True ... I'm well aware of the copyrights law, all the maps are going to be displayed in low res (not printable) + Rouben and his book will be mentioned as source beside each map I display ... this is 100% legal …

Comment

There is more to this then meets the eye. For example, leaving any preconceptions you may have about Astrology, just consider what Rick Ney is saying about stonehenge at Karahundj . I must admit to not understanding it yet I know it is there.

http://www.astrologycom.com/armstone1.html

Comment

thanks for the link Nick, here is another assurance that this Carahunge is so accurate and based on this accuracy Paris Harouni made his very accurate study and discovery ...

from the link:

How Accurate is Karahundj?

The stones at Sissian are completely different. "Of all the henges discovered, none have apertures. None. And the apertures are so cleanly cut, they pinpoint very small spots in the sky. At Stonehenge your field of vision is much larger, the door ways are about 70 centimeters wide. But at Sissian, they are only 5 centimeters diameter. You can pinpoint a spot within a spot. It is extremely accurate. Even more so when you think they might have made cornices from clay or wood and placed them inside the apertures. It would have made the telescopes amazingly accurate for that time. Even for today."

I shall PDF this observation too, he's somehow summarizing Herouni's book...

Comment

Working...
                    X